User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: get together!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

ok so last night went pretty good!! I had 3 people that were able to make it over. We had a great time sharing some stories, tips and tricks. I would like to set up another meet up with in the next couple weeks. With the strike going on trains are a no go. So this could be like our own little train. For those that are interested in getting together please post on here what days are best for you and if it is better for day, afternoon, or evenings. So that i can again set up a couple different dates and times to allow everyone to have a chance. Have a great day all!
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I had a lot of fun Sandra...if you get another group of people together LMK and if I'm free I'd love to pop over again...
    Earn Points & Cool stuff at SwagBucks

Couponing...not just a hobby but a lifestyle

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

would anyone be interested in meeting up for a get together next week? you are welcome to bring kids. I have a large yard with lots for all ages to do.
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

I'd like to set up something to give away and trade some coupons. I have alot about to expire on July 31. And there is no way that I can use them all up. I just cleaned out my binder and had so many that were already expired.

I am more than happy to meet one on one or with a group of us. Just let m know when you are avaliable and we can get together!!
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by partymom View Post
    I'd like to set up something to give away and trade some coupons. I have alot about to expire on July 31. And there is no way that I can use them all up. I just cleaned out my binder and had so many that were already expired.

I am more than happy to meet one on one or with a group of us. Just let m know when you are avaliable and we can get together!!

I'm interested too. Only I'm rural and a drive to Trenton warrents about 50 minutes... I'd be interested in trading for coupons with longer lives . I have 2 binders and a box of tradables already pulled. The time commitment to post that list here online is more time than I have with all my kids home for summer. I'm okay mailing envies too...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I would definitely be interested in getting together or mailing out envies..just keep posted.
    Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

anyone interested in getting together this week to trade some coupons?? I still have a number that are to expire the end of the month and early aug. i would hate to see them go to waste!
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information