User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Fiancées best friend living with us

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ami1984 View Post
    If my fianees friend offered to make dinner I think I would fall over lol, the thing the erks me with the dinner thing in my case is I make sure to cook enough for him for dinner then for lunch the next day, and he rarely shows up for dinner GRRR, as I was typing this I realized how stupid it is that I still haven't learned
    The only thing my BF's brother has made for me was frozen pizza....and it was burnt!

His excuse for not cooking is that he 'works'. He actually said that to me. We ALL work mofo!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

ami, it's sad that you and your bf are being taken advantage of. And the dog.....I feel for you and the dog. When we got back from being stateside this winter, I arrived home to find my dd and her son had gotten themselves a new puppy. She's in college and he's in school all day what were they thinking. I have a very expensive area rug in the living room and the pup had taken it upon herself to use this as her personal bathroom space. Since you and bf have dogs, you know what needs to be done. You need to take it upon yourself to train the pup before it's to late and everything you own gets ruined, and your other pets think it must be ok to relieve themselves indoors too.

You need to tell Mr Roomy that he needs to respect your home and if he's not going to train the dog that you will and then he needs to be on the same page as far as commands for the dog go. Also, I agree with many other posters with respect to the money situation. 2 weeks is 2 weeks, go out to dinner with bf and explain your "FEELINGS on the matter" Then, at the next appropriate time, advise Mr. Roomy that the free ride is over. Give him a time frame that he needs to work within to be out of your home. I feel that at this point, the money isn't even the issue anymore. Just to have your home back is what you need.

If he's working, it's reasonable that within 6 weeks or so he should be able to find himself suitable living accommodations, even if it is a room and board situation somewhere....just not with you. He has well overstayed his welcome and I'm sure that with you knowing that bf supports your wishes, you'll be able to have this conversation easily and Mr Roomy will be out of your hair in no time.

I'm wishing you the best of luck. Please let us know how it turns out.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Mia001 and DianneS like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    You need to watch " You Me and Dupree " in front of him..he he he.

He will get the message
    .....or not ....you know, some people never get it.....sorry op about your very toutchy dilema......
    Last edited by Mia001; Wed, Jun 19th, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    remind me DB roommate who said he didn't have to pay half renting fees...after all he was only there for sleeping ...to what DB answered ''SO DO I''....
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information