User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Im so upset I just needed to vent....
    Okay I went to buy tickets to the movies for tomorrow and I had the coupon codes from the granola bar boxes... I entered two codes and went through put my tickets in and everything... was going to be 4.70 for the two seeing as its B1G1..put in my credit card info clicked submit and it said it could not be processed at this time please try again later. So i went through it all again but this time it said "coupon code has been used" for one of them .... the transaction didnt go through then how has the code used? Now I cant use it.... Honestly just trying to even figure out how to purchase tickets online was a huge hassle and confusing and then I cant even use my code because it didnt process the first time? Its so stupid. I now have a usable code and an unusable code and no tickets to the movies If anyone has a code theyre not using... thatd be totally awesome?!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Give it 30 or so minutes and try again, usually those just need some time to timeout if they aren't processed then you can try again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

We bought tickets on line for the movies quite a few years ago, printed them...got to the theatre, they told hubby they had already been used. Huh? don't think so,,they did allow him and our son in but we swore not doing that one again

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you have a problem like this again, I would suggest that you phone Cineplex guest services, they are very helpful. I buy movie tickets all the time online, and the one time I had a problem I phoned and got help with the process of using the granola box coupon.

Thread Information