User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Redemption Lists for June 8/9

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I know, it's still a bit early making lists for redemption weekend but lists always change, right? I'll (and most likely you reading this) need some ideas of what to get for $220... I unfortunately do not have any babies (yet) to take care of, or young children... so I don't need things like big price items like diapers and formula. I was thinking of getting a console, but with the ps4 due to come out anytime this year or next year, makes buying a ps3 useless... Plus my freezer can only hold so much food... What type of things do you get? And/or gifts? Ideas for father's day?

Sooo let's start those lists rolling and pens scratching, eh!

(Feel free to check out this thread for SDM-brand items feedback )
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by padfoot; Mon, Jun 3rd, 2013 at 07:36 AM.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm starting to think that for us childless people who are already well stocked on electronics, that lower redemption levels like $100 are the best way to go. Gets you $50 worth of food, and $50 worth of cosmetics or DVDs or toiletries, and you don't need to scratch your head trying to get filler items that are way overpriced anyway

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I never have a problem spending my points at Murale (SDM boutique). I usually head down to Murale for the bigger redemption's and stock up on much needed beauty products. New foundation, some hand cream & some skin care products

I haven't done redemption on regular food items or regular merchandise from SDM in a while, I am pretty well stocked on everything so finding things at the regular shoppers can be a task
    padfoot likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I am planning for ACER 10" tablet ,like to know if anyone bought it and how it works?
    would appreciate the answer about it.
    Last edited by morningrose; Mon, Jun 3rd, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
    padfoot likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    I am planning for ACER 10" tablet ,like to know if anyone bought it and how it works?
    would appreciate the answer about it.
    I used to have an ACER. Please do your research. I don't know how they are now, but a few years ago, they were terrible. Mine was so terrible, that I kept calling this computer engineer guy to help me fix it. He came over so often, he is now my husband!! True story

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I used to have an ACER. Please do your research. I don't know how they are now, but a few years ago, they were terrible. Mine was so terrible, that I kept calling this computer engineer guy to help me fix it. He came over so often, he is now my husband!! True story
    Awww that's so cute! I am currently using an Acer! Bought it from Best Buy on Boxing Day about two to three years ago (yes, oh the crowds). For me personally, I have never had any issues with it yet. Good speed; still clean; and never had to reformat yet. No issues probably cause I'm tech-savvy enough though

(Edit: oops, I just re-read the above post and noticed it was for an Acer "tablet", not "laptop"... my bad! But still, hope it was helpful in your decision)
    Last edited by padfoot; Mon, Jun 3rd, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
    torontogal12 and morningrose like this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

i personally go to the cosmetics counter and get myself some clinique. would i ever in my right mind spend $65 for a nite cream........................no. but for free yes. also benifit has a amazing mascara called so real and it is $29. my cosmetics lady also fills up my bag with free samples.
    the cosmetics counter that i go to also has theese really pretty micheal kores sun glasses but i dont have the nerve to buy them.
    mydusty, carlyincanada and padfoot like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to save mine for Christmas although I am really really really tempted.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I think I may redeem since I saw a game for DS on clearance. Will go in and see if it's worth it. So far my list: DS game $19.99 Bag of Steak $23.99 MILK $3.99 EGGS 2 x $1.99 Playstation remote if they have it $55 TP
    padfoot likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

i may check the electronic side and see what's on sale and the prices. if nothing interest me, i will buy pampers, aveeno baby wash, lotion. use vib and also 8000 vib wus 50 or more baby. i will only redeem 25000 points which will be 50.00.and use cpns as well.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

are you able to use bonus points on top of a redemption?
    carlyincanada likes this.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shy_203 View Post
    are you able to use bonus points on top of a redemption?
    YES I always use bonus points coupons when I'm redeming.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I have to save mine for Christmas although I am really really really tempted.
    I think I might pass too. I was excited cause the diapers are on sale but there are hardly any left (I was there today). The last few redemptions I've done only 50,000 cause I couldn't find enough to redeem. I might buy some K-cups for hubby. I don't know, I'm torn. If I can't get diapers it probably isn't worth it. It'd be best to wait until Christmas.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Vaughngal where did you get the 8000points for 50$ of baby things. I'm starting to stock up on baby items and that would be great to use this weekend.
    My list will probably be diapers and wipes as well as some toothpaste.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I really don't need anything at SDM, but last week I saw a Canon printer for $60. I am in desperate need of a new printer. I may just redeem the 25K points and pay the rest in cash. I need to save the points for when I am jobless in the Fall (doing two unpaid apprenticeships full time). Does anyone know the printer that I'm referring to and have any advice/feedback?
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information