User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

hmmm I think all the super nice cashiers are all sitting here reading their posts with everyone else on SC lol even I'm seeing some nasty ones of late... so... GET BACK TO WORK!! *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemybabies View Post
    I am sorry you had a bad experience, maybe they had a bad day, don't let them get to you, I am sure you will also find super nice cashiers that will just make your day

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Keep on couponing - what are they going to do to us - fire us? haha

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My response is "until you start paying my bills I'd appreciate if you would treat me with the same respect as everyone else"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome.. thanks for the great suggestions.. you guys sure are pros!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"...and get out"?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????? Oooooh I'd have her butt for that!!!!! Are you kidding me? GET OUT????????????? Lord Almighty!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal_meems View Post
    For every rude cashier out there, there's also one who gets excited to see the savings! We have to take the bad with the good.
    Very true!! I really understand where the cashiers are coming from, in the last 6 months there has been an overwhelming amount of couponers going through their tills. Its equally as hard for them to know the coupon policies and stay on top of the changes. But with that being said... It is after all their job!

Hopefully over time it will get better

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I never thought about doing that! thanks for the tip. I'll definately look at splitting my order up next time!

Quote Originally Posted by mvandekuyt View Post
    I use the self checkout line and then have way less issues. I break my order up to be under $10 of coupons at RCSS though so I don't have to deal with supervisor overides. Way easier not to deal with those who don't understand (or are secretly gealous that they don't have the time or patience to coupon?)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I think they are just jealous too and really at the end of the day this is what I think of. They work in the store and STILL pay $300 for their groceries and I walk away paying under $100 so really I got a good deal and they just worked two shifts for something that they could of got for free. Who's the smart one??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can always bring my kids shopping with you!!! They are usually grumpy by the end of the trip and the cashiers are more eager to get us out of the line!!! (lol) I have been getting them more and more, and have some days where I think it is not worth the trouble. BUT then I remember why I am doing this, how much money I have saved and the long term benefits!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorien1981 View Post
    I think they are just jealous too and really at the end of the day this is what I think of. They work in the store and STILL pay $300 for their groceries and I walk away paying under $100 so really I got a good deal and they just worked two shifts for something that they could of got for free. Who's the smart one??
    Exactly!! I agree 100%!

Thrifty in E-town
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i go to windermere walmart and they get excited when u save a lot, a couple cashiers often remark on the amazing savings!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information