User Tag List

Page 122 of 654 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... Have a blog. Don't like how hard it is to find anything. Am making new website. Taking a long time to do what I want to do with it. Looking OK, just I've been working on it since Wednesday and have, like 4 pages only. And it's wysiwyg. WYSIWYG! It should be MUCH EASIER THAN THIS!!!

Also my cuddle blanket smells like vinegar.
    FrugalKris likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I have zero confidence...
    Not sure if this qualifies as a rant but here goes....

My boyfriend has this like punk rock patched vest that he's had since he was 16, in fact I remember him wearing it web we first met. He left it at my place a few weeks ago. He's out of town for work and I thought I would send him a little something special.

So I took pictures of myself in my leopard print pants, and the vest over my bra.

I AM TOO SCARED TO SEND THE DAMN PICTURE!!!!!

I look at the pictures and see stupid little flaws and think ugh, gross. But he's obviously already seen me naked... Im still clothed in the picture. So what the hell is my problem?!??

GRUMBLE. GRUMBLE. GRUMBLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just send it! He obviously thinks you're hot and I can guarantee you all the flaws that you're focusing on, he won't notice at all.

Natalka, Angela273 and r0c0upons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I have zero confidence...
    Not sure if this qualifies as a rant but here goes....

My boyfriend has this like punk rock patched vest that he's had since he was 16, in fact I remember him wearing it web we first met. He left it at my place a few weeks ago. He's out of town for work and I thought I would send him a little something special.

So I took pictures of myself in my leopard print pants, and the vest over my bra.

I AM TOO SCARED TO SEND THE DAMN PICTURE!!!!!

I look at the pictures and see stupid little flaws and think ugh, gross. But he's obviously already seen me naked... Im still clothed in the picture. So what the hell is my problem?!??

GRUMBLE. GRUMBLE. GRUMBLE.

Girl, that idea sounds HOT! He's gonna love the photo!!!
    Natalka and Angela273 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Why can't I ever catch pricing errors at the cash register? I always find them once I get home and can't be bothered to take 2 kids back to the store for 2 bucks.
    Natalka, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Why can't I ever catch pricing errors at the cash register? I always find them once I get home and can't be bothered to take 2 kids back to the store for 2 bucks.
    Look at the receipt before you leave the store then go to customer service and get SCOP or price difference.
    macw1960 and FrugalKris like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Funny, I came on to post something similar I always check before I leave the store, you never can be too careful and I also hate going back for refunds.

My rant is that I noticed after paying at Target that my almond milk came up as $2.59 when the shelf said $2. I bought 2, and went over for my refund. The cashier acted like I was making her life difficult for interrupting her girl chat with her co-worker, and for only $1.20. Yes, I understand that $1.20 seems like a really small amount of money to go and get refunded. However, lady, have you seen how many items I can purchase with only $0.50 OOP? (Earlier this week I posted a brag where I had purchased $163 worth of product for only $0.50 after sales, coupons, and 2 CO51 accounts.) So to you, it's $1.20, but to me it's nearly $400. Yes, I do want that money back!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Look at the receipt before you leave the store then go to customer service and get SCOP or price difference.
    I check it 99% of the time before I leave and I still always miss it
    I either need to buy less stuff so the receipt isn't so long, or teach my toddler how to load the groceries on the belt so I can watch what things scan as

macw1960 and nicolthepickle like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Stupid winter I forgot to bring my sport shoes to the gym. Arrr I drove all the way there in my boots, I worked out in my socks lol.
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Funny, I came on to post something similar I always check before I leave the store, you never can be too careful and I also hate going back for refunds.

My rant is that I noticed after paying at Target that my almond milk came up as $2.59 when the shelf said $2. I bought 2, and went over for my refund. The cashier acted like I was making her life difficult for interrupting her girl chat with her co-worker, and for only $1.20. Yes, I understand that $1.20 seems like a really small amount of money to go and get refunded. However, lady, have you seen how many items I can purchase with only $0.50 OOP? (Earlier this week I posted a brag where I had purchased $163 worth of product for only $0.50 after sales, coupons, and 2 CO51 accounts.) So to you, it's $1.20, but to me it's nearly $400. Yes, I do want that money back!
    Exact same thing happened to me today. Before leaving the store noticed that the girl forgot to discount one coupon. On my way home( still close to target) noticed that the cashier charged the coupon as a product. She was pretty annoyed that I went back but hey I can do wonders with 2.30. Good thing my hubby was driving and agreed to bring me back.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ... Have a blog. Don't like how hard it is to find anything. Am making new website. Taking a long time to do what I want to do with it. Looking OK, just I've been working on it since Wednesday and have, like 4 pages only. And it's wysiwyg. WYSIWYG! It should be MUCH EASIER THAN THIS!!!

Also my cuddle blanket smells like vinegar.
    I know exactly how you feel lol! There is a steep learning curve but it feels good to figure things out in the end!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have one heck of a bad migraine today. I took 2 extra strength Tylenol (that's the only thing I can take). Dh got LO down for a nap and I went to bed. I slept for 2hrs, but the migraine is still really bad. Today my migraine is worse than my leg pain, but that isn't always the case. I really wish I wasn't in so much daily pain.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

We need a new bed. Ours is 8 years old and I really thought we'd get a couple more years out of it. Nope. One night is normal then the next it's horribly uncomfortable. Check it and sure enough the springs are popping right out of the side of the mattress! The last 3-4 nights we've had a horrible sleep so now we have to come up with the money for a new bed. *fingers crossed* DH will agree to a King size! lol
    Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm starting to feel congested and I haven't even gone to bed yet. this is gonna be a good night.............

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I have learned to no end now to always check my receipt before I leave the store!!! I really dislike being overcharged.
    Angela273, GoJays and seylz_gurl like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Canada Post sucks! I was away Friday and instructed family member to wait for my parcel, got home saw the delivery card notice, said didn't hear the door bell.

Today, I sit by the window all morning waiting for my parcel, music off, TV off and after 12 noon, I checked status online said "attempted delivery, left card" so I went to my mailbox and find only regular mail no delivery card notice. WTF! Nobody ring the door bell, no notice card left. Did they even went to the right house? Or they didn't bother bringing it along for delivery.
    Last edited by Decaf; Mon, Mar 3rd, 2014 at 02:05 PM.
    niro_anan and Angela273 like this.

Thread Information