User Tag List

Page 75 of 390 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Do you drink Tea? no

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)? n/a

Are you Brand Specific on Teas? n/a

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"? no

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ? I can always use clear/natural lip gloss, and black mascara (the only kind I can use is listed on my WL), black or brown hair elastics, hairspray, frizz ease (or anything similar)

All my online orders have arrived! I think I am done little buddy's package....just need to wrap and number. I have a few more items to find for my adult buddy, hope to get some more shopping in this weekend.

Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 03:43 PM.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Tea - yes, I drink it but I have lots.
    Beauty supplies - kinda but not really
    Nail stuff - buffers, base/top coat or polish

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Do you drink Tea? YUP. I only drink tea or water. But I have SO MUCH tea so no need to get me any I don't think. I have so much I can't even drink it all.

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)? I love all different kinds. Depends on the mood I am in.

Are you Brand Specific on Teas? I usually only drink Davids Tea now.

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"? I don't use any of these things but a nail polish pen sounds like an interesting idea to try.

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ? Aside from the ones I already listed on my wishlist I don't think so. Thanks!
    Jezebel, PammieD and chesterjes like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Buddy I have a few more questions for you, I bribed my mom to go shopping with me so I will be shopping in some different stores than normal.

Do you drink Tea?Yes

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)? Orange Pekoe mixed with Chai mainly, but also sometimes Earl Grey & Ginger Mint. I'm stocked on everything except the Chai

Are you Brand Specific on Tea? yes & no, it depends. Orange Pekoe &Ginger Mint - Tetley, Earl Grey - Twinnings, & Chai - PC.

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"? nope

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies? make-up: just what is on my WL, hair supplies: no thanks

Back from the zoo! It was cold (brrrrr....) & busy (a PA day) but lots of fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    K.. I was gonna answer some questions but I'm still pondering the Amazon one... so I'll come back to that in a bit.

However, I know many of you have Keurigs, Tassimo's, etc.. so I'm going to ask a dumb question. I know you can buy little thingys so you can use normal ground coffee, but does it always make just one cup at a time? And how long does it take? I've been living with my head in the sand and refused to look at them, as I always thought, how do I make a pot coffee at Christmas for guests?

Funny thing is.. other than holiday functions, I'm lucky if I use our old coffee maker twice a month.. but thinking it could save me $$ making my own in the morning, instead of the Timmie's drive thru.

Please help!
    you can also buy disposable k-kups on amazon also

[QUOTE=SassyAshley;5480162]Buddy I have a few more questions for you, I bribed my mom to go shopping with me so I will be shopping in some different stores than normal.

Do you drink Tea? no thanks

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"? sometimes I have a nail stamp kit but want to try stickers

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ?]no hair supplies really sure make up is always good

[QUOTE=dlee;5480213]Do you drink Tea? YUP. I only drink tea or water.
    wow I could never imagine only drinking just water or tea but I guess there are tons of flavors lol
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.
    slambert, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

No Jez.. I think dlee (and juliejolie) drink just hot water.... no flavour, right girls? Atleast I think I remember that from the last few trains..

I could maybe swing it if you added some lemon or something, but not sure I could do it plain..
    Last edited by NickiB; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Omg what a gorgeous little girl you have!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

She is such a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Oh Hannah...such a funny monkey. Speaking of which, how did she like the monkeys?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Oh Hannah...such a funny monkey. Speaking of which, how did she like the monkeys?
    Ya she doesn't really stand/sit still, for the 14 or so good photos there are 60+ of her jumping, moving, dancing & not looking at the camera, lol! It's a new form of painful trying to get a decent birthday photo of her! (End of rant). We didn't actually see any monkeys, BUT we did see gorillas & orangutans (sp?) which she LOVED!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Buddy I have a few more questions for you, I bribed my mom to go shopping with me so I will be shopping in some different stores than normal.

Do you drink Tea? yes mam'am

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)?

Are you Brand Specific on Teas?
    Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"?

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ?

orange pekoe tea
    (Love the red rose Canadian breakfast)
    Specific brand -usually yes, NO tetly, and the only red rose I like is the Canadian breakfask
    no thanks to nail accessories
    Make-up or supplies -yes, I have some on my wishlist
    Last edited by cherielake; Fri, Jun 7th, 2013 at 06:09 PM.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

ok, HERE ME ARE!!! Another busy week down.... a couple more to go. I just indulged in reading this thread for the last 2 hours. Dh is fighting gout, dd #1 is in her room and likely won't surface til monday morning, dd #2 is napping. So I got out of making supper too!

As I mentioned a couple of trains ago, I am going totally out of my comfort zone this weekend and going to Halifax with some grilfriends for the night and seeing these guys:

Here are answers to all the Q's I have missed. I have to get my butt in gear here, I only have a few things so far.

