User Tag List

Page 74 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Morning

OMG! That's soooo freaky...
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    BUDDY - I'm having a hard time with your handmade item! Any other ideas of what you might want? =)Any sort of knick knack or room accent in Hot Pink, Black or Silver. One thing I really want is 4 small canvases (the one from dollarama, they are a little bigger than a post card), painted with 2 in hot and 2 in black which I will turn into wall art. Or anything that is pink and says princess or with tigger from Winnie the Pooh (maybe a nice collage made from stickers). Or if you have a farmers market or mom and pop shop that sells jams or jellies or spice rubs (please nothing spicy).
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Buddy a few questions:

Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out?I am trying to eat at home more as we have a bad habit of eating out and it is costing us a fortune not to mention it isn't good for the tummy.

What is favourite food(s) or type of food? I love Pasta, Stir Fries, Homemade Pizza, Anything with Potatoes

Do you prefer bright or pastel colours?I love bright colours, the only exception would be a nice light pink purse for spring and summer use but even than if I do not find one I will just use a bright Pink or Black one.
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Would my buddy like any hygeine products?? Razors, shave gel, pads, tampons, deodorant etc?? I'm working on extras to throw in
    Razors - No Thank you
    Shaving Gel - No Thank you
    Pads - Only if they are Always Thins or Always Infinity
    Tampons - No Thanks you
    Deodorant - Only if it is Dove and no fruity scents

Sorry buddy if it seems like I am picky, we have a few skin sensitives in our house.

would my buddy like any perfume? I have lots big bottles of high end fragrance from that drug store that closed down as well..... Nina ricci, Versace, Gwen stafani lambe, juicy coture.... Etc??
    No Thank you, we can no longer use or have perfume in the house due to scent sensitivities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post

so buddy- tell me- I know I have your wishlist- but if you could pick 3 things you would like the most to receive- what would they be?
    A new travel mug (not a double wall one with paper insert these leak)
    Live Clean Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner
    Pink Kitchen Gadgets or Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    If I was shopping on amazon.ca for you buddy... What are some $5 & under, $10 & under, and $25 and under items you would want? Will have to answer this one later, I don't really shop on Amazon and it is blocked at work, I will look tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Buddy do you wear flip flops ? what size ? I am going to have to say no, normally I do but I had a massive allergic reaction last time I did (to what they do not know) and I am kind of scared to find out if it was a one off or if I have developed a new allergy so right now all I wear is running shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Buddy do you need sunscreen ? Sure Sunscreen is always good but must have a high SPF, something 45 or over, the higher the better for my glow in the dark skin.
    do you have a ceramic stove top ? Yes we do and love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I'm not too sure how much I'll be checking in this weekend. I'm off to a Bachelorette Party. Friday night at a cottage on Georgian Bay. Dinner, drinks, games, and hanging out. Saturday there is yoga on the beach, brunch, and pamper time. Then Saturday night we're going out by a party bus to a bar for drinks and dancing. I'm exhausted just typing it lol!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm off to work.
    Have fun this weekend.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

K.. I was gonna answer some questions but I'm still pondering the Amazon one... so I'll come back to that in a bit.

However, I know many of you have Keurigs, Tassimo's, etc.. so I'm going to ask a dumb question. I know you can buy little thingys so you can use normal ground coffee, but does it always make just one cup at a time? And how long does it take? I've been living with my head in the sand and refused to look at them, as I always thought, how do I make a pot coffee at Christmas for guests?

Funny thing is.. other than holiday functions, I'm lucky if I use our old coffee maker twice a month.. but thinking it could save me $$ making my own in the morning, instead of the Timmie's drive thru.

Please help!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Hopefully going to get some more shopping done this weekend!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    K.. I was gonna answer some questions but I'm still pondering the Amazon one... so I'll come back to that in a bit.

However, I know many of you have Keurigs, Tassimo's, etc.. so I'm going to ask a dumb question. I know you can buy little thingys so you can use normal ground coffee, but does it always make just one cup at a time? And how long does it take? I've been living with my head in the sand and refused to look at them, as I always thought, how do I make a pot coffee at Christmas for guests?

