User Tag List

Page 305 of 390 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

So glad you like it, I thought you could wear it while you open all your gifts.. nothing is better than Christmas in July!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    OMG NickiB I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day #1 brought me a Winnipeg Jets Christmas Hat anyone who knows me I love my HOCKEY

Attachment 185643

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Coyote- hope you like it! I love that stuff!!

Thank you Jackie for the awesome day 1 present and card!

I got a wonderful cookbook of recipes from Newfoundland!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373934001.340205.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  33.3 KB
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Ahh it's so hard to find the time to post this week, but I'm sure you all understand.

I've been following the thread daily since I went into labour. I wish I could, but I'm not going to go back and multi-quote everything I had wanted to say to everyone but I heart all you ladies so much for sharing all your stories. I love how open we can be with each other on here and how it's a safe place to share our stories.
    -Armygirl76, wow... i don't even have the words........*HUGS*
    -Jenny......omg!! what an insane story. i'm so glad you were okay after all that and that years later, you were blessed with more kids. If we had a girl, we were going to name her Madison! But I love Mason, it was my top choice after we named our first son Jackson.

Anyways, I had an extremely fast and easy labour. I did have the contractions off and on throughout that day on Wednesday. Went to my doc appt in Chwk, he checked me and said I was already 4cm, and said to maybe wait around for a hour or two to see if labour progresses more. I was uncomfortable and wanted to see Jackson once more, so I ended up driving back home lol Got to see him and we took him to my mom's house to stay. Went back home and the contractions got more frequent so we called the hospital and they said to come in, better safe than sorry, they didn't want me delivering on the highway. lol We got to the hospital at like 5:30pm and I had him at 8:04pm!!! I was so calm and in control of my breathing and pushing that the entire time I didn't really even believe it was happening as fast as they were telling me LOL Hubby was super impressed. Didn't have anything but the gas mask for a couple intense contractions. Rockstar labour!! :D

Anyways, yes, Mason was born and it ended up that his soft palate is affected in the back of his mouth. Which is a better case scenario when it comes to cleft palates. Also, his cleft lip is pretty minor compared to others we've seen online. He's SO cute though. Looks more like me which is nice, because Jackson looks exactly like his dad. Thank you for all the congrats and comments about him

Opened my Day 1 prezzies from cowgirlmama! I got a cadbury chocolate bar and a three pack of ziploc freezer bags! Definitely needed some and now I'm stocked up for awhile!! Thank you :D Also, here's a pic of the amber necklace she got Mason that I opened after he was born in the hospital.

Name:  IMG_0235.JPG
Views: 395
Size:  39.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0234.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  19.4 KB

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

So glad to hear from you MeShell and I am sure we ALL understand your wonderful circumstances. My 2nd was almost identical in labour except I was induced, no time for any drugs etc. lol. It was just me and hubby and it was so calm. I hope you are taking care of YOU too, don't let yourself get lost in the shuffle. This train is just the thing to keep you pampered. xo

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Ahh it's so hard to find the time to post this week, but I'm sure you all understand.

I've been following the thread daily since I went into labour. I wish I could, but I'm not going to go back and multi-quote everything I had wanted to say to everyone but I heart all you ladies so much for sharing all your stories. I love how open we can be with each other on here and how it's a safe place to share our stories.
    -Jenny......omg!! what an insane story. i'm so glad you were okay after all that and that years later, you were blessed with more kids. If we had a girl, we were going to name her Madison! But I love Mason, it was my top choice after we named our first son Jackson.

Anyways, I had an extremely fast and easy labour. I did have the contractions off and on throughout that day on Wednesday. Went to my doc appt in Chwk, he checked me and said I was already 4cm, and said to maybe wait around for a hour or two to see if labour progresses more. I was uncomfortable and wanted to see Jackson once more, so I ended up driving back home lol Got to see him and we took him to my mom's house to stay. Went back home and the contractions got more frequent so we called the hospital and they said to come in, better safe than sorry, they didn't want me delivering on the highway. lol We got to the hospital at like 5:30pm and I had him at 8:04pm!!! I was so calm and in control of my breathing and pushing that the entire time I didn't really even believe it was happening as fast as they were telling me LOL Hubby was super impressed. Didn't have anything but the gas mask for a couple intense contractions. Rockstar labour!! :D

Anyways, yes, Mason was born and it ended up that his soft palate is affected in the back of his mouth. Which is a better case scenario when it comes to cleft palates. Also, his cleft lip is pretty minor compared to others we've seen online. He's SO cute though. Looks more like me which is nice, because Jackson looks exactly like his dad. Thank you for all the congrats and comments about him

Opened my Day 1 prezzies from cowgirlmama! I got a cadbury chocolate bar and a three pack of ziploc freezer bags! Definitely needed some and now I'm stocked up for awhile!! Thank you :D Also, here's a pic of the amber necklace she got Mason that I opened after he was born in the hospital.

