User Tag List

Page 151 of 654 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

In the past month, I have gotten emails from both PayPal and Kijiji saying that someone has tried to hack my account. Apparently after 10 tries on the password it shuts down. People, seriously not in a million years would I ever use a dumb password like 1234 (dam )
    Andit, Natalka, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I had surgery on June 5 to remove endometriosis from my ovary and today I got period and my pain now is tenfold worse than it ever was before because my body is trying to heal.

So tired of this sh*t. Just want it to stop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I had surgery on June 5 to remove endometriosis from my ovary and today I got period and my pain now is tenfold worse than it ever was before because my body is trying to heal.

That sucks, you'd think mother nature would be nice and give you a break. Hopefully you can get a chance to put your feet up, relax and bond with a heating pad and some wine!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

DH volunteered to do the grocery shopping today, since he's off work for a bit. The cashier didn't scan his PCPlus card properly so no points. And he bought peanut butter and mustard, even though they weren't on the list. He paid regular price which is insanely high and we didn't even need either as I had both in the stockpile (which he'd have known if he'd have asked instead of shopping with his stomach leading the way).

If it wasn't raining cats and dogs, I'd take the shopping bins back myself and make them redo the entire transaction and take those things off while we're at it.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hoping it gets better for you soon!

Name:  hugsfrommelovebear.gif
Views: 247
Size:  37.5 KB
    Andit, hollyquaiscer, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sending you light & positive thoughts, Candini. Pain sucks. Hope yours clears up soon. Hang in there....put on a funny movie, if you can.
    Andit, hollyquaiscer and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ancarett View Post
    DH volunteered to do the grocery shopping today, since he's off work for a bit. The cashier didn't scan his PCPlus card properly so no points. And he bought peanut butter and mustard, even though they weren't on the list. He paid regular price which is insanely high and we didn't even need either as I had both in the stockpile (which he'd have known if he'd have asked instead of shopping with his stomach leading the way).

If it wasn't raining cats and dogs, I'd take the shopping bins back myself and make them redo the entire transaction and take those things off while we're at it.
    Boy, Ancarett, I hear you on this one! I'll bet your DH was proud of himself too, for helping you out so much. LOL You gotta give him points for trying. (I'd be feeling the same as you, believe me!)
    Andit, Ciel and ancarett like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I hope you'll be pain free once the wound healed and I am praying for you.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks, GatineauGirl. I appreciate that and you are so right - it was great of DH to take on this charge. I just wish that our local grocery store wouldn't have everyday prices so high. 2.49 for mustard? Ack!
    Andit, hollyquaiscer, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When I was 15 I had ovarian cysts and endo removed. They put me on continuous birth control, stopping my periods, so that the endo wouldn't grow back. I'm surprised your doc didn't do that too! It's been the absolute greatest thing. No pain, no blood, no mess, nada .. for 16 years! Maybe talk to your gyno about it. I haven't had any pain since they did that to me..

Sending hugs, heating pads and warm thoughts your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I can't find any of my 5.00 off video game coupons from Target. I put them somewhere "safe" and can't for the life of me figure out where that place is.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I've also received those emails this week. Mine were FAKE. My DH is a computer engineer and I had him look at them.
    Don't click on them to "reset your password"

If you ever get an email saying your account password has been hacked, go straight to the website to change it there.

If it was a big company like Paypal or Kijiji we would've heard about it in the news

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    In the past month, I have gotten emails from both PayPal and Kijiji saying that someone has tried to hack my account. Apparently after 10 tries on the password it shuts down. People, seriously not in a million years would I ever use a dumb password like 1234 (dam )
    Andit, hollyquaiscer, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I got an email from Amazon saying I should update my account before they close it. WTH? I don`t even have an account there.
    Last edited by Crochetlady; Wed, Jun 18th, 2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: I can`t spell!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I find it really hard switching over to Windows 8...
    It's been over a week and I still coulnd't figure out where things are. I never have any problem with upgrading Windows before, a few minutes and I am able to figure out where everything are. From Window 98', 2000 to XP to Win 7, it's a breeze. This Window 8 is really user unfriendly, everything is all over the place. Takes longer and more steps to open files. Also the annoying switching between screens...I feel like I have to fight to keep my desktop from switching over to Apps and other useless programs.
    Andit, hollyquaiscer, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I find it really hard switching over to Windows 8...
    It's been over a week and I still coulnd't figure out where things are. I never have any problem with upgrading Windows before, a few minutes and I am able to figure out where everything are. From Window 98', 2000 to XP to Win 7, it's a breeze. This Window 8 is really user unfriendly, everything is all over the place. Takes longer and more steps to open files. Also the annoying switching between screens...I feel like I have to fight to keep my desktop from switching over to Apps and other useless programs.
    I hate windows 8 now this computer which isn't even 2 years old is having issues with the keyboard too.....I think I'm going to try and get my old computer fixed.
    Ciel and Decaf like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information