User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: SmartCanucks Needs your help! Can you please send me a testimonial?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hey everyone!

I'm creating a media kit for SmartCanucks to try getting us more giveaways, etc. and I need your help please. I need to include a few testimonials in the Media Kit.

If you've had a good experience using SmartCanucks or saved money or having something nice to say about the website can you please write a testimonial? You can either reply to this thread with your testimonial or feel free to email it to me in private. Send it to [email protected]

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 10:39 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I visit SmartCanucks every single day as my preferred website to find the newest great deals, flyers, coupons and freebies available to Canadians. Since finding this well-organized website in 2009, I have picked up many great shopping tips and learned about new consumer programs and products to save money. The SmartCanucks website is a place where I have been able to share savings ideas with like-minded individuals, and have found the atmosphere to always be upbeat, positive and helpful.

Bottom line: the SmartCanucks website is a place where learning how to save big money is fun!
    Last edited by kava5; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

With the recession of 2008, our family took a big hit, just before our 15th Anniversary. Thankfully, as I was browsing google to find helpful money saving tips etc, I found this site. The greatest day of my life. Not only have I learned how to save our family a lot of money in so many ways, from groceries to free products, I've met so many great friends on line and in real life. We share everything from where to find coupons, to the successes and losses in our lives. SmartCanucks has become an extended part of my family. Early each week even before my neighbors get their flyers, I can go online and see all the local store flyers and read about the upcoming deals. Since joining this site in 2008, we've been fortunate enough to recover from the economy and the struggles have been few. Our marriage has never been stronger, we just celebrated our 20th! I can easily say that I don't know what I would have done had I not discovered SmartCanucks.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Would you prefer a short comment, or my life story since joining Smart Canucks ?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

It is the best and most authentic coupon+ deal site I ever see and actually I don't even feel any need to check any other side. And even many times got many helpful tips and solutions (especially technology related) from experienced SC fellow. So this site also work like a tuition academy for many of us.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

NR3
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I remember my first time using coupons, and it was due to bring introduced to Smartcanucks.ca.
    I have been a follower of this website ever since.
    it's has now become my number one go to Website for all the latest and greatest deals out there, not to mention it's a fantastic social group as well.
    Boo Radley, uanoor, Mia001 and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I love smart canucks I stumbled upon it in February of 2012 after watching TLC's Extreme Couponing to see if and where or how to coupon and I have not looked back. This site has allowed my family to save money in leeps and bounds and I have developed many friendships on here as well. I love my ladies in the Frugal chatters, the journey of savings, the ups & downs and laughter. The amount of money I have saved in the last year and in not even keeping an exact total as I got lazy was just under $4000.00 in coupons and price matching. I never knew about price matching either or what stores price match but members on here have been so kind in so many ways through helpful tips, unadvertised sales, FPCs on facebook or otherwise. I am on SC throughout the day as I mentioned I have developed friendship and really appreciate all the hard work that the moderators do for us. Highly recommend taking a moment to check out SC. Well wishes. I also have started a coupon group in Carleton Place, ON since joining SC and have been on the CBC News Ottaw with respect to my coupon group and charities we do.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Smart Canucks is the only website I use for finding out about new coupons and deals. I don't feel like I need to look elsewhere. It is like a small community and I love it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I am 45 years old and always thought I was a good shopper, people would always contact me on how to find the best deal. Well let me tell you, once I joined SmartCanucks, I learned that I really didn't have a clue before. My entire shopping strategies have changed now. I have saved so much money it is amazing.
    When I brag about the deals I get, people have asked me to create a website to share my wealth of knowledge, I tell them it already exists and it is called smartcanucks.ca.
    If only I would have learned this stuff years ago and when I had young children.
    I have made Smartcanucks, my home page so I am sure to check it several times a day. Great website.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Boo Radley? More giveaways? Awesome.

Here's my 2 cents:
    My mother is not a computer person, so no e-mail conversations. She loves to keep in contact with her adult children by telephone (long distance). So, I bought some President's Choice long distance telephone cards and bragged about them on SC. Some of my great Smart Canucks online friends pointed out that I paid too much! There was a $5 coupon for the President's Choice long distance $20 telephone card in a Red Plum edition. These great SC members sent the coupons to me -- no strings attached!! Of course I gave them some of my coupons in return. Of course I told my favourite cashier about it and gave them some. My mother was very pleased, and even more pleased that the 'phone cards were on sale. She told all her friends about her daughter who knew how to get great deals.

So you have influenced me, my mother, my favourite cashiers our bank account and found me some great online coupon friends.

It's been great! And the best is yet to come...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

A financial advisor had recommended this site to me in 2009 shortly after my first son was born. She told me it was a really great site and she felt I would find it useful( especially with the expense of a new baby). I couponed before I joined this site but on a smaller level(between friends/family)but once I joined I discovered so many more ways and options to save money! I found myself becoming addicted to this site and I was contantly logging in to search for new information in fear of missing something! I have embraced my savings mentality on a different level and learned I can do more with less!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I absolutely love SmartCanucks! The community help others with saving tips, flyers, coupon match ups, reward points and so much more. It's an A+++++ site.
    orange

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I enjoyed Smartcanucks for many years now. The members have share their deal finds, their contest finds, their freebie finds. It is an incredible community. I also have to say, because of some of the 'smartcanuck' contests, I have made purchases from online stores that I had never heard of before! It is amazing how much I have learned from all the knowledgeable people on this site.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Boo ~

The email address you posted is not valid....my email was returned stating 'unknown address'
    Last edited by couponlady; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Boo Radley likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

This site has helped me save an incredible amount of money. I have used the information shared here to reduce my phone bill by $100 a month, to prepare my weekly shopping lists, coupon matchups, learned how to price match effectively, to request SCOP, where to find the latest deals and the coupons to use with them.

I am a member of 10 coupon groups including one of my own but none come close to providing the value that this site does. Kudos to the site owner, the admins and the members!!!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information