User Tag List

Page 131 of 654 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

why does a cat who has a huge fur ball swallow it back down and makes it worse. Rascal has a huge fur ball, was given his meds from the vet some came out but not the rest. Silly cat but I love him so.
    Natalka and wolfwoman like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This happened to my mom recently after 2 years, she was pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Thought I was done with this monthly problem. But oh no! Guess what showed up this morning after being gone for A YEAR!
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Thought I was done with this monthly problem. But oh no! Guess what showed up this morning after being gone for A YEAR!
    That happened to me too but the good news is, it was the final one.
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Took hubby to help me at shoppers today. He's getting impatient so told him to go and wait in car, no he stays, okay I can handle that if he doesn't distract me. He spots doritos and I ask if they are on sale, he's like I don't know, checks and sees a white label laying on top of the display that says $1.99, so I say okay pop them in. He grabs 3 bags. It wasn't till I get home that I notice the doritos were $3.99. They are not in this weeks flyer, so I ask did you check the date on that sign with the price, I get a NO. I just spent an extra $6 of my redemption on not taking a minute to check date, price and item. I swear shopping with a spouse is much more work than shopping with kids.

He then asks me if buying a tablet $249 would help with my points as he doesn't know how it all works. He is not looking for a tablet, hasn't mentioned a tablet before, doesn't need a tablet. So I had to explain how spending my points on something we do no need does not help me with points it uses them up and I will have less points for dortitos and candy.

Going to go back to taking one of the kids with me, so much easier.
    Crochetlady, Ciel, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Some idiot keeps throwing FOOD on my lawn!

Most of our property is fenced in but the side yard is not. We are on a corner and a lot of people walk around our property on the sidewalk.

We have a lot of trees so it attracts a lot of squirrels, birds, rabbits, etc. which is bad enough but lately some idiot keeps throwing food during their walk.

First I noticed peanuts all over the lawn and today it's carrots!

We spent all day cleaning that portion of the yard (including taking 1 dead tree down). I just went out to grab something we forgot outside and there's carrots everywhere!

I'm freakin' livid!

We have enough problems with animals as it is! Squirrels on our roof, bird crap everywhere, rabbits annoying the dog, chipmunks trying to get into our house, etc. that we really don't need more animals or encouraging them to stick around!

Who thinks its okay to throw food on other people's lawn????

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I just spent the entire day cleaning, and my apartment still looks like a mess. Doing chores/ running errands on the weekend has to be one of the most excruciating first world pains...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Strangers who can't mind their own freaking business. Monday it was a lady in Zerhs telling me that I was wasting money by buying Pampers instead of PC diapers and when I told her dd has allergies to certain brands of diapers and didn't feel like wasting 20 bucks to find out if PC is one of those brands she told me it's impossible for a baby to have an allergy to any type of diapers. Clearly she knows what irritates my child that she's never met better than I do.
    Thursday some guy at Starbucks yelled me because dd touched(and by touched I mean she touched it with the tip of her finger for maybe 2 seconds on the outside)one of those reusable tumblers. He grabbed it from her and started freaking out saying she contaminated the cup and whoever ended up buying it could get sick from it. Sorry but if you're dumb enough to buy a cup from a display and drink from it without washing it you deserve to get sick.
    And then today I had to return something at Gymboree, and I was looking around for an Easter outfit for dd, found a cute pair of pants and was debating on a shirt. When I decided on one a lady tells me I cannot pair that shirt with the pants because both items were paired with something else in the look book and it just wouldn't look right. I go to pay and I can hear he saying to her friend "Can you believe she's buying THOSE pants to wear with THAT shirt,? That wasn't even an outfit in the look book!" My mom and I are still laughing over this.
    I swear I need to start checking for a sign on my back when I go out that says "I want your opinion" and make sure I remove it before I leave the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Crochetlady, Ciel and 10 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Some idiot keeps throwing FOOD on my lawn!

Most of our property is fenced in but the side yard is not. We are on a corner and a lot of people walk around our property on the sidewalk.

We have a lot of trees so it attracts a lot of squirrels, birds, rabbits, etc. which is bad enough but lately some idiot keeps throwing food during their walk.

First I noticed peanuts all over the lawn and today it's carrots!

