Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Baggravation
  • 1 Post By Tweets77
  • 1 Post By coupongirl

Thread: Makeup Clearance @ RCSS

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Guys. I stumbled upon this blog and it looks like the writer is Canadian because SDM and RCSS are mentioned. Apparently there are a lot of makeup deals @ RCSS right now! She has some pictures too but pretty much she got a bunch of mascaras and other eye stuff for around $2.50-$3. Here's the link to the blog post if you're interested:

http://maquillagina.blogspot.ca/2013...-haul-act.html

I'm going to pay a visit to RCSS and see if I can find anything there, as well I hope this is not a one-store thing!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Tweets77 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Guys. Thought I'd most an update. I was able to find the Maybelliene eyeliners but only the purple and silver shades were on sale (as seen in the picture). I think their masterdrama liner was on sale as well in brown-black but they were all sold out. I also saw that the foundations and powders for the fit me line that were on sale for $2.44 were shade 250 and on wards so if you have very light skin - medium skin I don't think you shade in on clearance. They do have the foundation reduced to around $7 though. The new CG eyeshadows in the pots were around $5 and their new flame out mascara was around $6 I think. Rimmel lipsticks in the purple tubes were around $3 but I would skip on those because it seems like they're clearing out everywhere. I saw them @ Target for $1.99 but there were no shades I liked. Hmmm...the Annabelle (I think that's the company) lipstick gloss tube things were either $3 or $4. I should have written stuff down but I just wasn't thinking -_- Most of the CG stuff that was $2-$3 was completely sold out. I think their eyelights mascara was around $3 and they were all gone.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up! I am a makeup whore and if I can get it on sale that is even better. It is a great way to try different colors and if they don't work for me my nieces have a great score. Thanks again!
    Baggravation likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I am a makeup whore and if I can get it on sale that is even better. It is a great way to try different colors and if they don't work for me my nieces have a great score. Thanks again!
    YEA! I picked up a bunch of stuff since it was all around $3 :D I figure if I don't like it, it's not that much money down the drain. Makeup can get expensive!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oo forgot to mention Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam was also on sale for around $6 and I'm pretty sure all of the shade were for that price :D (I don't know if this foundation is any good though so I didn't pick it up - foundation in an aerosol seems odd to me) If it's good, let me know! I might go pick it up.
    Last edited by Baggravation; Sat, Jul 27th, 2013 at 07:57 AM.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i went to my local RCSS today and found the dream nude airfoam for 4.24 and the fit me foundation, blushes, and powder for 2.24.
    Baggravation likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl View Post
    i went to my local RCSS today and found the dream nude airfoam for 4.24 and the fit me foundation, blushes, and powder for 2.24.
    OO, the blushes weren't on sale at my RCSS but to be honest, I don't need any more makeup :$ I'm going to see some family in another city today and they have a RCSS. I might stop by and take a little peek LOL!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i want to think you for the title ! I am a makeup whore and if I can get it on sale that is even better. It is a way to try different colors and if they don't work for me my nieces have a great score.

Thread Information