User Tag List

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Plus our thread is just sooooo darn pretty! and funny!!! I actually think this is one of the best organized and well thought out threads I've seen. I LOVE the price list (that was always my biggest problem). I love the contributions everyone has put into it. Most of the negative people stayed away or kept their comments to themselves which I was really surprised at (stacking at SOF seems to bring out the greenie jealousies in people who can't stack there). I like that people out East used it for trading and even for stacking ideas. Lets keep our fingers crossed that SOF comes back! We'll be ready!!!

Haha....I did my last shop today and tacked on another $283 to my free stuff list...smiling still!!

J

P.S. I've never successfully stacked anything at LD, their restrictions on wording rule out almost every modern coupon but YMMV I think alot.
    Last edited by jezz; Thu, Oct 31st, 2013 at 06:26 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

still, most LD stores in my area: big NO

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Yeah LD is kinda weird that way. I frequent the one on the south side of edmonton. They tend to be really good there, however that being said there are a couple of cashiers that seem a lil fishy about the whole coupon stacking rules.

This is a general rule of thumb I am noticing for my LD:

OK:

As long as the coupon does not state it is not valid with any other coupon
    Price Match up to 4 items
    No limited quantity ( However they know I have a large family so that might be different per person)

Not OK

SC Johnson (ie Scrubbing Bubbles)
    Finish Stacking
    P&G
    Any coupon that states it is not valid with another coupon.
    Cannot use store coupons with MF Coupons
    Pre-Ordering Big No-No

I hope that helps a little. I am not limited in the times of day that I shop, however as a courtesy I generally keep my trips before they get their evening rush or afterwards closer to 8pm, as well I have talked with all the floor managers etc and they prefer that i go through customer service to handle my check-out process.
    Saved Over $900 In Coupons So Far in 2013!!!
    Also A Little Bit Of A WoW Junkie

If you aren't earning cash for surveys click here:
    https://legerweb.com/1EROG

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I love my local London Drugs. There are a number of London Drugs I can go to, and while I can't say I have ever had a huge problem, there is some variation in the welcome level. I work hard at following their policy, read all coupons carefully before shopping and do as they request (transaction through Customer Service, let others go in front of me, etc.). I don't price match so can't comment on that. I do tend to shop at about the same time and the ladies that work those Customer Service shifts now recognize me. For me developing those relationships has been worth it. I also try to keep my shops at a reasonable level. I am not out to break any records. I find the dos and don'ts as to which things are not allowed to be as others have posted. If there is any question about what will or won't work, I check with them before I shop.

Trading Score
    401 (100%)

Today I managed to use some of my stacks up ... still too bad I wasnt able to match up sales...I ended up paying $40 for 14 smuckers, 8 reg size melitta + 6 huge canisters, 25-30 bicks products (mostly relish which was free ... didnt get the pickle sale which is ok since I had already stacked for some. + 5 free loaves of dempsters, 2 egg creations, 4 tabasco ... felt a bit better to use up some stacks! not too shabby, I guess ... but I was looking forward to stacking similac formula for our 3rd we are currently trying for!
    ღ ღ Coupons are my Money ღ ღ ღ ღ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Does LD allow stacking coupons with only wording "LIMIT ONE PER PURCHASE"? I think this is commonly restriction on it. Will LD still accept it otherwise stacking @ LD is not worth the effort?
    cheekysaver, jezz and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Does LD allow stacking coupons with only wording "LIMIT ONE PER PURCHASE"? I think this is commonly restriction on it. Will LD still accept it otherwise stacking @ LD is not worth the effort?
    One coupon per purchase is stackable... some stores are insanely strict and will allow you to stack on 1 or 2 items. Other stores will let you stack types of items and use coupons that say one coupon per purchase and can not be combined with any other offers. I really have no idea what stores are good to stackers in your area.... Some of the stores here are great... and some are a royall pain in my... errr ummm... wallet that is it!... go to different stores in off hours... not on a weekend and stop and customer service with a stack or 2 and say hey can you help me with this... I really want to get it right before I come up to the till with products. They will make the time and look over your coupons and let you know how many you can stack... if any. They are pretty awesome about explaining it. When you find a good store.. keep going to it.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Well team, unfortunately there were very few sales on the items I wanted to stack at SOF yesterday. Many stacks didn't meet my bottom line purchase price, so the item is a better deal applying a HV coupon during competitors sale instead. Someone had beat me to the Van Houtte coffee - I searched every passing cart for Van Houtte and laughed in spite of myself, imagining the deal I'd try to strike with the stacker! Halloween is a major event in our neighbourhood and yesterday was ridiculously inconvenient for an out of town shopping trip. I couldn't bare to waste those hard traded stacks though, so i shopped faster & harder than ever before! Jezz, you would have been proud of my speed. I'll post my final SOF stacking trip after I drop off the kidlets.
    jezz likes this.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Limit of One Per Purchase is fine, and Not Valid with other Offers is fine too. They assume that that wording is too vague and so they are stackable.

