User Tag List

Page 351 of 390 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi girls! Day 9 brought me some muffin cups. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374628974.930396.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  19.5 KB. Thank you Shawshank.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Day 9 brought me some Berry Sangria antibacterial hand soap! Smells lovely! Thank you! Looking forward to tomorrows gifts...I can't even guess what they could be! Will post pics in the morning.
    Hi buddy! My loving daughter Melissa bought that for you HERSELF! I am highly sensitive to scented products so I can't go near the store bath n body works. She thought you would like it and was careful to not buy you vanilla items. How was the bee movie?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Wow Jenny! So exciting! Good luck girl!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Hi ladies - just popping in. I've been stalking and using the thread for distractions (so keep the funny pics coming...) but it's been a bit of a rough start to the week. My bestfriend that passed away in December, her brother passed away this weekend. Completely unexpectedly, but exactly 7 months after Tanya passed away. I can't imagine losing one child, let alone both in less than a year. He apparently had a massive brain bleed Saturday night, and then was kept on life support and transferred to a larger hospital until they removed the life support last night so that they could best coordinate organ donation. Pretty much everything was donated which is a silver lining. Many lives will be saved. Last night was his 37th birthday. So yah, it's a tough week. I've grown up with Mike, and with the loss of Tanya still so fresh and raw...there really aren't words. Most of us are pretty much in denial/shock/not processing what's happened yet. It doesn't really seem real yet. There are a lot of funeral arrangements to be made and I'm helping out with the family this week so yah....it's been a week. Julia babysat Alexa for me this morning though so I could get some calls made and stuff. It's a lot of 'going through the motions'...it's when it's quiet like tonight, that the mind starts to wander and think. If only I could fight with people at Timmie's and Future Shop all day to distract myself!

Julie - I know I messaged you on FB to explain, but I really want you to know how great your gifts are.
    This week, I've received some gooders. Kelly Clarkson's Greatest Hits (LOVE and have wanted to get since I heard it was coming out), Dave Matthew's Crash cd for dh, FOUR boxes of infant Tylenol (seriously....Alexa got super excited when she saw that ), and I think I'm missing a day. Did I post when I received the Dr. Seuss Tooth book? It's on Alexa's play mat and she has been sitting laughing at it (when she's not pulling daddy's video game cases off of the tv stand...)

On that note, I'm out. Thanks for the funny pics, and please keep them coming! I like stalking the funnies on the thread.

PS - Jenny, please rock the audition so we can watch the show and say "I know her!!!"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Hi ladies - just popping in. I've been stalking and using the thread for distractions (so keep the funny pics coming...) but it's been a bit of a rough start to the week. My bestfriend that passed away in December, her brother passed away this weekend. Completely unexpectedly, but exactly 7 months after Tanya passed away. I can't imagine losing one child, let alone both in less than a year. He apparently had a massive brain bleed Saturday night, and then was kept on life support and transferred to a larger hospital until they removed the life support last night so that they could best coordinate organ donation. Pretty much everything was donated which is a silver lining. Many lives will be saved. Last night was his 37th birthday. So yah, it's a tough week. I've grown up with Mike, and with the loss of Tanya still so fresh and raw...there really aren't words. Most of us are pretty much in denial/shock/not processing what's happened yet. It doesn't really seem real yet. There are a lot of funeral arrangements to be made and I'm helping out with the family this week so yah....it's been a week. Julia babysat Alexa for me this morning though so I could get some calls made and stuff. It's a lot of 'going through the motions'...it's when it's quiet like tonight, that the mind starts to wander and think. If only I could fight with people at Timmie's and Future Shop all day to distract myself!

Julie - I know I messaged you on FB to explain, but I really want you to know how great your gifts are.
    This week, I've received some gooders. Kelly Clarkson's Greatest Hits (LOVE and have wanted to get since I heard it was coming out), Dave Matthew's Crash cd for dh, FOUR boxes of infant Tylenol (seriously....Alexa got super excited when she saw that ), and I think I'm missing a day. Did I post when I received the Dr. Seuss Tooth book? It's on Alexa's play mat and she has been sitting laughing at it (when she's not pulling daddy's video game cases off of the tv stand...)

On that note, I'm out. Thanks for the funny pics, and please keep them coming! I like stalking the funnies on the thread.

