User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Tim Hortons: Receive Tassimo Brewer WUB Tassimo Variety Pack *OVER Discussion Only*

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Yayyyy, I finally have a Tassimo!!!
    I can turn left or right at the bottom of my road, drive 5 minutes either way and be at a Timmies. I decided to go to the more rural location. It was 1:30 when I arrived, and I was the first in line. 1:45, 2 more people showed up, then more at 1:55pm. I started the line-up off to the side, and it was pretty uneventful. I over-heard staff say they had 30 units, and it was 1 per customer which I thought was awesome. They did allow us to start buying them a couple minutes before 2, lol. I have a T46.
    The last time I tried to buy a tassimo was when Zellers had the 50% off coupon for anything in the store, then decided to change it(grrrrrrr!!!! So glad they are out of business,lol!!!!)
    Last edited by Mich649; Wed, Jun 12th, 2013 at 11:07 PM.
    Kyles_Mama and torontogal12 like this.

Junior Canuck fierce_angel_6000's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy for people who got the deal, but I'm kind of wondering.....darn so much drama over a coffee machine
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Life has drama ... but it always looks better over a cup of cheap coffee - lol!
    Kerricakes and torontogal12 like this.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Well to for people are selling them...they prolly won't get that much for them so they wasted their time standing in line. They'd make more profit returning it to WM with out a receipt!!~jokes jokes
    Insane likes this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Is it possible to add more hot water with the T47, it only gives you half a bigger mug. I tried pressing & holding the button like it said but nothing
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Yes it's possible to add more water with the t47. I added
    More water with mine just held the button for a few seconds. And have a full cup of coffee
    sassypants likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Hmmm did you take the disc out first? I held the button and nothing
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I personally think that once they purchase it, it is their property and can do what they like. I think the drama is funny. People thinking they can charge more than retail, others warning people not to pay more than retail. First world problems
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Frankly I dont see the big deal... if someone waits in line to get the deal and then decides to sell it, thats their business. Its no different than buying anything that is a deal and reselling it on kijiji or ebay. What about these people that buy stuff at thrift stores or pick up stuff in the garbage and then sell it???? We commend them for making a dollar!!.... I dont see any difference in the Tim Hortons situation... reselling is reselling
    Insane and scrapyddm like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Is it possible to add more hot water with the T47, it only gives you half a bigger mug. I tried pressing & holding the button like it said but nothing
    I think its just trial and error to get use to a new machine - initially pressing the button I got a few extra drips, but by my next cup when I held the button for 5-7 seconds (after the third button lit up) I had a very full mug of coffee ...
    pippinelkhound likes this.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I see a problem with reselling them when there's a tonne of people out there that wanted the deal so they could OWN a Tassimo (not resell it for a profit) but were turned away because others just wanted to buy them to make some money.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Anyone in Kitchener Waterloo want to trade discs? I want Latte or coffee trade for my Decaf I don't want! PM me!

I'd be willing toi take unopened packs of tea/mocha also not from the promo....We wont drink the decafe!!!!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good point
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    I see a problem with reselling them when there's a tonne of people out there that wanted the deal so they could OWN a Tassimo (not resell it for a profit) but were turned away because others just wanted to buy them to make some money.
    pippinelkhound and Sunshyne1 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There are no kijiji ads for me locally for the brewers, but there are a few people looking to trade their lattes/decaf for regular discs
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I was able to get one, Whoo hooo. I was #2 in line and my friend was #1. We got the T55 model. They didn't start handing our numbers until 2pm on the dot. By the time we left no one else was there and they had about 15 left. We decided to go to this location as it was very small and used mostly for drive thru, so not as busy as the others. I'm very happy!!
    Congrat! I only got T46. I really want to get a T55.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    Anyone in Kitchener Waterloo want to trade discs? I want Latte or coffee trade for my Decaf I don't want! PM me!

I'd be willing toi take unopened packs of tea/mocha also not from the promo....We wont drink the decafe!!!!
    Sorry I don't live near you, but I'm looking for anyone in the London area that would trade for the Latte discs I got, I'll take decaf or reg coffee.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information