User Tag List

Page 114 of 654 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I am tired of the cold...anyone else?
    Me, three - and I'm usually the biggest winter lover!
    However, we have been in crazyfrigidland for two months already!
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

DH is so LOUD!! He's the first one up and out in the morning and the last one to bed at night, and he totally lacks awareness of how much noise he makes! I try to tell him that nearly everything he does is noisy, and sharp sounds will wake DD and I.

Maybe I am uber conscious of my noise level- I've taught myself techniques for dampening sound when I do the same things he does while DD is sleeping- using scissors on a bag instead of ripping it open, turning the handle of the door knob instead of just closing the door, "shielding" my pop can so the noise doesn't resonate in the entire space...and growing up, I was always taught to step lightly- especially on the 2nd floor of our house.

Today I got up earlier in an attempt to get a few moments of solitude before starting my day, and DH gets right up and starts closing doors loudly, opening bags and making tons of noise. Needless to say, DD woke right up and no more quiet time for me!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Walmart likes to keep me on my toes apparently!

I went in today to grab a few things for Checkout 51 rebates, and decided to check if the Children's Advil and Advil Nighttime were still on rollback. The shelf prices didn't show that they were, but after walking around the store a bit more I found a display for each one with the rollback prices displayed ($4.97 for Children's and $9.97 for Nighttime). I decided to grab 2 of each and hurried to get the rest of my things as I suspected they would probably be changing the signs soon. As I checked out I informed the cashier that I took these items from the displays but when I checked them on the scanner they weren't showing up as the correct price. She decided to grab them and go back to the pharmacy section to check the prices herself. I stressed the fact that I took them from DISPLAYS with the different prices on them. She came back and told me that it was the smaller bottle of Children's Advil (I had the 20% bonus box) and the smaller box of Nighttime (20-ct, not 40) that were those prices. I asked "why then did I pick this up from a display that had 50 of the exact same ones with a different price?" and she kept saying "somebody must have put them on the wrong shelf" as if I was stupid. She insisted that I was wrong but that she would "give me the price even though it's the wrong item". I wasn't in the mood to argue and there was an elderly lady waiting behind me in the line, so I just went along with it then went over to customer service to fix it. They called back to the pharmacy and were told that they were in the process of changing the price over, and have updated the system but not changed the signs yet. They refunded my money and apologized for the inconvenience. However, now that I get home and look at my receipt for the second transaction (I did one of each on two separate transactions; obviously only refunded one for SCOP) I see that she scanned in the 20-ct Nighttime since I apparently was wrong and was looking at the price for that. Now I don't think Checkout 51 will approve it because my receipt shows the 20-ct even though I bought the 40 I am so annoyed right now as I only got them for the CO51 cash back, and it's not like I can go back (not that I want to, either) to get the price on the receipt switched, because if the employees working are different from the ones I dealt with, they won't know the whole situation and probably won't do it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Fake people.

I know two of them

The first kind will pretend they want to meet up with you and then will ask you for a specific time but never be available or not reply at all. Then they message you 6 months later to start this ridiculous process again.

The second kind will cancel at literally the last minute (like, you're walking out the door last minute)

Stop contacting me because you're clearly not interested and I don't want to waste my time with you anymore
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Competitive Saver
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I thought my DH is the loudest. Alarm goes off at 5:30 am, but guess who doesn't wake up for it? Then he hits snooze, three or four times, after me jostling him to turn his alarm off. Then there is the turning on of every light in our bedroom, showering , getting dressed, and occasionally trying to have a conversation with me on his way out (I am still sleeping - or at least trying to). We live on one level of our house so very often myself and my two son's are woken up by his morning process.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WThomson View Post
    I thought my DH is the loudest. Alarm goes off at 5:30 am, but guess who doesn't wake up for it? Then he hits snooze, three or four times, after me jostling him to turn his alarm off. Then there is the turning on of every light in our bedroom, showering , getting dressed, and occasionally trying to have a conversation with me on his way out (I am still sleeping - or at least trying to). We live on one level of our house so very often myself and my two son's are woken up by his morning process.
    Mine is the same way. I sleep in till 815am and he is up at 530am - he comes in and out of the bedroom, sits on the bed and bounces on it - then walks in and out and the tv is so loud. He turns on every light in the place and doesn't turn them off. When he leaves the place all the lights and tv is still on. Men!!!
    Ciel, macw1960, r0c0upons and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Another weekend is fast approaching and they are calling for snow, guess I am house bound yet again this weekend.

This winter thing needs to go away/
    GoJays, macw1960, i_forget and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I thought I was imagining it, but it really HAS snowed almost every weekend this winter, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Another weekend is fast approaching and they are calling for snow, guess I am house bound yet again this weekend.

Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

If it is not snowing it is, it is bitterly cold like skin will freeze in seconds or it is blowing snow and might as well be snowing as the drifts are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I thought I was imagining it, but it really HAS snowed almost every weekend this winter, right?
    GoJays, macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post

<-- Note my avatar

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

What's with the absence of Sochi swag contests? Usually sponsors have SOMETHING to give away to support their sponsorship of the games. Just because I cannot see Russia from my house does not mean I would not like one of the colourful polo shirts or tops or merchandise!

Ladies with the light-producing men: wouldn't it be nice if there was a Red Green in your neighbourhoods who can fix the light spill issue/noises so hubbies don't wake others up? I dream of an acoustically soundproofed house myself...should ask at a hardware store workshop what it takes to fix walls to reduce sounds.

Snow this month>big fan of lip balm and moisturizers, just don't use them often enough each day.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jan 31st, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Let the dogs out to do their duty. After everyone is done, I jump back in bed and 2 of the dogs bury themselves under the blankets. After a few mins, sniff, sniff.......ARRGGGG! POOP! I smell POOP! So after washing a couple of bums, I spend the day washing the bedding.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Good deal at Target? Not if the shelves are empty! I wanted to get in on the Hanes deal but they're sold out of everything and can't give a raincheck for the $5gc wub3 deal. I hate hate hate when stores have sales but only enough product for 1/2 the first day. The sale is advertised for one week, so have enough product to stock the shelves every day!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Let the dogs out to do their duty. After everyone is done, I jump back in bed and 2 of the dogs bury themselves under the blankets. After a few mins, sniff, sniff.......ARRGGGG! POOP! I smell POOP! So after washing a couple of bums, I spend the day washing the bedding.
    Not exactly the same thing but I remember a few occasions with ds2 where he would poop as soon as his diaper was off. I learned to keep the diaper under him until I had the new one directly under the old one. One day dh was changing him on the bed and he pooped on the bed. We just covered it up (because it was way too late to start laundry) went to bed and washed it in the morning.

Never er had that problem with ds1 and thankfully ds2 outgrew that after a month or two. (Although baby poop especially if breast fed is not nearly as gross/stinky as dog poop)

*this was way back when he was only a month or two old just after the newborn "tar poop" stage. He's 19 months old now lol.
    Last edited by francine1985; Sat, Feb 1st, 2014 at 11:05 PM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

fu&%$ cancer...another good friend of mine killed by that evilnesss.....

cancer sucks big time..
    Momof3girlies and KK7 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information