User Tag List

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I need to use up my J&J call ins for Aveeno ($3) so if anyone has any ideas let me know!!!
    ...actually me too!! lol
    I'm headed to SOF today for some glad bags... I'm almost out... eeek!

What a great idea for a thread!! I can't wait to come back and see how it unfolds!

are we posting pictures?? Or just typing the various coupons/UPC's and whatnot?
    Last edited by nessa23; Mon, May 27th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, a few tips for this thread

1. Add a Price Smart column to the Product Pricing chart
    2. Add a image link column to to the Stackable Combos chart
    2. Mods should remove worthless posts that clog up the thread. The posts I'm referring to are the "thank you great idea!" kind of posts that add nothing to the discussion. If someone wants to thank someone they should either 'like' the specific post or give the person reputation.
    3. Switch to Google Docs to do the spreadsheets instead of trying to do it on the forum.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I need to use up my J&J call ins for Aveeno ($3) so if anyone has any ideas let me know!!!
    I use them at SDM for trail size J&J facial wipes. They are $2.99 and a great coupon to use on 20x days.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post

2. Mods should remove worthless posts that clog up the thread. The posts I'm referring to are the "thank you great idea!" kind of posts that add nothing to the discussion. If someone wants to thank someone they should either 'like' the specific post or give the person reputation.
    3. Switch to Google Docs to do the spreadsheets instead of trying to do it on the forum.
    Thanks
    Jezebel, super_e, ccmp1974 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Omg....this is the most awesome looking post I've ever seen. A few tweaks here and there and I think we have something fun!

/high fives, belly bumps, fist pumps and even a chest bump for ya chicha!

j

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I use them at SDM for trail size J&J facial wipes. They are $2.99 and a great coupon to use on 20x days.

Sorry, I should specify I need to buy body wash, so if anyone has any stacking ideas let me know, LOL. I have a few tearpads and maybe a printable. I have to go to SOF and find out the price first off! LOL
    couponandoff and Autumn7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I'm thinking about contributing to this thread but on the flip side, I don't want to see people clearing out the store I shop at because I give them the information.
    I've thought about this too...here's what I've decided:

If I really really want the deal and I'm actually concerned people are cleaning out the place...I'll go pick it up and then post the deal. I'm sure that happens regularly already. That way not only are you getting good info from this thread but you are contributing.

I went to our SOF to confirm the "rules" and limitations. They said "if it looks like a coupon...take it....stack it...love it" BUT they were going to be watching for volume purchases. They don't mind volume purchases but they want people who clear shelves to order the items preferably. I have ordered way back when we used to stack (seems like forever ago) and I have to admit it was way less stressful. So if I really want something...I'm going to take a few seconds of my time and phone the store! Not only do I assure myself of getting the deal but the store appreciates me telling them (they don't mind doing this for "smaller" purchases either).

Finally, stacking isn't really all that easy....and most of my stacking ideas are not for right away and I think most people who clear out the shelves are opportunists...the coupon is available NOW and the deal is NOW (which you see with non-stacking also). Most, if not all of mine, are for "sometime this year" or an idea to gather them up in case another coupon comes out (it may never happen...but good to look for).

I think I'll gain more then I lose with these philosophies.

J
    Last edited by jezz; Mon, May 27th, 2013 at 07:00 PM.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    OMG... this could be epic. I hope you know what you got yourselves into!

Ummm... shall I post some pics of stacks?
    re:epic >If this all goes sideways on us, we won't leave quietly! We'll throw a few grenades at the drama, start a couponer's witness protection program, bug out underground, change our on-screen alias's and stealthily reappear like ninjas!
    re: pics >THX! Sounds great - I consider this the "beta testing stage." All contributions welcome, and we'll see how the thread progresses.
    Jezebel, hijinx25, Autumn7 and 2 others like this.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zandermor View Post
    I think we should post the regular price of items as well. Once in a while it is better to use stacks without your SOM store card!
    re: reg prices >Totally agreed! The reg prices will be listed as members provide them. Please post them if you have them!
    Jezebel, hijinx25 and Autumn7 like this.

? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

I'm thinking about contributing to this thread but on the flip side, I don't want to see people clearing out the store I shop at because I give them the information.
    re: flip side >I know, right?! I get my fill at the trough first, THEN I holler come and git it.
    Jezebel, hijinx25, Autumn7 and 1 others like this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    ...actually me too!! lol
    I'm headed to SOF today for some glad bags... I'm almost out... eeek!

