User Tag List

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

LoveCoupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is another $1.50 Raid coupon through websaver (right@home) - upc# 33690735 expiry is July 11 or July27 depending on when you ordered it.
    couponandoff likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I love stacking at Save on!! The cashiers have been really great. I go through Naturegg egg whites like crazy & I love getting them for .79c each (regular price $3.79, I stack 3 $1 coupons). There is a .75c coupon out there for these but I've only managed to find one in a trade. If anyone has the .75c or $1 coupon ending in 007, please let me know!!
    hijinx25 and Autumn7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

My SOF foods doesn't carry the egg creations French toast blend. Has anyone in the greater Vancouver area seen it? (guccicouponer reminded me that I'm looking for it! LOL)
    guccicouponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    My SOF foods doesn't carry the egg creations French toast blend. Has anyone in the greater Vancouver area seen it? (guccicouponer reminded me that I'm looking for it! LOL)
    I will try to remember to check my SOF and let you know
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

FYI - spoke to a manager at SOF and all stores have received a memo to be wary and not accept photocopies of coupons. Apparently someone is going around my area (Surrey) trying to use a photocopy of a Heinzcoupon. So far, they have been told explicitly not to accept a printed/photocopied Heinz coupon.

He said that there has been discussion to not accept ANY printed coupons (the exception being websaver or smart source because of unique pin numbers) to avoid this abuse.

So if this is anyone on SC, please knock off your dumb-assery before you ruin couponing for the rest of us honest ones!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

FYI - spoke to a manager at SOF and all stores have received a memo to be wary and not accept photocopies of coupons. Apparently someone is going around my area (Surrey) trying to use a photocopy of a Heinzcoupon. So far, they have been told explicitly not to accept a printed/photocopied Heinz coupon.

He said that there has been discussion to not accept ANY printed coupons (the exception being websaver or smart source because of unique pin numbers) to avoid this abuse.

So if this is anyone on SC, please knock off your dumb-assery before you ruin couponing for the rest of us honest ones!
    For now at least they still accept websaver and smartsource printed coupon.

I believe stacking will come to the end someday but hope not too soon. I am still enjoying of coupon stacking.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't even think there are any Heinz coupons available. That leads me to believe that the coupon in question is photoshopped/fraudulent. If the person is photoshopping coupons, not even a unique pin number could stop them(they'll just photoshop that too). The only real solution to the problem is to disallow printed coupons altogether.

I hope they don't as the Clorox printables (http://coupons.clorox.ca/) are easily the best coupons available.
    Last edited by SmartConsumer; Sat, Jun 22nd, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
    Leigh-Anne and hijinx25 like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    I didn't even think there are any Heinz coupons available. That leads me to believe that the coupon in question is photoshopped/fraudulent. If the person is photoshopping coupons, not even a unique pin number could stop them(they'll just photoshop that too). The only real solution to the problem is to disallow printed coupons altogether.

I hope they don't as the Clorox printables (http://coupons.clorox.ca/) are easily the best coupons available.
    There's a $1 coupon issued by the manufacturer with NED. It's pretty basic coupon, mostly black printing with some red on regular type paper. (I had one that I recently used at Walmart)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/310608-...6/#post4897645

I hope that whoever is doing this STOPS. More and more companies are turning to printable coupons and if stores stop allowing them it is really going to cut into the amount of coupons we can use.
    Last edited by redhdlois; Sun, Jun 23rd, 2013 at 12:51 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