So glad you guys are home and settled in!! He is gorgeous!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ok so finally home & presents opened! Day 1 from my wonderful buddy Pammie was a Ms Food Face Plate (which I LOVE & is perfect for DD) & Nutella for hubby thanks so much! Can't wait for tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I think I'm going to do this

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

On day 1 my buddy(CLB) gave to me:
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  29.8 KB
    A pineapple corer/slicer/wedger - cant wait to cut me some fresh pineapple yummy
    And for DD Missidj gave her a pack of GoGo Squeez (applesauce in a squeeze pouch) and oh my i think she went it took her all of 3 minutes to suck one back and asked for another lol
    Name:  004.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  26.8 KB

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I am soooo enjoying Newfoundland! Today I took my kid swimming "up Brook" it's the old swimming hole that we would all swim in growing up, it's so awesome to have my kids here making memories in the same places I have so many great memories of!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Mon, Jul 15th, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Pumpkin did you get the photo I sent ?
    pumpkin9211 likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Coyote you are amazing. Sorry I have been a little MIA, work was insane today (never let anyone tell you a 2000 customer mail out during the busy season will be fun and simple to get done) and than after work I had to finish getting the house ready for new furniture (which comes tomorrow).

I opened my last 3 open me now gifts last night after working on my stockpile room for 13 hours. I screamed with excitement. There was a little tigger ball key chain, I love it and than a big Tigger Ball, I LOVE IT, thank you so much Coyote, I have added it to my tigger collection. I also got Vichy Trial Size Sample kit for Sensitive skin (cannot wait to try it, thank you) and a bag of fizzy peach slices (these are going with me tomorrow to help me get through the mail out, thank you)

Day 1 Prezzies - I got a Quo Travel size manicure kit, it is pink, thank you coyote & a bag of mini peanut butter cups thank you (not taking these to work as I do not want to share, think I might turn them into ice cream)

Thank you so much Coyote we are only on day one and I am already so spoiled, I cannot say thank you enough.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I could not BBL Link to download onto my laptop, finally got it but have misplaced my cord. I will bring my spare cord home from work tomorrow so I can post pics of my amazing wonderful gifts. Thank you again Coyote.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

ladies, I'm sorry I have been MIA yet again. went through a bit of a downward spiral the past day or so and just felt down in the dumps. but I'm back. I will slowly be going through the thread to catch up, see all the day 1 gifts, and to post my own lovely gifts given to me by Jezebel. thank you so much for your understanding and support. here I go!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    ladies, I'm sorry I have been MIA yet again. went through a bit of a downward spiral the past day or so and just felt down in the dumps. but I'm back. I will slowly be going through the thread to catch up, see all the day 1 gifts, and to post my own lovely gifts given to me by Jezebel. thank you so much for your understanding and support. here I go!
    Sorry you had a rough spell, really glad your starting to feel better!! Chin up buttercup, you are surrounded by people who care about you!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

ok. I have to work my way back from 300 a little bit later but going to respond to today's posts at least...

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I am soooo enjoying Newfoundland! Today I took my kid swimming "up Brook" it's the old swimming hole that we would all swim in growing up, it's so awesome to have my kids here making memories in the same places I have so many great memories of!
    you look amazing! I hope you enjoyed your Day 1 gifts. it's the homemade portion and I know it's not hugely amazing but I hope you still like them!

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post

glad you are home safe and sound meshell. I will message you closer to the end of the month to see if you are up for me and julie to come visit you the second week of august.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Sorry Julesie. I won't be posting pics until after 5:00pm each day- I don't have time before work and I don't think work would understand me being late due to a package train(**whatever**)

Here is my day 1 prezzie that I LOVE TO PIECES!!!!!!!

TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SUPER CUTE!!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    so glad you liked it!

I got cards to go inside trades as my day 1 present, thank you DLee
    =) - I wrote down a list of everything I gave you in what order so I remember what you will open. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    We have the opposite. It is currently 10 degrees and cold and rainy

Our day 1 pressies from Armygirl76 were amazing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my handmade garden markers! They are amazing only perfect. Thank you so much! The girls love their personalized hairbrushes and comb set!

Attachment 185593

Attachment 185594
    SUPER CUTE TOO!

Wow, everyone's gifts look fun or useful and good! well done team!

going to post photos from the Day 1 gifts and open me now gifts Jezebel got meee!!
    Jezebel, mimzy71, MeShell and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Here is the lovely open me now gift from Jezebel!! A mug with all your names on it!!!

Also, dairy free chocolate chips, hand towel set, a ton of coupons, samples, and a card cubby which I really wanted. Thank you!!!! Can't believe these were just open me now gifts!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373951077.322109.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  30.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373951089.421942.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  33.7 KB

Page 305 of 390 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Thread Information