User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Post your stockpile pics here!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thank you anawhatsme. I am thrilled that I have been able to build this stockpile while staying within our weekly grocery budget. There is no way I could do it without the help i've gotten by reading SC threads.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i owe all of my savings to this website and it's contributors.
    what a great resource this place is.
    the sad thing is, i was told i should check this site out years ago, but i didn't.
    i didn't take couponing as seriously then.
    funds weren't as tight so i guess i didn't care as much.

i do wish we had a londond drugs here though.
    or any store that would let us stack.
    that would be like my own little piece of heaven.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a great thread. I feel like an addict and this is my fix. Searching out my next picture. Wanting more more more for my stockpile... lol. jk, kinda..I will add pictures of my mini pile when I get things organized, basement is getting torn apart in prep for camping.....got a lot of OFF tho

This is great to show the hubby so he can see that it is 'normal' to have 10 deorderants each and enough TP wipe for a yr....it is normal right? Thank you for all your help in saving my family money! THank you for all that is done here, great community.
    Last edited by FrugalFreckleFace; Sun, Jun 26th, 2011 at 07:30 AM.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@FrugalFreckleFace - yes it is totally normal to have enough TP for a year. I inherited my hoarding (oops LOL), stockpiling tendencies from my dad. This man has a stockpile to rival all others.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

people set aside money in case of a job loss, emergency, etc.
    i don't see this as any different.
    my boyfriend has a temporary job that may or may not end in september.
    if he isn't offered a permanent job at the end of this, i want to make sure we are at least ok for food and household needs.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Can some one change the thread title to `stockpile `I just have a major urge to go and organize my stockpile.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The way to look at it is -will most people be more than willing... total stranger that is, to offer you a helping hand whether it be 3000$ or whatever is needed to keep you going for a month when you lose your job or find yourself in a very tight situation financially??

Not likely... this is what planning ahead is all about.

Call it a stockpile, or a "just in case" insurance, even hoarding... it doesn't really matter, when you are stuck and start to really go thru your stockpile you really wont be thinking of any negative comments you have ever heard about your "life saver"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    Can some one change the thread title to `stockpile `I just have a major urge to go and organize my stockpile.
    funny!
    your comment made me think of how much i love organizing, and just looking at what i've gotten so far.
    when i come home with more goodies i can't wait to put them in the pile.

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

love this thread, i love to see brag and stockpiles, mine are all over the place but will try to take picture when i get my box ready to send to my mother, keep up the good shopping SC'ers, u guys are amazing...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everybody! What a great idea to have a thread like this where everyone can see what others are achieving through couponing.

I've just started myself (at the beginning of May) and look at my stockpile!!!! I can't believe the savings I have gotten in the last month and a half. (and this isn't all of it showing in these pics). I just wish I had started so much earlier when my kids were really small the the costs were so high.....but live and learn.

Through this website and few others......I've learned so much. Thanks fellow SCer's.......now I won't pay full retail for anything if I can help it anymore!!

It's almost a high when you walk out of the store with such savings....it actually empowers me to go out and do it more and more! (although I don't buy anything just because I have a coupon......I only buy what I will use).

Happy couponing all......and let's see some more of those stockpiles!

<p><p>

<p><p>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

great shelving! its like a little stockpile room!

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Here is mine. We've only been doing this for a month but I'm looking forward to seeing it grow.

Pet Foods (we have a mini zoo)

Other non-food stuffs.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Here's my stockpile! Been doing this for about 6 weeks. Sorry for the bad quality, taken with my phone! Nexxus and Old Spice are all being donated to the shelter as well as another 25 Nexxus (recieved most coupons through trades and deals!) Hidden are all my pasta, sauce, cereals, and the razors arent that visible but I have over 30! Its alot for it just being myself but I am going back to school in the fall and will have a way lower income so trying to stock up on necessities to last 10 months so my monthly costs will be basics and bills.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

wolfwoman likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

great stockpiles!!
    you are all so good at this.
    i can't wait to fill my shelves.
    thanks for sharing and keep those pictures coming!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information