User Tag List

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

like i said before, i read/saw that on facebook save-on-foods said they dont care about the wording on coupons, as long as the barcodes are different.

doesnt that mean that ANY and ALL coupons are stackable as long as different barcodes?
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Yup, but it's also to the discretion of the store to follow this coupon policy. I have heard (have not experienced, though) that the Ironwood location was not stacking. So I went one day after work and some of the cashiers knew about the policy, and others didn't. Even the assistant manager wasn't "comfortable" with the policy and unsure and wanted me to come back during the day.

In the end, a cashier vouched for me and that my stacks were correct and the transaction proceeded. My store in Surrey (Nordel - is AWESOME if you go to Carla or Joanne - the others are good, just slower and less sure, but they will do it). I went to SOF in Delta on Scott Road and even though she took my stack (one on Advil - my son had a fever and I was going to buy it regardless, LOL), she read it slo.o.o.o.o.wly and looked around for another cashier's validation. When CS said to her, take anything and everything, she shrugged and said OK!

Now, my store in Delta, won't do overage. So if your stack is $6 and the product is $5.99, you need to be buying something else (unless the product is taxable). This is different than what is stated in the policy. I assume the manager at my SOF doesn't want to deal with large amounts of overages, but who knows?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Leigh-Anne - have you reported her to the stores ? Sounds like you've run across her several times.....

Most definitley I have, and have told other grocery store chains also.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I don't think we can stack two bogos or more together. $off coupons with a bogo yes, because you are applying the $off to the product you are paying for. Does that make sense.
    hijinx25 likes this.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

If anyone has good luck coupon stacking in Nanaimo at SOF can you please PM me. Thanks!

EDIT: looking for some prices to get my stacks together, appreciate anyones help!
    Last edited by roxybabe39; Sun, Jun 23rd, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Hidden Valley Ranch is still on sale for $3 at both SOF and PS. Also, head & shoulders is on sale for $3.99 at both stores. A few prices for some other items:
    Febreze candles: $6.49 large, $3.98 small.
    6pack of Iogo drinkable yogurt is $3.99at PS,
    Bag 2 Earth 10pk kitchen bags is $5.98 at PS.
    Finish Quantum and Powerball are $7.99 at both stores.
    Finish Dishwashing Booster is $6.98 at PS
    Support your Starbucks habit like me.Free Starbucks Gift Cards!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I have a wack of Wheatabix coupons from the different inserts looking for trades.PM me please!!!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

that sucks i would never photocopy.. lolz too scared to
    since every coupon has a 'no reprouction with a fine up to like $1000+ or sumthing"

does anyone even get caught ?
    and how ? does the store report the person ?
    do they get jail for that???

emm.. makes me wonder..

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me, there is a woman who goes around to several walmarts, and other stores in the Surrey, Langley,Whiterock, and Abby areas. She photocopies, and photoshops coupons ALL the time. Even gets creative with the types of paper used. I've created a binder at work based on her fraudulent coupons. The stories I could tell about this one. OH MY!!! I have a description of this person, approx 5'3ish, blonde below shoulder hair, fair skinned, around early to late 50's, and rarely smiles. She has an excuse or a line for every fake coupon she tries to present, her dumb-assery doesn't get past my team. If anyone sees her, alert any member of management in the store. One couponer on a facebook group I belong to, has seen her, and refers to the way she looks as Ratchet Face from the movie Cry Baby with Johnny Depp. She needs to be stopped. She no longer frequents my store.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me, there is a woman who goes around to several walmarts, and other stores in the Surrey, Langley,Whiterock, and Abby areas. She photocopies, and photoshops coupons ALL the time. Even gets creative with the types of paper used. I've created a binder at work based on her fraudulent coupons. The stories I could tell about this one. OH MY!!! I have a description of this person, approx 5'3ish, blonde below shoulder hair, fair skinned, around early to late 50's, and rarely smiles. She has an excuse or a line for every fake coupon she tries to present, her dumb-assery doesn't get past my team. If anyone sees her, alert any member of management in the store. One couponer on a facebook group I belong to, has seen her, and refers to the way she looks as Ratchet Face from the movie Cry Baby with Johnny Depp. She needs to be stopped. She no longer frequents my store.
    Last edited by couponandoff; Tue, Jun 25th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

My 5 yo just cried out - "Mommy, who's that scary lady!!! Turn it off!!!"

LOL

Scary indeed! More than you know!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

So I started to go through this thread making a list of stacks I have and I think I'd be here all night to be quite honest.

My TL is so extensive and I have a ridiculously insane number of coupons in variety and quantity. And I always get a large number of inserts.

If someone is looking for specific stacks they can PM me and ask or they can check my TL link below
    couponandoff and hijinx25 like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I used to stack a ton with P & G however have not stacked since rules changed so needless to say I am sooo excited about this thread!!! So is stacking P&G Being allowed at save on foods? Any tips on these new rules is so much appreciated I cant wait to get back into couponing!!!!

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

As long as the UPCs are different, any coupon from any source is currently stackable at SOF Don't go overboard on quantities - If you limit yourself to a maximum of 6 same items (ie: 6 shampoo, 6 window cleaner & 6 yogurt) you'll be welcomed at the till! If you can divide a big shop into a few smaller ones, you're less likely to fluster a cashier.
    hijinx25 likes this.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

NOOOO WAYYYY...... I feel like I want to cry and happy dance all at the same time!!!!!...After a entire year without couponing my stash is starting to dwindle.. I am 100% ok with just doing small amounts!!!! Officially stalking this thread :D
    couponandoff, hijinx25 and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Check the limits with your store. My store is limiting to 4 of the same item unless you special order in a large quantity. And become friends with a cashier!
    couponandoff likes this.

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information