User Tag List

Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thatdarncat View Post
    For the Degree there is also another tearpad $1.00 - 89288805 - Sept 30 2013 for a $3 stack.
    Added. Thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

[QUOTE=mcminsen;5516995]I was looking at the Schneider Country Naturals burgers today at Save On since I saw a sale price on them and I remembered that I had these two peelies to stack.

00606989 $2 Aug 31 2013 (peelie)
    00607025 $2 Sept 30 2013 (peelie)

Thanks for the head's up! We like the wings and they were on sale too, so we got three boxes for $5.99 after stacks.

The steak is also a REALLY good price. The $12 packs of 4 steaks (grilling) have a coupon making in the flyer making them $8 - that's only $2 a steak!!!

Needless to say, we will be very carnivorous this summer!

Also, SOF stacked their BOGO Schneider's with the manufacturer's BOGO - so I paid for one and got two packs. Manager OK'd it and said "yup! we do that now!" LOL

Just an FYI!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Hey all, so does anyone have any current info on LD stacking? I just went into one (the Ironwood one), I haven't shopped there in years but thought I would give it a try. The clerk started to accept my correct stack of 2 different Dare Breton coupons, 1x $1.00 (expiring today!!!) and the $0.50 NED one when the customer service clerk came over with her change. She immediately looked at one of the coupons and said we no longer stack coupons. It's been years, at least 2 since we've done that.

I could go on and on but basically she humiliated me in front of other the other clerk and customers to tell me all about how long ago they used to do that but no longer and no one even comes in with stacks any longer. You "couponers" all used to but not now.

And now I remember why I stopped shopping at LD. Funny the store was pretty quiet. She couldn't give me any exact specific details as to why other LDs may or may not. She said they shouldn't be. Okay, this is getting too long. So I didn't end up buying anything there, even the stuff that I wasn't using coupons on, went over to Save on Foods and they were just wonderful about my stacks! Too bad they don't price match LD!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I have gone to the LD location in Tsawassen multiple times with stacks to be told by management that they don't stack. I was told by my location that they don't stack (in Delta, north) but another cashier said that they still did, but you had to go to the photo department (LOL).

As far as I know LD still stacks! But maybe some stores stopped?

Oh, and I would contact HQ about your experience. That is unacceptable!!!
    Shop Girl and couponandoff like this.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by le1948 View Post
    It is 4.29 for Egg Creation at Langley S.O.F. and not sure that they have the French Toast . I just used my last B1G1 free paid 29 c for both
    Thanks! The Ladner store had them for $4.29 too, no French Toast variety.
    couponandoff and hijinx25 like this.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I have gone to the LD location in Tsawassen multiple times with stacks to be told by management that they don't stack. I was told by my location that they don't stack (in Delta, north) but another cashier said that they still did, but you had to go to the photo department (LOL).

As far as I know LD still stacks! But maybe some stores stopped?

Oh, and I would contact HQ about your experience. That is unacceptable!!!
    Oh I know about the Ladner one in Delta, just horrible. I stacked there a couple of times maybe in 2010 and it was awful, they made you feel like a criminal or poor person. The managers were no better. My husband couldn't believe that I would drive past 2 other LDs to go to the one on 3 Road in Richmond b/c they were nicer there. After all of the horrible stories on SC about LD I just stopped even trying but since I read a few people still stack I thought I'd try, nope, not again!

Thanks hijinx!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Oh I know about the Ladner one in Delta, just horrible. I stacked there a couple of times maybe in 2010 and it was awful, they made you feel like a criminal or poor person. The managers were no better. My husband couldn't believe that I would drive past 2 other LDs to go to the one on 3 Road in Richmond b/c they were nicer there. After all of the horrible stories on SC about LD I just stopped even trying but since I read a few people still stack I thought I'd try, nope, not again!

Thanks hijinx!
    Sorry, I meant the one in Ladner, LOL. But with SOF across the street from them and stacking, you'd think they'd want to keep up with competition.