However where there is some of a discrepency is the coupons that state "Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer" I find most LD will stack this but others will not, I agree with Cheeky....when in doubt stop at CS..most if not all are very willing to help, because it makes their job easier

The ones that you have to watch for are the Aveeno and like coupons that state "One Coupon per purchase, per customer" or some variation of this wording. Those ones you can only use one of no matter how many items you are buying. It basically means you can only get one of that particular item per trip in, and no matter what way i look at it, that just seems like a royal pain in the butt to me.

Hope that helps a little :D
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Saved Over $900 In Coupons So Far in 2013!!!
    Also A Little Bit Of A WoW Junkie

If you aren't earning cash for surveys click here:
    https://legerweb.com/1EROG

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Plus our thread is just sooooo darn pretty! and funny!!! I actually think this is one of the best organized and well thought out threads I've seen. I LOVE the price list (that was always my biggest problem). I love the contributions everyone has put into it. Most of the negative people stayed away or kept their comments to themselves which I was really surprised at (stacking at SOF seems to bring out the greenie jealousies in people who can't stack there). I like that people out East used it for trading and even for stacking ideas. Lets keep our fingers crossed that SOF comes back! We'll be ready!!!

Haha....I did my last shop today and tacked on another $283 to my free stuff list...smiling still!!

J

P.S. I've never successfully stacked anything at LD, their restrictions on wording rule out almost every modern coupon but YMMV I think alot.
    I'm curious which SOF do you stack at - or should I say did(past tense) now every time I went to the one on Blanshard they never had any stock of product I was looking for, I didn't get to do a lot of stacking there at all

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

FINAL STACKING SHOP @SOF

DAIRY COOLER
    2 Olympic Sour Cream
    12 Egg Creations regular eggs
    4 Naturegg Whites
    BAKERY
    4 Dempsters Whole Wheat Bread
    FROZEN
    1 Janes Chicken Burgers
    1 Janes Chicken Strips
    BEVERAGES
    13 Melitta Coffee
    1 Van Houtte Coffee
    CONDIMENTS
    3 Bicks Green Relish
    2 Bicks Hamburger Relish
    1 Bicks Hot Pepper Relish
    2 Bicks Dill Pickles
    1 Bicks Hot Mix Pickles
    6 Smuckers Raspberry Jam
    2 Smuckers Apple Jelly
    2 Smuckers Blueberry Jam
    2 Smuckers Blackberry Jam
    3 Tabasco Sauce
    6 VH Korean BBQ Sauce
    VANITY
    3 Aveeno Facial Cleanser
    1 Aveeno Facial Moisturizer
    1 Aveeno Facial Toner
    1 Aveeno Facial Scrub
    12 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
    6 Live Clean Hand Soap
    CLEANING
    5 Clorox All Purpose Spray
    8 ScrubBub Total Kitchen Foam
    4 ScrubBub Bathroom Foam
    5 Tilex Fresh Shower Daily
    5 Tilex Soap Scum Spray
    2 Windex Touch Up

= Total ...........$751.96

- SAVINGS .... $575.62

= Balance due $176.34

? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

The SOF cashiers were totally awesome with the stacks as always.

THANK YOU ♥♥ ROSIE ♥♥
    THANK YOU ♥♥ MIREA ♥♥
    THANK YOU ♥♥ KELLIE U ♥♥
    Last edited by couponandoff; Fri, Nov 1st, 2013 at 12:41 PM.
    hijinx25, jezz and Anna Michele like this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    I'm curious which SOF do you stack at - or should I say did(past tense) now every time I went to the one on Blanshard they never had any stock of product I was looking for, I didn't get to do a lot of stacking there at all
    There are 4 SOF stores that jezz and I shop at - none are in Victoria though
    jezz likes this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    There are 4 SOF stores that jezz and I shop at - none are in Victoria though
    Additionally, until yesterday I never came across a lack of product stock. The cashiers were nothing short of amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if stacking continued for a select few stackers who were reasonable, responsible and respectful
    jezz and Anna Michele like this.

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Thread Information