User Tag List

Page 220 of 654 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Since I logged in this morning everytime I make a post ,the post wont appear,I have to recheck after...so weird
    Ciel, coupon girl and MillieH like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Someone I know told us they didn't want toys for their DD for Xmas. I went out and bought a non toy gift, even though I had the perfect toy in mind for her.

The person sends an email today saying that we should buy DD "X" toy for Christmas.

Really?
    Ciel, MillieH and wolfwoman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Since I've been couponing.. I build stockpiles for my sisters and give it to them at Christmas time. I try to get them enough products to last the whole year. My youngest sister calls me a couple of days ago, stating the breakfast program at her kids school has used up their funds for the year. She wants to give me $25 and see what I can't get with it and she will donate it.

I stated I had some granola bars for her and she could donate those. She stated she didn't want to use what I give her. She wants all of that for her family.

I don't think she understand the effort I put into doing this.

Maybe I'll feel different later, but right now I feel frustrated. Blech!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

lolol.. wow..

[QUOTE=Midnightly;6115921]
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post

exactly... who purposely takes a 7yr old's candy.. especially a woman who had two kids trick or treating.. and who was trick or treating herself!! (at some point she was holding open 3 bags-2 for her and 1 for her little girl who was too tired/didn't want to carry her own bag anymore)

on the night i didn't really have a huge issue with the adult trick or treating with the kids.. she had went all out costume wise, she was keeping the energy up really getting into the fun spirit of the season...... but... when i think back... i donno.. when she started hitting up every door holding open 3 bags....
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

People who suck the fun out of things.. if I want t spend my time thinking about how to make gift baskets for 2 months prior to christmas (i've never made any before) then let me.. Why is it "too much effort" ugh
    Ciel, MillieH and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ugh I know, let people do what they want. I hate when people judge you or tell you what you're doing isn't worth your time. If you enjoy it, it is definitely worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    People who suck the fun out of things.. if I want t spend my time thinking about how to make gift baskets for 2 months prior to christmas (i've never made any before) then let me.. Why is it "too much effort" ugh
    Ciel, r0c0upons, MillieH and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Someone I know told us they didn't want toys for their DD for Xmas. I went out and bought a non toy gift, even though I had the perfect toy in mind for her.

The person sends an email today saying that we should buy DD "X" toy for Christmas.

Really?
    next you'll get an email asking for cash... i get giving suggestions and ideas of what you can buy (especially if they say please don't buy any toys) but not "you should buy this for my kid" i almost feel sad for the kid because it's christmas you kinda have expectations of new toys bouncing around in your head...
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I find most people who do not coupon do not get what it takes. I have people who will ask to purchase things out of my stockpile and think because they are paying me for it no harm no foul. They do not get how much work it takes to find these deals plus the pure luck it takes at time to have a valid coupon to get me the deal I need for my family. If I sell my stockpile to you than more than likely my family may go without as these sales and coupons are not always available depending on the item.

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Since I've been couponing.. I build stockpiles for my sisters and give it to them at Christmas time. I try to get them enough products to last the whole year. My youngest sister calls me a couple of days ago, stating the breakfast program at her kids school has used up their funds for the year. She wants to give me $25 and see what I can't get with it and she will donate it.

I stated I had some granola bars for her and she could donate those. She stated she didn't want to use what I give her. She wants all of that for her family.

I don't think she understand the effort I put into doing this.

Maybe I'll feel different later, but right now I feel frustrated. Blech!
    Ciel, emg, MillieH and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    My oldest has asked for 4 things for xmas-Fifth Harmony tickets, a Fifth Harmony hoodie, a Fifth Harmony tshirt and Taylor Swift tickets. Fifth Harmony probably won't annouce tour dates until Jan(album comes out mid dec), the hoodie and shirt have been sold out for 6 weeks and the Taylor Swift tickets I have tried to get everytime she tours(presale and public on sale dates) for the past 4 years and haven't won yet. Christmas was so much easier when she played with Barbies lol.
    So I found a Taylor Swift presale code, tickets are still avaliable, Ticketmaster won't let me add my credit card, or Visa Debit, tried dh's, my mom's and brother's card...can't add ANY of them. Had them make new accounts thinking maybe there's something wrong with my cards, and maybe I can't add a card with a different name/billing address(even though I've done this before), nope NO ONE can add their cards. Call Ticketmaster they tell me it's a known issue, keep trying and they don't do presale through the phone unless I have an AMEX(which of course I don't).
    Ugh, was so close!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Gee, AMEX must be involved in the tour-perhaps their front-of-the-line cardholder program>yes, that's the case. http://www.ticketmaster.ca/americanexpress

Any chance you know of any Costco shoppers with the soon expiring AMEX cards? I'm sure you could work out repayment. #Lyssia510mustwin
    Lots of SCers here shop @Costco...maybe, just maybe, your tickets will be obtained via an SCer.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Nov 7th, 2014 at 09:58 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Grrrrggghhhhhhhh! Bought a candida cleanse kit made by Renew Life called CandiGone. More like money gone. Have been taking it for a few days then I noticed that the capsules passed through my digestive track completely undissolved. What a waste of $40. Anyway, I decided to break the capsules open and the content tasted sooooo horrible and bitter. After 1/2 hour my tongue still taste bitter and I have stomach cramps...
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Nov 7th, 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

1:30 AM and I am wide awake (damn you insomnia). My saliva went into my windpipe...coughing / choking but now I am wheezing, can't breath plus my head hurt.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    1:30 AM and I am wide awake (damn you insomnia). My saliva went into my windpipe...coughing / choking but now I am wheezing, can't breath plus my head hurt.

oh i know that feeling.. i have the endless cough that keeps me awake many a night
    Decaf likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Gee, AMEX must be involved in the tour-perhaps their front-of-the-line cardholder program>yes, that's the case. http://www.ticketmaster.ca/americanexpress

Any chance you know of any Costco shoppers with the soon expiring AMEX cards? I'm sure you could work out repayment. #Lyssia510mustwin
    Lots of SCers here shop @Costco...maybe, just maybe, your tickets will be obtained via an SCer.
    I won!!! Been trying off and on all night(couldn't sleep) and finally was able to get them 10 mins ago! Gonna have one super happy tween on Christmas morning!!!
    r0c0upons, Decaf and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My neighbour who walk with the noise of an elephant,and do party all night.. I want my sleep correctly and peace,I have enough of her..
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information