on the fantastik triggers, can i stack the $ offs with a BOGO??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me, there is a woman who goes around to several walmarts, and other stores in the Surrey, Langley,Whiterock, and Abby areas. She photocopies, and photoshops coupons ALL the time. Even gets creative with the types of paper used. I've created a binder at work based on her fraudulent coupons. The stories I could tell about this one. OH MY!!! I have a description of this person, approx 5'3ish, blonde below shoulder hair, fair skinned, around early to late 50's, and rarely smiles. She has an excuse or a line for every fake coupon she tries to present, her dumb-assery doesn't get past my team. If anyone sees her, alert any member of management in the store. One couponer on a facebook group I belong to, has seen her, and refers to the way she looks as Ratchet Face from the movie Cry Baby with Johnny Depp. She needs to be stopped. She no longer frequents my store.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcon View Post
    on the fantastik triggers, can i stack the $ offs with a BOGO??
    You can, yes, I did this a couple of weeks ago.
    hijinx25 likes this.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

now is that only at save-on-foods? because the people at pricesmart when i was asking them if i could stack there, said as long as the small print terms dont prohibit it

and at the same time save-on-foods apperently said that they dont care about restrictive wording
    but doesnt overwaitea own both pricesmart and save-on.... getting all confused why they have different policies...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me, there is a woman who goes around to several walmarts, and other stores in the Surrey, Langley,Whiterock, and Abby areas. She photocopies, and photoshops coupons ALL the time. Even gets creative with the types of paper used. I've created a binder at work based on her fraudulent coupons. The stories I could tell about this one. OH MY!!! I have a description of this person, approx 5'3ish, blonde below shoulder hair, fair skinned, around early to late 50's, and rarely smiles. She has an excuse or a line for every fake coupon she tries to present, her dumb-assery doesn't get past my team. If anyone sees her, alert any member of management in the store. One couponer on a facebook group I belong to, has seen her, and refers to the way she looks as Ratchet Face from the movie Cry Baby with Johnny Depp. She needs to be stopped. She no longer frequents my store.
    This sounds an awful lot like the woman who I saw hassling an employee at Save-On Foods about expired coupons the other week.

You can, yes, I did this a couple of weeks ago.
    Interesting, I was unsure if I could stack BOGO and thus didn't want to bother. Makes me wonder if I could have stacked my crapload of Glade BOGO coupons with my Glade Decor Scents Car FPC.

Quote Originally Posted by mcon View Post
    now is that only at save-on-foods? because the people at pricesmart when i was asking them if i could stack there, said as long as the small print terms dont prohibit it

and at the same time save-on-foods apperently said that they dont care about restrictive wording
    but doesnt overwaitea own both pricesmart and save-on.... getting all confused why they have different policies...
    Price Smart is a YMMV. Some stores will allow stacking and some won't. Sometimes it's just up to the cashier you speak to. Also, some stores allow pricematching+stacking, while others don't. I know that both the Save-On-Food's stores near me don't allow pricematching+stacking or overage, but the Price Smart Foods does allow pricematching+stacking and overage. Just got to call each store up and talk to the manager to find out the policies of each location.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Leigh-Anne - have you reported her to the stores ? Sounds like you've run across her several times.....
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    This sounds an awful lot like the woman who I saw hassling an employee at Save-On Foods about expired coupons the other week.

Interesting, I was unsure if I could stack BOGO and thus didn't want to bother. Makes me wonder if I could have stacked my crapload of Glade BOGO coupons with my Glade Decor Scents Car FPC.

Price Smart is a YMMV. Some stores will allow stacking and some won't. Sometimes it's just up to the cashier you speak to. Also, some stores allow pricematching+stacking, while others don't. I know that both the Save-On-Food's stores near me don't allow pricematching+stacking or overage, but the Price Smart Foods does allow pricematching+stacking and overage. Just got to call each store up and talk to the manager to find out the policies of each location.
    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Leigh-Anne - have you reported her to the stores ? Sounds like you've run across her several times.....

This is incredible!! How shameful!

I wonder if stores are in their legal right to reserve the right to let her shop at their stores, or at least not allow her to use coupons at.all. I've been to stores where there are signs up at the register with the names and photos of people who are not allowed to use credit cards or cheques to make purchases (for fraud), I would hope stores consider doing this for fraudulent couponers!

It's sad, really!

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information