User Tag List

Page 126 of 654 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Today is one of the worst days that I have had in a very long time. I won't get into it, but it feels like most things that could go wrong, did. I wish I had a rewind button so that I could start this day over again. *tears*
    I had one of those yesterday if possible, take a long bubble bath, and go to bed early if not, just hang in there, and hopefully tomorrow will be so much better!
    ROMEO, Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

UGH!!! Why message me to tell me to apply for a job if you have no interest in hiring me!! Why are you wasting my time and getting my hopes up?? I don't understand why this keeps happening. I want to cry.
    ROMEO, GoJays, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I got a mail from Canada Post indicating final notice of a package before they ship back my sender, but here is the funny part: I never even received an notice card so I had no idea I even had a package waiting for me. Thankfully they left a final notice card, but the weather in Toronto today made it impossible to go anywhere. Canada Post has been super unrealiable lately. My postman often doesn't reach our building until 6-7, and when he does I think he hastily puts all the mail into the mailboxes so that he can just go home. I think this because I often get other peoples mail, usually meant for the apartment numbers directly around my mailbox. This means people have probably been getting my mail. Of course whenever anyone sees a valuable coupon inside the mail, it is not gonna get returned to the owner. Sigh, Canada post, why must you stress me like this

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Java! Normally I say screw it to printing Smartsource and healthy essential coupons because there's usually only 1 one I want and I have no patience to play with Java. But there's actually a bunch of coupons for stuff I need to buy for once so BEFORE I even tried to print, I uninstalled and reinstalled Java, verified the version is up to date, and accessed a few sites I know need Java to work and it's all good. Made sure Smartsource and Healthy Essentials are set to always allow java and plugins. Go to print the coupons and get "Java is not detected". WTF!?!?!
    I give up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Thu, Mar 13th, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
    ROMEO, niro_anan, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

WHY WHY WHY Does it not snow on the day of my exam? But on useless days before it and mY school even closed down for yesterday... .hopeless... and remember that ice storm where is was freezing rain for about 5 inches of solid ice.. I had an exm that EXACT DAY .. it was a sunday and STILL THEY FORCED ME TO COME AND WRITE AN EXAM.. i swear trees were falling as I walked and houses were demolished and I spend 4 hours trying to get home on a subway that wasnt going to move because ice build up on the rails... for petes sake GIVE ME A BREAK .

i WANT to fake an illness..
    ROMEO, Ciel and beckie.c like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I rarely go out, and I rarely wear makeup.

No one ever comments me on my "beauty" or "sexiness".
    I slap on some makeup and suddenly everyone is commenting on how gorgeous, sexy, and beautiful I am.
    There were even a few comments made on how I should wear makeup every day.

It's not me.
    I hate makeup.
    Natalka, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

No matter how hard I try to ignore it, I just can't get over all the laundry detergent deals I have been missing since I don't have a car and it is too hard to take multiple bottles/boxes of laundry detergents on the bus. I can take 1-2 max, but it isn't even worth it just to go get 1-2 bottles. Sigh

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Spring is here and so begins a battle with the skunk living under my shed. He/she is one ballys critter! I stuck the shotgun under there and fired off a few rounds. Damn skunk fired off one too! Looks like this is going to take awhile.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Spring is here and so begins a battle with the skunk living under my shed. He/she is one ballys critter! I stuck the shotgun under there and fired off a few rounds. Damn skunk fired off one too! Looks like this is going to take awhile.
    I'm begining to forget what spring even is!...

Been sick all week. Started to feel better Wednesday and overexerted myself catching up on things at home. Now I feel worse. baah.
    Ciel likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

What is this spring people talk about???

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    You have the best posts!!!!
    Crochetlady, Ciel, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Well they are out!! The little old people who store their cars all winter and on the first nice day take a drive. That was today.
    super_e, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Well they are out!! The little old people who store their cars all winter and on the first nice day take a drive. That was today.
    Oh I had an encounter with one of those the other day and it almost resulted in a head-on collision!
    Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hey, stop talking about me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OH!....Well, that explains it. I noticed many of these "Little old people" out & about on Friday, and wondered why. It's wasn't the end of the month yet.
    Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.

Thread Information