Funny thing is.. other than holiday functions, I'm lucky if I use our old coffee maker twice a month.. but thinking it could save me $$ making my own in the morning, instead of the Timmie's drive thru.

Please help!
    I have a reuseable K-cup, a few actually. It only takes a minute to brew a cup of coffee, you'd have to clean/refill it between cups. I am the only one who drinks coffee at home though, unless family is visiting and then I use the actual K-cups so everyone can choose the type they like. I keep forgetting to bring one to work too, you can put coffee or tea in it, I use loose tea or a tea bag. I have one for each, just so the tastes don't blend together

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

25. are there any "back to school" things your kids could use for September? She's not in school yet lol
    26. Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out? Both
    27. What is favourite food(s) or type of food? Kraft Dinner Shapes (from the states)
    28. Do you prefer bright or pastel colours? Bright
    29. I know I have your wishlist- but if you could pick 3 things you would like the most to receive- what would they be? A unicorn, a genie in a lamp, and a house hippo! Just kidding! Walmart GC, Coupon binder and sleeves, and some colorful windchimes!
    30. If I was shopping on amazon.ca for you buddy... What are some $5 & under, $10 & under, and $25 and under items you would want? No idea! Never shopped on amazon.ca before....
    31. Buddy do you wear flip flops ? what size ? Yes and size 11
    32. Buddy do you need sunscreen ? Kid's stuff
    33. do you have a ceramic stove top ? no

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Name:  winidic.png
Views: 239
Size:  645.5 KB
    http://smartcanucks.ca/contest-win-3...d-coffee-fpcs/

*and now you know why I have milky coffee coloured nails this week
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

am I really the only one here?!?!?! whoa. helllooooooo! just catching up!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am here, on lunch right now and need to not look at anymore numbers for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    am I really the only one here?!?!?! whoa. helllooooooo! just catching up!
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

24. Hi buddy, are there any Epicure items you would like?
    Would love the Chipster!!

25. are there any "back to school" things your kids could use for September?
    No thanks, but as written on wishlist, some crayons for crayon art!

26. Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out?
    A mix of both. I like to cook/eat at home but I also like to dine out! =)

27. What is favourite food(s) or type of food?
    I love all types of food! I'm a bit restricted in my diet these days which kind of sucks. But I'm managing ok.

28. Do you prefer bright or pastel colours?
    Depends what it is for? But probably...bright.

29. I know I have your wishlist- but if you could pick 3 things you would like the most to receive- what would they be?
    This question and the next one are always so hard...I would love anything on my list. Honestly. Now that I have the Chipster in my mind, I want that. But tomorrow it will probably change too. haha.

30. If I was shopping on amazon.ca for you buddy... What are some $5 & under, $10 & under, and $25 and under items you would want?
    Aside from my wishlist? Oh boy...um...this is way too hard. I want to be surprised and I will be happy with anything so I'm just going to leave this up to you buddy! hahaha.

31. Buddy do you wear flip flops ? what size ?
    Yes! And I would love a new pair. Size 8 but cloth, not plastic. I really like the reef brand but I know they are a bit pricey.

32. Buddy do you need sunscreen ?
    Sure!

33. do you have a ceramic stove top ?
    Yes but it is technically not mine so wouldn't need anything for it.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Razors, shave gel, pads, deodorant, Tampons (only use OB) - no thanks! =)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Juliejolie - I have written down your visit in my google calendar!!! =) As the dates get closer, let's set up the date. I want to meet Mailleeeee! =)

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Buddy I have a few more questions for you, I bribed my mom to go shopping with me so I will be shopping in some different stores than normal.

Do you drink Tea?

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)?

Are you Brand Specific on Teas?

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"?

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ?

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Buddy I have a few more questions for you, I bribed my mom to go shopping with me so I will be shopping in some different stores than normal.

Do you drink Tea?

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)?

Are you Brand Specific on Teas?

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"?

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ?
    I drink tea, Early grey is my fav but most are good. Not brand specific, whatever works

I want to try out nail polish pens, stickers etc

Not so much for hair supplies, my hair is rather boring. Makeup would be fun, I'm trying to pay attention and do it up more

Page 74 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread Information