User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fullmetaljacket

Thread: Callingwood Area Families - Need Help

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My family and I will be moving to 177 St. NW from SW Ontario. I am in need of daycare services that will care for both a toddler/pre-schooler and a school aged child (ds will be attending Callingwood P.S.). I've searched online and though I have seen some daycares in the area, my biggest concern is whether or not the daycare will drop off and pick up ods from school as both my husband and I will be working.
    So my question is: Do you know of anyone in that area who offers daycare services, is able to do before and after school care - including drop off and pick up at school, and would you recommend this facility or go back to them again?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Welcome to Edmonton. My kids are all grown, so I cant answer that question... Have you called some of the daycares and asked what they offer? You could also look at kijiji, or post something there. Sorry I have not been of much help.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Not sure about the callingwood area, but with me, I went thru North Edmonton Family Dayhome Agency, they found the sitter for us that we needed, and she is a great sitter... .here is a list of agency's in Edmonton, make a few calls, not all of them cover the callingwood area, but if you ask them, they will tell you which agency to ask... hope this works and welcome to Edmonton

http://www.edmontonandareacfsa.gov.a...ublish/581.cfm
    mhk likes this.

Thread Information