User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I thought about you today when I took some coupons from my local IGA..... so I took a couple extra!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

lol that is funny I also live in devon or well calmar but I am from devon and am there all the time. I must have walked through another till yesterday. I will be sure to say the same thing as u if I am approached with the same problem lol just because it would be so funny to say the exact same thing and your comment was so true.

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

the coupons are there for use to grab and use when and where we see fit base on OUR shopping habbits...

If I see a coupon I dont have come through my til... I ask where they got it so I can get one LOL Specially if its on food!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Except for Millwoods Town Centre SDM, I have not had issue with coupons.

One time at Walmart the clerk asked me where I got a coupon but not in a police way. She explained that it was a great coupon and she wanted some.

Another time at IGA the younger clerk called for assistance as she thought the coupon was too much as the product was on sale. The older clerk told her " no she is getting a great deal"...

Another time there was an outdated coupon at IGA and the clerk asked me if I found it it that day which I said yes and she said then they would honor it...

So it just depends eh..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information