User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: FREE SWiss CHALET; Free Car Detail; Free Crest Toothpaste; Free money

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Last week I was clothes shopping, the items were all full price. At the checkout I asked the cashier if she had any coupons or discounts to help me out a bit. At first she said no, then after starting to ring in my purchases, she said she could give me $50 off. YaY!!

Yesterday I got my car back from the body shop, someone ran into me 2 weeks ago causing 2k damage. It had been in the shop for 4 days. When I got it back.. it had been detailed!! YaY.. I was planning to get it detailed early June and that costs me between 200-300$ . FREE!!!

Last night I decided to order dinner from Swiss Chalet. The food was 6 minutes late resulting in $50 worth of FREE food. When I completed the purchase survey later I received a code for a free appetizer up to 6.99 on my next order!

Last night for the first time I found the Crest toothpaste at No Frills for 1.00
    I went 3 times getting 8 each time for a total of 24
    Today my sister and I went and got 9 each YaY just paid tax

This afternoon I went to SDM
    1st Transaction:

7 x VH Steamers @ 2.99 ea used 6 x $2 coupons = 8.93
    1 cookies (sister paid for those) 4.29 my cost - 0
    Veet Wax Kit with bonus facial tool $29.99 shelf price, rang in 19.99 used $10 printable 9.99
    2 x Healthy Choice Steamers 2.99 used 1 bogo = 2.99
    Subtotal 21.91
    Tax 2.60
    My total 24.51
    ( MIR for Veet Kit will give me $15 back)
    BONUS POINTS earned 10,960 will be worth at least $20 at mega redemption
    I get paid $10 to take all this

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" "

TRANSACTION 2
    10 x Healthy Choice Steamers @ 2.99 used 5 x B0G0 = 14.95
    4 litre bag of skim milk = 3.97
    Veet Wax Kit with bonus facial tool $29.99 shelf price, rang in 19.99 used $10 printable 9.99
    SUBTotal 28.91
    Tax 2.60
    My Total $31.51
    ( MIR for Veet Kit will give me $15 back)
    BONUS POINTS earned 11,360 will be worth at least $20 at mega redemption
    I get paid $3.49 to take all this
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" "

Transaction # 3 at a different SDM

18 x Healthy Choice Steamers @ 2.99 9 x B0G0 = 26.91
    2 x Chocolate Milk @ .99 = 1.98
    Total 28.89
    After I paid I checked my receipt and noticed the 20x points were not added. After a really confusing 30 minutes it was determined that the cashier at the first SDM had used an incorrect code which resulted in me getting the points for the G0 part of the BOGO.. I requested a refund as I didn't want to purchase an additional 18 steamers or anything else to bring my total up.
    After another 20 minutes it was determined they couldnt refund the coupons so they offered me a full refund on a gift card.
    Total paid out of pocket 28.89
    Total refund 55.80
    26.91 credit from this transaction

I feel like I should buy a lotto ticket lol
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, The Body Shop
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great! I would love free swiss chalet too

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Everything's coming up MillieH!
    ssbean, MillieH and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Yesterday I got my car back from the body shop, someone ran into me 2 weeks ago causing 2k damage. It had been in the shop for 4 days. When I got it back.. it had been detailed!! YaY.. I was planning to get it detailed early June and that costs me between 200-300$ . FREE!!!

I feel like I should buy a lotto ticket lol
    Glad to hear you are o.k. from the accident.
    I don't think you need the lottery ticket. Seems like you won the lottery over and over again within the last week.
    WTG.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

awesome brag! thanks for sharing!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Wow! Awesome brag :o)
    MillieH and oscarandme like this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I think you should buy a 649 ticket, Millie....you're on a roll!!!
    Last edited by DianneS; Sun, May 26th, 2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: typo
    MillieH and oscarandme like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

You know for years I watched Oprah and thought to mysellf Journaling - who has time, but you know when you start itemizing just our savings and in your case of course depends on how you look at it, you turned everything into a positive thing and by in a way journaling it on the forum, in turn for yourself too, you askied for a break on clothes and it worked, why not ask, use your watch, 6 minutes late paid off big, planning and executing your couponing skills, just being smart and the accident and also glad to hear everyone is okay, your spin is all good. And you managed to make a shopping cart full of money and in your pocket and groceries in your refrigerator and smooth legs.