PS - Jenny, please rock the audition so we can watch the show and say "I know her!!!"
    I'll hold the train down for you buddy Take some time for you. With that being said if anyone has train questions PM me and I'll help

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Oh I know this so well... don't get me started on the baby bird saga again! If he's up hopping about, no worries, Mom or Dad will find him. If he's still at the learning to fly stage, they tend to keep their distance but usher them into cover or safety for the night until they are able to fully fly. Good thing it looks like he's bouncing back.. but yeah, might not want to let the dog out unsupervised for now..

Good luck!
    I chased him around the yard then got him up on the fence, where he "flew" down into the neighbours yard. They have no pets, and actually moved out a week ago, new people aren't moving in for a few weeks, and they have hedges and bushes for him to hide in, so I feel better! I really hope it doesn't happen again though, too stressful for me!

Congrats Jenny - that is very cool!!

And Pammie - that is rough, terrible and tragic. Do what you have to!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Just a quick update..... Had my telephone interview and submitted my cooking portfolio for Masterchef Canada today, was told "if chosen for the next stage you will hear from us by Friday" an hour later I got another call followed by my OFFICIAL INVITATION to go to Halifax for the next round of auditions!! The on Camera one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post

Don't worry hon. Take all the time off that you need to deal with this. I completely understand and wish I could do something to help! If you need anything, please let me know. I'm not too far away from you. I'm truly sorry to hear about the tragedies you've gone through in losing two very important people. I'm so sad to hear this Stay strong Pam. We are thinking of you.
    Jezebel, slambert, dlee and 3 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 9 Nat gave my DD a beautiful jean embroidered skirt So pretty! Thanks... I love my pkg more and more each day that passes.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Posting on behalf of coyote as her camera doesn't want to co-operate

Day #9 brought her

Elf 48 piece little black beauty book warm edition
    Elf lengthening & defining mascara
    Mineral eyeshadow primer
    False eyelashes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Just a quick update..... Had my telephone interview and submitted my cooking portfolio for Masterchef Canada today, was told "if chosen for the next stage you will hear from us by Friday" an hour later I got another call followed by my OFFICIAL INVITATION to go to Halifax for the next round of auditions!! The on Camera one!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see you!! =)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Big Hug PammieD. I'm sorry that there has been so much going on and it's been a rough week. =( Take the time and space that you need. We are here when you're ready.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I cheated! Oh my word, I had such a poopy day, I started opening prezzies and I just couldn't stop myself, it was so nice. Very relaxing! Sorry, Norma I couldn't stand the suspense.
    PICK took pics as I went, here are a few put into a collage! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! I'm sure you are all laughing hysterically at me right now...nobody else cheated? Lol.
    Heres what's not pictured: Norma made a beautiful hanging Christmas ornament, which I hung from the spare bedroom door handle. Very cute! I will get a pic on here of it eventually.
    I also didn't take pics of the DVDs she sent, we got heathcliffe ( who remembers this? Love it.) we got a Barbie movie, which I hid on peanut and I'm saving it for a special day. Also lassie DVD, great choices.
    What am I forgetting?
    Disney play pack, which I will keep in my purse for those bored waiting times....oh and a great yellow pen keychain...it's miniature. Cute.
    A travel wipes pack-THANK YOU! I've been using ziploc freezer bag with wipes thrown in..lol, I'm sure I'm missing other stuff...oh my stamp and postcard package with the queen on it... Oh and of course-COUPONS!!
    I am so sorry I cheated but on the upside-I do feel much better!
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart Norma!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Old Dutch Consumer Care
    Old Dutch makes a sincere effort to commit to quality. We understand that consumers demand nothing but the best, something we strive to achieve in every snack.
    Do you have a question or comment? Call or email us…
    Telephone: 1-877-228-CARE (2273) (MST)
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    ​thanks so much!
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I was also gonna ask, Melissa who is your buddy??? wanna know where they got that frying pan scensy thingy you got - very pretty!!

i got this at a little store in listowel, called "life's a party",I had never seen them before either. Very cute! Especially for in the kitchen!
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Jenny, I hope I get to see you on TV!!
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 3 others like this.

Page 351 of 390 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast

Thread Information