User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok pls let me know if u have an issue next time ur there cuz maybe it was just the cashier and the lady she called over... I have also stacked there no probs but this time it was a disaster after their new supposed coupon rule faxed from head office came out yesterday..... ??? ...... *#%&$!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

What new coupon rule?
    I was just there this morning and had another awesome stacking/couponing experience. Again the cashier (a different one) thought all the savings were good. I had no hassles at all. Even got a rain cheque for some sold out oil on sale.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this particular cashier told me they recieved a fax from head office that day (yesterday) and that when a coupon says "one per perchase" you can only use that one coupon per trans. I tried to argue saying that its never stopped me from using 10 coupons for 10 items before but apparently its one specific coupon per trans?
    then she called another lady over and she confirmed that the cashier was right. maybe it is a new thing? maybe no one else has caught on yet? the cashier could also just be bs-ing me. who knows.

but i can't risk wasting my time pulling out all these products from the shelves and have it happen again. not to mention waste the time of the person who has to put all that stuff back.
    i think i'll just stick with the SS SOF even though its 15-20 minutes away
    Last edited by Shalla; Wed, Jun 15th, 2011 at 05:22 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I was in S.O.F.(64th) yesterday tried to stack coupons, but I was told the same " one per purchase" means only use 1 coupon per that item, you only can stack when both coupons do not say that, I only find one coupon so far that does not say that.
    Last edited by le1948; Thu, Jun 23rd, 2011 at 10:10 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information