17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes? I would love 2 shirts in 2x, 3x, I prefer a v neck, cap sleeve, or polo type. Socks - ankle type. DH is XXL t, dd#1 is XXL - she loves long flowy skirts, t shirts, peasant type blouses and tank tops, dd#2 is XL she is into tights, skulls, sleevless blouses, cute dresses and flats (size 10)

18. are you ok with used books? absolutely

19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers?I have all kind on my list that can be purchased at SDM... Quo make up wipes, eye make up wipes, quo purple bottle nail polish remover, eyelash curler, downy unstoppables.....

20. What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5... dish towels and cloths, Tim's cards, train supplies, BBQ Brush

21. I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package) Most certainly
    22. do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings? I am not a real jewelery person, but I do love necklaces, bracelets and brooches. I like bling, but not too much.

23. Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour? I am a Coach Addict.... I was going to put that on my list because the outlet site sometimes has some slamming deals. But anyways - I could use a new wallet/change purse. I like the long wallets that zip around.

24. Hi buddy, are there any Epicure items you would like? Cheddar Chives and Bacon Dip, herbed garlic sea salt, garlic pepper, foccacia bread spices, vanilla extract, mac & cheese, taco seasoning, pizza seasoning, chipotle chili,

25. are there any "back to school" things your kids could use for September? always need pens, mechanical pencils, glue sticks, binders, duo tangs, highlighters,

Would my buddy like any hygeine products? Sure!
    would my buddy like any perfume? Sure - dd #2 LOVES perfume.

26. Do you usually cook/eat at home or dine out/take out? Eat in, occasionally dine out/take out

27. What is favourite food(s) or type of food? Pizza, Chinese, stir fries, BBQ anything

28. Do you prefer bright or pastel colours? Bright

so buddy- tell me- I know I have your wishlist- but if you could pick 3 things you would like the most to receive- what would they be?
    What are some $5 & under, $10 & under, and $25 and under items you would want?
    Oh my, this is dangerous, I have some stuff listed already, but would love:
    Hungry Girl Cookbooks - Desserts Cookbook or Happy Hour or 200 under 200 or Chew the Right Thing
    Measuring Cups
    http://www.amazon.ca/Starfrit-Gourme...0642326&sr=1-1
    http://www.amazon.ca/Cuisinart-CTF-6...642362&sr=1-34
    http://www.amazon.ca/Chefn-Rolling-C...0642775&sr=1-1
    http://www.amazon.ca/Creuset-Silicon...642775&sr=1-12
    http://www.amazon.ca/Creuset-Silicon...42942&sr=1-157
    http://www.amazon.ca/Creuset-Silicon...43025&sr=1-225
    http://www.amazon.ca/Creuset-Revolut...43200&sr=1-370

OMG - these S&P shakers http://www.amazon.ca/Creuset-Stonewa...43151&sr=1-346 OR http://www.amazon.ca/Creuset-Stonewa...43200&sr=1-378

Buddy do you wear flip flops ? what size ? I prefer sandals - but dd's both love cheap flip flops size 9 or 10

Buddy do you need sunscreen ? Nope, still living of my Ombrelle Stock pile that Sobeys gave me for free

do you have a ceramic stove top ? Yes!

Do you drink Tea? no

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)? n/a

Are you Brand Specific on Teas? n/a

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"? yes, any and all, it's on our list

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ? on my list - mostly make up wipes, matte eyeshadows, pale foundations and powders

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

hahaah. yes, I'm a weird one. only water and tea! haha.

[QUOTE=Jezebel;5480285]you can also buy disposable k-kups on amazon also

[QUOTE=SassyAshley;5480162]Buddy I have a few more questions for you, I bribed my mom to go shopping with me so I will be shopping in some different stores than normal.

Do you drink Tea? no thanks

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"? sometimes I have a nail stamp kit but want to try stickers

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ?]no hair supplies really sure make up is always good

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Do you drink Tea? YUP. I only drink tea or water.
    wow I could never imagine only drinking just water or tea but I guess there are tons of flavors lol

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

and bubble tea. =) yum!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Do you drink Tea? Yes (no coffee)

If so what kind or flavours do you like (Herbal, Orange Peako, Earl Grey)? I like all kinds, but I need orange pekoe more than the others (and if you find me discontinued Tetley Perk I will LOVE you)

Are you Brand Specific on Teas? Not particularly, not a huge fan of the Tetley ones in the round tubs though

Do you use Nail Polish Pens, Stickers or other Nail "accessories"? Not really, stamping etc yes, but I am not a fan of most stickers. Buffers, crazy shines etc definitely

Do you want or need any make-up or hair supplies ? Just the ones on my WL
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 75 of 390 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread Information