What a great idea for a thread!! I can't wait to come back and see how it unfolds!

are we posting pictures?? Or just typing the various coupons/UPC's and whatnot?
    re: pics? upcs? >Currently, members can post whatever they consider valuable stacking information.
    Some of this stacking information will be transferred from member's posts & organized in posts 1-5.

For starters, Jezz and I will update posts 2-4 with:
    *Coupon Stack Combinations POST 2
    *Product Prices - regular & sales POST 3
    *Members with FULL stacks to trade & Members who are looking for FULL stacks POST 4 {edit THIS POST IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, INTENT MAY CHANGE}

As information is added to the lists in posts 2-4 over the next few days, the needs of the thread will become more apparent.
    Last edited by couponandoff; Tue, May 28th, 2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: {edit THIS POST IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, INTENT MAY CHANGE}
    Jezebel, Autumn7 and Anna Michele like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

o.k..........please don't shoot me.

i live in quebec. can't stack, can barely use english coupons and most of the time cashiers try to shoot down my french coupons.

i'm going to edmonton in aug and looking to teach my sil how to coupon. I was super excited cuz i can stack
    BUT....don't know how to do it.
    right now i have 3 tresemme coupons with diff upc's. say it's X$ and 3x1.50(-4.50), pay difference = everyone happy?
    probably not the right forum to ask this but im afraid im going to do the wrong thing and i dont want to give couponers bad rep and i was sooooo excited when i saw this so i could get ready for the trip.

oh and do they accept french coupons at sof and ld?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

great thread. I can add reg price hidden valley ranch SOF 4.59. Glad bags sale pricesmart 5.48. Is post 5 going to have info on store specific policy? ie today pricesmart coquitlam pinetree location would not adjust glad coupon from 2 to 1.48, yet I read someone's brag and that their store adjusted...
    Are the owfg email coupons going to be posted in #5?
    couponandoff likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
    o.k..........please don't shoot me.

i live in quebec. can't stack, can barely use english coupons and most of the time cashiers try to shoot down my french coupons.

i'm going to edmonton in aug and looking to teach my sil how to coupon. I was super excited cuz i can stack
    BUT....don't know how to do it.
    right now i have 3 tresemme coupons with diff upc's. say it's X$ and 3x1.50(-4.50), pay difference = everyone happy?
    probably not the right forum to ask this but im afraid im going to do the wrong thing and i dont want to give couponers bad rep and i was sooooo excited when i saw this so i could get ready for the trip.

oh and do they accept french coupons at sof and ld?
    YES,YES and YES!

i have the rules in front of me that I got from SOF today....different upcs...pay difference. They take English and French (I have used French but its easier when you have an identical looking coupon so the cashiers can read it).

I priced tres semme today at $5.99 reg price/$4.99 sale this week. There are 3x $1.50 upcs AND an older $1 one!

Hope that helps and there are no dumb questions.....ever.

j

ps coups is working hard at making some of the changes everyone mentioned but there is a lot at first so it might go slow for a bit.
    Last edited by jezz; Mon, May 27th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

3. Mods should remove worthless posts that clog up the thread. The posts I'm referring to are the "thank you great idea!" kind of posts that add nothing to the discussion. If someone wants to thank someone they should either 'like' the specific post or give the person reputation.
    4. Switch to Google Docs to do the spreadsheets instead of trying to do it on the forum.
    THx for tips!

1. Do you loosely define "Price Smart" as, the lowest known price? If so, the sales prices are the "smart" price. Regular prices will be added as members provide them.
    2. Image links will be added to items in the PRODUCT column in POST #2 as members post them. (MCMIN*wink*cough*)
    3. Yes, I agreed threads can get watered down with posts that do not increase the informational intent. However, spirit, gratitude and cheer promote positivism within the community, and more members will be inclined to contribute stacking information. Hopefully a balance can be attained that suits us all.
    4. I don't know Google docs. I could use your help here SmartConsumer. I work primarily with msWORD but made the tables using the forum tools because I thought it would provide easiest access for Jezz to update the thread as well.
    Jezebel and hijinx25 like this.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information