User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: I lost too much weight!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Hi Decaf Here is a bit of info that might be helpful to you. Chlorella is great for detoxifying the body of heavy metals. It reportedly binds to and removes cadmium a dangerous heavy metal found in cigarettes. Part of it's action is as a cleanser, so doesn't need to be taken for more than 1-2 months. Make sure to drink plenty of water while taking it; you are flushing metals out of the body so water is important. Long term usage of anything can be detrimental. Some studies show chlorella can block vitamin c, carotenoids, and antioxidants which are all important to the body.
    Decaf and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I can see sales margins of this product jumping a few percentage points in the near future. LOL
    Decaf, BC Gal and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Hi Decaf Here is a bit of info that might be helpful to you. Chlorella is great for detoxifying the body of heavy metals. It reportedly binds to and removes cadmium a dangerous heavy metal found in cigarettes. Part of it's action is as a cleanser, so doesn't need to be taken for more than 1-2 months. Make sure to drink plenty of water while taking it; you are flushing metals out of the body so water is important. Long term usage of anything can be detrimental. Some studies show chlorella can block vitamin c, carotenoids, and antioxidants which are all important to the body.
    Yes it's good for removing heavy metal toxin and I have silver teeth fillings so it maybe it's helping me in that area too. I spoke to my dentist awhile ago and she said silver fillings are fine but I don't believe her (said mercury is binded to teeth). I spoke to her about white composite filling and she confirmed that it has besphino A, so I am trading one toxin to another. However, this time I will remove all the remaining silver fillings...tired of being tired.
    BC Gal likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Have you read Wheat Belly? I am now two weeks wheat free, all my adult-onset acne has vanished from my face and back....book says eliminating wheat from your diet can alleviate a myriad of issues, from arthritis to diabetes to skin issues and IBS, maybe chronic fatigue too.
    I would check it out, I had no idea what has been done to wheat and didn't realize I have a sensitivity to it.
    walkonby, BC Gal and Anna Michele like this.
    2011 Wins: TLC "Say Yes to the Dress" Season 3 box set, Bissell Pro-Heat 2X Upright with a years worth of formula....

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I totally agree Qtpi. Lots of people try to get healthier and first thing they do is change to a whole wheat bread then feel worse. Imo if bugs won't eat it, we probably shouldn't either. But I don't know how we can go back now as it's seed manipulation. Being truly health nowadays is difficult. I think there is so much we don't know about our foods.
    Qtpi and quicktocoupon like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Honestly CrazyQT, everyone should probably take it sometime in their life. We are so exposed to heavy metals. The first time I heard about it was at a college lecture. The speaker said cadmium inhibits nutrients from being passed into the placenta of pregnant women. Since then I have paid attention whenever I came across info about chlorella. I have taken it and known people that have taken it and have had dramatic heath benefits. It is my understanding that both Spirulina and even Nori have a similar but weaker quality of drawing out metals...actually they bind to metals so like Walkonby said, trusting your source is important.
    r0c0upons likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just want to start off by saying that I'm not attacking anyone, I just hate to see misinformation being spread.

Multiple double blind studies have shown that 10g of GABA rich (20mg) Chlorella daily has no measurable effect on body weight, fat mass, or heart rate. The only thing Chlorella has scientifically proven to effect is blood pressure but barely. As for Chlorella being used for heavy metal detoxification, there is no research showing Chlorella has any detoxification effects. The only evidence I've found to link Chlorella to heavy metal detoxification is from a scam artist claiming to be a medical doctor who is trying to sell bogus supplements.

Read more here: http://examine.com/supplements/Chlorella/

If you want to treat chronic fatigue naturally, the best natural supplement would be Branched Chain Amino Acids or Rhodiola Rosea. I highly recommend you see a medical doctor to treat chronic fatigue as there may be an underlying undiagnosed issue.

Read more here: http://examine.com/topics/Fatigue/
    Last edited by SmartConsumer; Sun, Jun 2nd, 2013 at 02:14 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My case is pretty severe. My energy level is constantly at depleted level due to anxiety, insomnia, depleted iron (anemia), IBS, multiple chemical sensitivity, inflammation, dysmenorrhea, eyes problem, and many more...

