User Tag List

Page 383 of 390 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Sorry Pammie D I just saw your post. I got these from Dollarama believe it or not. They were over $1 and those were the only 3 variations I could find. I saw these in the Dollarama thread and went to 3 different locations and hunted them down for my buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Trini - where did you get those cookie cutters? !?

Happy birthday meShell

So....today alexa was sitting playing with her toys on her mat, chatting and singing to herself. I was watching her out of the corner of my eye (thinking there wasn't anything on the mat that could harm her, and that I just had to keep a look out for her scooting for something). I looked up because she was getting VERY excited....

A brand new pack if travel wipes....all out of the package. She loves the crinkling noise the pkg makes, and apparently has practiced and worked on her dexterity.

Dh came home and wanted to throw them all out but obviously I said that's ridiculous since they just wipe her butt anyway!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Is anyone as excited as I am for day 17? My day 17 box is pretty big. Wonder if it's one of my most wished for item. One more sleep!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Chesterjes...Olivia is sooo adorable! Such a cutie!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Today CLB gave to me:
    some yummy sour gummy bears and a small set of tweezers that I can keep in my purse.....so happy for these
    Attachment 188016
    and missidj's boys gave to Olivia:
    A cinderella barbie...she is in her glory and was unhappy to wait til i took a picture first before we opened it lol
    Attachment 188018

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Hello ladies I'm on top my trailer lol not joking to get one bar and 3 g I just wanted to pop in and say thank you quick to pumpkin and Chesterjes I can't post photos it would take forever but I will be driving out to the highway to post after we open our last gifts tomorrow

Thank you so much pumpkin for a wonderful amazingly generous package I can't believe the thought and time you put into it everything was so totally me. You made me feel so warm loved and special with your ribbons You are truly one in a million. Hugs

Day 13 yah 80s Glam sharpies I love these they are the coolest colour I can't wait to start a project with them

Day 14 camping forks these have already been out to use toasting s'mores from the kit you sent and the neatness camping salt and pepper shaker this is perfect it always so hard to find something to take spices camping in.

Day 15 are you kidding a floaty shark I search for the last two summers for one THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is awesome I will post lake pictures when I get back!

Day 16 BBQ tools Mitch says Thank you these are awesome and were used with last night steak they are again the perfect gift.

For Hailey from Chesterjes s Olivia

Day 13 3 beautiful nail polishes she particularly loved the green it is already on her toes

Day 14 3 clay face masked, Hailey loves facial night so we can't wait to get home and try these

Day 15 a bottle of make up remover and pads perfect as she is always running out

Day 16 a bottle of spa body wash she used this last night for her shower

Day 17 a big bag of sour patch kids Hailey freaked out and ate half of them for breakfast

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Love those pants! Where can you get them?
    I get mine from Stitch's, they are so comfy.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Thanx Trini....the bad thing is she knows it and uses it to her advantage LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Chesterjes...Olivia is sooo adorable! Such a cutie!!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

day 15:
    From CLB to me:
    Tobasco sauce...I put that S#*@ on everything lol...really I do and Excel mints the ones I love
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  60.3 KB
    From missidj\s boys to Olivia:
    A can of Wheels in banana cream flavor...she has never had those cant find them here
    Name:  004.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  22.7 KB
    Day 16:
    From CLB to me:
    A BIG can of Dr. Pepper and a bag of Turtles...I actually squealed lol
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  42.4 KB
    And for Olivia from Missidj's boy a princess ball...she took of with it before I could take a pic...she loves it
    TYVM both of you

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Today I got a large tube of Sensodyne toothpaste! My brother will really appreciate this. Thanks Jezebel!!

Can't believe it's just one more day!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We just opened our last prezzies, I'm kinda sad to see the empty box but got happy fast when I opened my gift, I got a beautiful coupon sorter, I LOVE the fabric. Trent got a package of Trash Packs and he said wow Mom this lady is awesome!! He loves them and said he has gotten 2 rare ones in there so good pick Thank you so much for everything Gwenad, it was all perfect for both of us!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good morning. So glad to be off today. Going downtown for my liver scans to make sure it regenerated fully since my surgery in November. Not looking forward to it especially since I can't eat until after my appt at 1pm . So they starve you for 8 hours then make you drink what seems like a bucket of barium for the scans. Doesn't that sound like fun? I would rather be at work. .

Hubby is home snoring up a storm so I decided to flee the bedroom. Lol! He's going with me so I thought I would let the poor darling sleep in.

Soo we have arrived at day 17 and I have been dying to open this last box. It's the largest box in my package and I have been trying to guess what it is. Opened it and received this arrangement from Shawshank. Thanks so much for being my buddy and all the effort you put into this package. I enjoyed everything!
    Last edited by Trinimoneysaver; Wed, Jul 31st, 2013 at 07:05 AM.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Luck today, really sucks that you cannot eat, I hate appointments like that unless they are first thing in the morning.

Love the arrangement very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Good morning. So glad to be off today. Going downtown for my liver scans to make sure it regenerated fully since my surgery in November. Not looking forward to it especially since I can't eat until after my appt at 1pm . So they starve you for 8 hours then make you drink what seems like a bucket of barium for the scans. Doesn't that sound like fun? I would rather be at work. .

Hubby is home snoring up a storm so I decided to flee the bedroom. Lol! He's going with me so I thought I would let the poor darling sleep in.

Soo we have arrived at day 17 and I have been dying to open this last box. It's the largest box in my package and I have been trying to guess what it is. Opened it and received this arrangement from Shawshank. Thanks so much for being my buddy and all the effort you put into this package. I enjoyed everything!
    mimzy71 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Good Morning, so sad this is the last day BUT today I got a jar of Epicure Cheese, Chives and Bacon - we love this stuff, kind of like the Tabasco - we put that shi** on everything! Thanks so much Stephanie - you have spoiled me rotten - I do believe every gift you gave was from my wishlist! Wowsers.

Going to try to go back to bed for a while, night shift tonight and tomorrow night and then the weekend off. It will be the first weekend off since April that I haven't had to do something/go somewhere and I am soooooooooooo looking forward to it.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Love those pants! Where can you get them?
    I got them at Urban Planet
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

That arrangement is gorgeous!!!!

Armygirl - you crack me up, the vision of you being up on top of your trailer just so you can talk to us. HUGS!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Thanks so much! Yea it's not too bad YET as I am not hungry. Hopefully I will be alright and not experience any lightheadedness this time. But, you can bet I'm gonna stuff my face right after my scans...lol. So scans at 1pm then visiting my surgeon at 2:30. Hoping to be back home at a decent time to get the house cleaned up before our weekend begins. Can't wait to see what everyone else got on this final day!
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Luck today, really sucks that you cannot eat, I hate appointments like that unless they are first thing in the morning.

Love the arrangement very pretty.

Page 383 of 390 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 ... LastLast

Thread Information