IF you're ever up in N. Delta, on Scott Road and King George, the LDs are MUCH nicer about stacking. You just have to go to the photo department at the Scott Road one and CS on the King George one (near 104th, not S. Surrey)
    couponandoff likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

To be honest, most grocery stores in Richmond suck, especially superstore on no. 3 road.This Friday, I tried to PM crest 3D toothpaste with safeway flyer (5 for $5 with $1 off coupon each & no tax event). The manager there told me I can use ONE coupon only for 5 toothpaste. NO WAY STUPID POLICY!!! This is 2nd time happening to me there. For now, I only go there to get coupons or use FPC there. It feels good when I can get free items from their store. Yup !!!

Eventually, I was still able to get 5 free toothpaste from other superstore in Vancouver.

Overall, I don't like shopping grocery in Richmond (LD in ironwood sucks too). Sometimes I need to travel more to get stuff cheaper or free (with using coupon).

Just my personal opinion. Sorry if anyone works in grocery stores in Richmond area.
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Mon, Jul 1st, 2013 at 12:25 PM.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Hey all, so does anyone have any current info on LD stacking? I just went into one (the Ironwood one), I haven't shopped there in years but thought I would give it a try. The clerk started to accept my correct stack of 2 different Dare Breton coupons, 1x $1.00 (expiring today!!!) and the $0.50 NED one when the customer service clerk came over with her change. She immediately looked at one of the coupons and said we no longer stack coupons. It's been years, at least 2 since we've done that.

I could go on and on but basically she humiliated me in front of other the other clerk and customers to tell me all about how long ago they used to do that but no longer and no one even comes in with stacks any longer. You "couponers" all used to but not now.

And now I remember why I stopped shopping at LD. Funny the store was pretty quiet. She couldn't give me any exact specific details as to why other LDs may or may not. She said they shouldn't be. Okay, this is getting too long. So I didn't end up buying anything there, even the stuff that I wasn't using coupons on, went over to Save on Foods and they were just wonderful about my stacks! Too bad they don't price match LD!
    Bah! Ask them to call H.O. (while you are standing there) to get confirmation.....they will confirm stacking IS still allowed. Just sounds to me like that store doesn't like doing it. Too bad, as so many LD's are awesome !!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Bah! Ask them to call H.O. (while you are standing there) to get confirmation.....they will confirm stacking IS still allowed. Just sounds to me like that store doesn't like doing it. Too bad, as so many LD's are awesome !!
    Wow really, when I brought that up about H.O. she went on and on about how b/c they're so close to them, H.O. comes down to reprimand them if they accept coupon stacking!!!
    couponandoff likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

You ought to tell them to call them over (they are just behind their building on Horseshoe Way) and present them with their policy that is found on the website and inquire why they are being so hypocritical.

http://www.londondrugs.com/LD-Coupon...efault,pg.html

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    You ought to tell them to call them over (they are just behind their building on Horseshoe Way) and present them with their policy that is found on the website and inquire why they are being so hypocritical.

http://www.londondrugs.com/LD-Coupon...efault,pg.html
    Thank you for providing this link. Better bring this with me when stacking at LD.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Wow really, when I brought that up about H.O. she went on and on about how b/c they're so close to them, H.O. comes down to reprimand them if they accept coupon stacking!!!
    That's so ridiculous. I stacked at four different London Drugs stores in the Surrey/Langley area in the last three weeks with no problems whatsoever. I am careful about the wording, as I am sure you are, but I haven't even had them bat an eyelash at my coupons.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$7.00 worth of Brita filter stacks. See this thread for details.
    Last edited by SmartConsumer; Wed, Jul 3rd, 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

SOF new flyer

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/359914-...y-11-a-canada/

The paperboy/man didn't deliver the Price Smart this week (yet again....... )
    couponandoff likes this.

Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information