I feel like an empty battery case all the time, can't do anything until I find this and gave it a try. It worked amazingly well, increase my good energy level so I can tackle some of the tasks I was unable to do. For once I feel there`s hope of recovery and I am not exhausted 24/7.

I will update everyone about my finding later once I got the test(s) result back. There are so many causes for unexplained weight loss but it happen while I am taking this supplement so I thought it may be the culprit. Maybe I have thyroid issue now that I have entered the pre menopausal age group and of course I pray it's not the big c.
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry you suffer so many ailments, that is quite a lot, I'm feeling blessed my only issue is kissing anxiety! Yahoo!!

but I am glad this product is bringing you relief, that is very good and I hope the weight loss is not related to anything harmful, rather just normal weight loss from increased activity!

Chiroprators are miracle workers, so if you ever get a chance to use one, why not? Even heard In rare cases it deals with depression and addictions in some people.

Yahoo!!
    Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@ vesper: Thanks! It's really sucks to be me. Chiropractor is good but I can't afford to see one at the moment...maybe one day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    @ walkonby: I took this one http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swans...herSize=SWK001 made in Japan, quality should be okay.

@ Natalka: I did mentioned to one of my doctor and she didn't seem to concern, it's a food supplement kinda like eating seaweed. Plus I only take 10 to 15 (small) pills per day from their recommend dosage of 45 pills per day. My fat reserve from around my belly is almost gone.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    DECAF....send some MY way please!! LOL!!! I need something like that!
    LMAO...send me some too while you're at it! I have been reading a lot on green coffee bean extract, it's suppose to be awesome.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    I totally agree Qtpi. Lots of people try to get healthier and first thing they do is change to a whole wheat bread then feel worse. Imo if bugs won't eat it, we probably shouldn't either. But I don't know how we can go back now as it's seed manipulation. Being truly health nowadays is difficult. I think there is so much we don't know about our foods.
    I agree. Ever since I saw the movie documentary "Food Inc." my whole perspective on food, eating right has changed forever. You can't even know for sure if your food is "organic" or not anymore even if it says it is. My new perspective is that the body will adapt, since nature has a way. If we chose to eat all organic, and be so careful around chemicals and other substances our body will not have exposure, and I think unfortunately in turn this could prove a problem. Just like when we were kids and we always put stuff in our mouths, dirty or not, and we grew up with natural antibodies and defenses. people who shield their children from germs are always the ones with sick kids in the end. I think our body can handle anything in moderation. The food out there can not be trusted, but what are we going to eat? Even if we eat from our own garden, we don't know what for sure is in our soil, and it's contaminants, and what is in rain water. We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.
    I think we are so lucky to be in this country, seriously, with all the crap that is going on in the world these days. We are so darn lucky that we even get a chance to worry about what we eat. Some people in the world never will even have a choice. Each day is a blessing. Enjoy life to the fullest and drink that coffee if you want it, eat the chocolate if your heart desires. Live in the now. In my opinion anyway.
    Crochetlady and BC Gal like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quicktocoupon View Post
    LMAO...send me some too while you're at it! I have been reading a lot on green coffee bean extract, it's suppose to be awesome.
    i did the green bean thing and it didnt do anything for me. at all.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    i did the green bean thing and it didnt do anything for me. at all.
    This is because the science behind Green Coffee Bean Extract is deceptive. The only studies showing Green Coffee Extract to affect weight and/or bodymass have been conducted by manufacturers of Green Coffee Extract. All other studies done by independent groups have shown that Green Coffee Extract has little or no affect on weight and/or body-mass. Unfortunately, Dr. Mehmet Oz referenced the potentially false studies on his popular daytime television show, The Dr. Oz Show, and led his audience into believing Green Coffee Extract was, in his own words, a "miracle pill". Even after Dr. Mehmet Oz was confronted by the scientific community, Oz refused to retract his statements on Green Coffee Extract.

Read more here: http://examine.com/supplements/Green+Coffee+Extract/
    Last edited by SmartConsumer; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 06:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information