That's a girl with a positive attitude and you and others are convincing me on journaling. When you put it down on paper some things just aren't that bad and you can just look back and say wow that was a great week.

Thank you for sharing and again glad you are okay and thanks to SC for being somewhat theraputic as well.
    ticul and MillieH like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Way to go millieh.....you are a savvy shopper. Which NF had d crest toothpaste, lake & lakeshore or bunting & welland?
    ticul and MillieH like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG!!!! I am glad that you are find. Beside the accident, great brag....................
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponing4life View Post
    Way to go millieh.....you are a savvy shopper. Which NF had d crest toothpaste, lake & lakeshore or bunting & welland?
    Lake & Lakeshore.. I went to Bunting & welland first but they had colgate, about 12 cases of colgate.
    couponing4life likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I am very fortunate in that I automatically focus on the good that comes from a seemingly bad situation. It sometimes annoys the people around me so I try not to do it when they have a problem. It helps ME handle life.. I find that focusing on the good that comes from situations makes my life better. If we find something good or funny enough to laugh at it makes life easier to get through.

I have some odd health issues.. at 45 it shut my life down as I knew it. The first year was really hard but I found that the physical issues weren't as bad as a sick spirit. Prior to being shut down, I had a fun, busy ,. stressed life.. travelled with my own business, did seminars, headed up a provincial association, etc .. my kids both moved out at that time as well.. so the loss of my role as parent and my career left me feeling like I had no purpose. I think I mourned the loss of it all the first year.

Then one day, someone in crisis called me and I was able to listen for a few hours, I realised that was a gift my situation gave me. I was able to spend 6 weeks with my dad when he was dying.. he was bedridden, I couldnt do alot for him physically, however, I could make him light meals and I could lay on the bed with him and read or sing with him or just keep him company while he slept.. if I had a busy life I would have thought I couldnt do that. I realised when I focused on what I gained from my new situation instead of what I lost, I was actually happy and appreciative.

Thanks so much for your response.. it made me realise how fortunate I am..

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    You know for years I watched Oprah and thought to mysellf Journaling - who has time, but you know when you start itemizing just our savings and in your case of course depends on how you look at it, you turned everything into a positive thing and by in a way journaling it on the forum, in turn for yourself too, you askied for a break on clothes and it worked, why not ask, use your watch, 6 minutes late paid off big, planning and executing your couponing skills, just being smart and the accident and also glad to hear everyone is okay, your spin is all good. And you managed to make a shopping cart full of money and in your pocket and groceries in your refrigerator and smooth legs.

That's a girl with a positive attitude and you and others are convincing me on journaling. When you put it down on paper some things just aren't that bad and you can just look back and say wow that was a great week.

Thank you for sharing and again glad you are okay and thanks to SC for being somewhat theraputic as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Unbelievable brag Millie! Free items, BOGO, MIR, coupons and dollars off - you used them to your advantage to get those excellent deals. Good for you and thank you for posting.
    MillieH likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Well done

Where did the veet MIR come from?
    MillieH likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

***** your store may vary BUT the VEET was priced 29.99 on the shelf, it rang in at 19.99 .. happy surprise!! It also has a bonus face waxing component.
    Both the coupon & MIR are printable
    Links here:

Coupon http://smartsource.ca/smartsource/in...S&locale=en_CA make sure to get the $10 one
    MIR http://oneadvertising.s3.amazonaws.c...on_English.pdf
    Last edited by MillieH; Tue, May 28th, 2013 at 02:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information