User Tag List

Thread: No Frills Deal

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just thought i would share with you guys the deal i came across today at No Frills.
    They have certain Kellogg's Cereals on sale for 2.00$ right now (raisin bran, rice krispies, ect) right down the middle isle on a skid. I happen to also head down the cereal isle to check out if they had any good icecream coupons left when i came across one of the in store coupons sitting infront of the Kelloggs section. It was for 3.00$ off ANY Kelloggs cereal when you buy 3. So i took it back to the section where the cereals were on sale for 2.00$, looked everything over closely and realized i could get 3 boxes of cereal for 3 dollars!!! There was a ton of coupons when i left there this morning.
    Sorry if this is a repost, but i havn't seen it anywhere else, thought i would share with my fellow NBers!

Also (i know i seen this somewhere else, but a reminder..) The batteries on sale for 2.00$ have a Free coupon for a 2 pack of Mars in them, retail at 2.09$

Happy Shopping!
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, No Frills

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

DH went to use cereal coupon today, he didn't think we needed more cereal, i told him we eat cereal for snacks, and at this deal we'll have more variety... so he's gone to buy that and the batteries (only because he loves mars bars lol). DH thinks with his stomach.

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

What kind of batteries are they? are there any coupons out for them? lol
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the batteries do not have coupons on them and i did not get the cereal lol but i got a coupon for the munchies I saw it was buy 2 bags and save 2 dollars so it was buy one bag get one free

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GamerRoy View Post
    the batteries do not have coupons on them and i did not get the cereal lol but i got a coupon for the munchies I saw it was buy 2 bags and save 2 dollars so it was buy one bag get one free

Sorry that you didnt get the ones with the free Mars on them!! The whole display that i got the batteries from all had the mars coupon on them, even the display did.
    I'll have to keep an eye out tomorrow for the munchies! Thanks

Thread Information