User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by little_orch View Post
    Home depot has Off! bugspray at various prices today I picked up
    Off kids Towlettes (my nephew hates being sprayed lol)
    $2.89 each X 2 - $5 WUB2 = .39 Cents per box

Off Family tropical scent spray
    $3.89 X 2 - $5 WUB2 = $1.39

Also I found that Romes had alot of pink sticker items (50% off) I picked up the following at 50% off!
    Cut up strawberries and pineapple
    Naan bread
    Cheese flat bread
    White chocolate and macadamian nut cookies
    Tresseme 900ml conditioner for curly hair (also had a coupon for it) came to $1.90 per bottle!
    I had 5 full bags of grocerys and only spent $40!
    most of the grocery items that were 50% off had a best before date for today but I just stuck them in the freezer so they will last longer! Love those pink stickers!
    If I am late going somewhere, I will stop in and grab one of their discount food items from the cooking area. They will zap it in the microwave they have and it's half the price. But still good finds.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Found some decent deals lastnight so here they are

Walmart
    Covergirl Lipgloss and 1 type of Mascara are on clearance for $3.97 - $2 coupon = $1.97/each
    Mens Adidas Body Wash $3.47 - $2 = $1.47 x 6
    Pure Protein Bar $1.69 x 3 - FPC = Free!
    Opted for the Fibre one Brown Sugar (instead of chocolate cheerios) Free with coupon x 3

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I coudn't find any Chocolate Cheerios or the Fibre one Brown Sugar yesterday at Walmart
    I went around 4 pm

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I couldn't find the chocolate cheerios or the fibre 1 in the cereal aisle, They had the Fibre 1 at the front entrance on one of the displays there.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

a little late now, tried hard to get on that night but they had boxes at Rome's, I ended up getting 5 boxes. Felt like extreme couponing as I walked out paying nothing, cashier even joked, do we owe you money now? Almost asked if that is possible haha

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

First big shop in a long time. There were a few good deal to be had.
    First I hit up Shoppers Drug Mart for the spend $75 get 18,500 optimum points ($25)
    I got some pull ups for my nephew reg $23.99 on clearance for $7.99
    Other than that I just picked up things that were on sale that I had coupons for.

Romes had some good clearance on Joe Fresh clothing I picked up a vest and a couple t-shirts. Also they always have some pink sticker (50% off) items......Bread, Baguettes, yogurt.
    The manager special there is 3 small tubs of sour cream for $1
    Also got some ornament hangers reg $1 clearance for 4 cents.

Zellers has and extra 50% off clearnace items.
    Dress $7.50
    2 dressy tanks for $5 each.
    They also had lindor chocolates reg $6.49 on for $1.49.
    They have some really good sales on bedding also....almost everything is 50% off.

Ardene in the Cambrian mall has 5 scarves / gloves / touques for $10
    10 hair accessories $10
    2 pyjama sets or 2 bath robes for $15
    There was lots of other deals but thats what i picked up for the gift closet.

Dollarama has the tide in wash stain booster 10 packs for $2 I also found some alamay eyeshadow and bonebell lip gloss that will also go in the gift closet.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Liquidation World has Triscuits- Smoked Applewood BBQ flavour only.....great deal at $0.75 a box

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did a little bit of shopping on Saturday and here are a few of the deals i found.

No Frills had alot of bread, bagels and rolls with 50% off stickers. They were getting close to expiry but that is a cheap way to stock up the freezer! i got bagels, bread, ciabatta slider buns and mini ciabata sausage buns.
    Also picked up the ivory body wash that is on sale and used the coupon to go with that.

Shoppers in the west end had a few things on their clearance table. I got a neutrogena ageless mousturizer with 25spf that was originally $18.99 for $3.99

Rexall has hair dye on sale for $7.99 and there was a $4 off coupon in an insert but if you don't have it they have coupons at shoppers on t he tear pads in the hair dye aisle. Picked up some dye for my cousin. They had lots of different stuff on clearance body washes deodrant stuff like that but I didn't really have a need for anything. i did grab a rexall brand tide stick for 77 cents

Romes has alot of their Dr scholls insoles on sale right now for 50% off whish is a really good deal! they had some makeup and nailpolish also on 50% off

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Back in the swing of Couponing and Stock piling.
    My Sister and I hit up no frills and walmart first thing Sunday morning to beat the crowds and make sure we caught the sales.
    No Frills has some really great deals on this week, Didn't use any coupons there but stocked up on the following
    Pasta - 2/$1
    Pasta Sauce - $1 (I know you can buy cheaper but I really like the jarred pasta sauce as we usually don't use a whole can and it ends up getting gross and thrown in the trash, I also like to repurpose the jars)
    I can't believe it's not butter- $1
    Chicken Legs - $1 lb
    Garlic Bread - $1
    Naya Water 1.25L - 4/$1
    Blackberries - $1
    Iceberg Lettuce Dole Salad - $1
    Green onions - 2/$1
    K-Cups Pkg of 4 - $1
    Those were some of the good deals they have on this week. Most stuff that is on for $1 has a limit of 6 per person so just keep that in mind when planning your trip.
    Also found a 2 pack of lysol wipes in the clearance bin for $2!
    There were a few tear pad coupons at no frills some for cat food and also some for pepperidge farm products buy 2 save $1

Walmart
    Still has some Christmas stock left, I got some LED lights and wrapping paper for next year at 75% off
    The country Naturals lunch meat is on sale for $2.97 and there is a $1 off coupon (tear pad at various stores....not walmart) that brings the meat down to $1.97 which is a great deal for naturals meat!
    Also they have their boneless skinless chicken breasts on for $9/pkg, make sure you look at the weights and go for the heaviest as they do vary. If you get to walmart make sure to grab one of their free magazines as they have coupons in them.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Romes has some cute baby clothing on clearance, some stuff is just $1.84. Worth checking out if you know of any baby showers you will be going to this summer.

goulaisgirl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sears has awesome deals on baby clothes as wll

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good to know! Also there is a stuff a bag deal on Saturday at Once Upon a Child starts at 10am goes until 6pm I have never been to one of these sales but i might check this one out. I would assume you want to get there early to get the best selection.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone, I discovered a great deal in Sault Ste. Marie. SQM is reimbursing shoppers $25.00 when they fill out a report on the customer service received at a local store in-town. Check out their website sqm.ca. Once you sign up you will be able to see all of the deals they have available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information