We spent all day cleaning that portion of the yard (including taking 1 dead tree down). I just went out to grab something we forgot outside and there's carrots everywhere!

I'm freakin' livid!

We have enough problems with animals as it is! Squirrels on our roof, bird crap everywhere, rabbits annoying the dog, chipmunks trying to get into our house, etc. that we really don't need more animals or encouraging them to stick around!

Who thinks its okay to throw food on other people's lawn????
    That sucks, maybe put a sign on your lawn saying please don't dump food on my lawn as it attracts wild animals? Maybe a child saw the bunnies and wanted to feed them? I feel your pain though. We have raccoons and they're enough of a pain without having food just lying around.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    That sucks, maybe put a sign on your lawn saying please don't dump food on my lawn as it attracts wild animals? Maybe a child saw the bunnies and wanted to feed them? I feel your pain though. We have raccoons and they're enough of a pain without having food just lying around.

Thanks for your support. Some people think I'm being silly but it really upsets me.

DH saw a coyote on our street the other night, don't want food laying around! The animals we already have are bad enough. Especially with having small kids. They think the bunnies are so cute but they can be mean!

I did put up a sign, I'm hoping the person pays attention and stops.

Just annoys me that people think its okay to throw food over someone else's property! It's not the country or a park, its my lawn!
    Crochetlady, Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Strangers who can't mind their own freaking business. Monday it was a lady in Zerhs telling me that I was wasting money by buying Pampers instead of PC diapers and when I told her dd has allergies to certain brands of diapers and didn't feel like wasting 20 bucks to find out if PC is one of those brands she told me it's impossible for a baby to have an allergy to any type of diapers. Clearly she knows what irritates my child that she's never met better than I do.
    Thursday some guy at Starbucks yelled me because dd touched(and by touched I mean she touched it with the tip of her finger for maybe 2 seconds on the outside)one of those reusable tumblers. He grabbed it from her and started freaking out saying she contaminated the cup and whoever ended up buying it could get sick from it. Sorry but if you're dumb enough to buy a cup from a display and drink from it without washing it you deserve to get sick.
    And then today I had to return something at Gymboree, and I was looking around for an Easter outfit for dd, found a cute pair of pants and was debating on a shirt. When I decided on one a lady tells me I cannot pair that shirt with the pants because both items were paired with something else in the look book and it just wouldn't look right. I go to pay and I can hear he saying to her friend "Can you believe she's buying THOSE pants to wear with THAT shirt,? That wasn't even an outfit in the look book!" My mom and I are still laughing over this.
    I swear I need to start checking for a sign on my back when I go out that says "I want your opinion" and make sure I remove it before I leave the house.

The woman at Gymboree is a dumb ass. I`ve worked there in the past and certain items are supposed to be mixed and matched. Even if you did grab it from another section, who gives a sh*t?
    Some people man. She's probably going to be rolling around in bed tonight thinking about it LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    The woman at Gymboree is a dumb ass. I`ve worked there in the past and certain items are supposed to be mixed and matched. Even if you did grab it from another section, who gives a sh*t?
    Some people man. She's probably going to be rolling around in bed tonight thinking about it LOL
    Haha I was very tempted to tell her almost everything I buy from Gymboree gets paired with stuff from other stores but I didn't want to be responsible for her heart attack lol.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

It's currently 22 celcius in Toronto. My house is hot as hell. But no point putting the AC on yet! Because tomorrow it will be snowing and a low of 0. Yes I`m totally serious.

Preparing to be extremely sick and miserable for the next few days.
    Natalka, Ciel, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I went to Metro and the cashier didn't pack my groceries, I thought they usually did? It was always a small perk for going to a damn expensive grocery store I thought.
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a cold. My clothes dryer has died. I am broke. My car needs breaks. My car insurance is due. FML
    Natalka, Ciel, Candini and 1 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My balcony is currently covered in..

broken glass, because the balcony above mine is enclosed and the wind yesterday shattered the window.
    dirt, from the crazy wind yesterday afternoon
    an extreme amount of water from the snow/rain/whatever just happened in the past 24 hours
    that said, its turning to mud.
    candini's tears, because she has her work cut out for her when it's time to clean it.

Also my endometriosis is flaring up and I want to cry
    Natalka and Ciel like this.

Thread Information