User Tag List

Page 24 of 654 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    OK I posted this yesterday, then removed it, because it really really bothers me a lot and it was humiliating. I am still bothered by it.

After a day of very hot weather and dust from the badlands in AB, I went to a camp-ground to take a shower. I entered the mens common shower area alone, 2 minutes later, 2 young boys came in. 2 minutes after that, this woman comes in, see's me showering, says 'Oh I am so sorry'. But then she continues to talk to the boys, telling them she expects them to put on lots of suntan lotion including ears, nose, feet etc when they are done, takes a step closer to me, put the lotion on a chair.

So for 10 - 15 seconds, this weird creep is standing 5 feet in front of while I am showing!!!

Worst part was when I was done as I knew when I opened that door, she'd be on the other side. She was, I just felt so violated.

I'm normally quick to speak up, but this time I just froze. I think I was actually so shocked and creeped out, I just could not believe it!
    Wow what an awkward situation for you. If the boys were very young (under 5) I could understand her scoping the shower room out for their safety, but really have the decency to turn around and at least attempt to be discreet. If they were over 5 or 6 then she has some issues with boundaries, if she was worried about there safety then she could have waited outside the door listening for any issues. If a man would have done this to a woman it would have ended up a lot worse. Interesting.
    GoJays, torontogal12 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They were about 8. And she had to know I was in there. So I don't know. Just glad it wasn't cold water. Ha ha! Finally I can joke about it.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Cheesecake

For being so damn delicious that I ate almost 1/3 of you.

Pappy (gpa)

For bringing me this cheese cake to cheer me up, sweet very sweet! But bad bad idea. LOL.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

They were about 8. And she had to know I was in there. So I don't know. Just glad it wasn't cold water. Ha ha! Finally I can joke about it.

Maybe if you would have used only cold water she wouldn't have hung around so long!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

rave.... Chapmans ice cream is onsale 2 for $5 making them free with coupon

rant.... Chapmans ice cream is onsale 2 for $5 making them free with coupon
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Three things that really cream me corn.

Number one -- childs father tells you you look disgusting and your new haircut makes you look like a homosexual (in not so nice of words)

Number two -- come home and your mother and her boyfriend are smoking inside the house. NOW MY ROOM AND DS ROOM SMELL LIKE SMOKE.

Number three -- your mom and her boyfriend use all your freaking K Cups but also leave the machine bone dry.

I AM SO MIFFED RIGHT NOW.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^ Sorry about your mother, that is kind of rude.

As for the childs father, he must be noticing what a sexy babe you have become and is feeling mighty threatened by it. If you were ugly, he would be disgusted by something else. Take it as a compliment and keep getting better, it will drive him kooky the more you do.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People who make the mistake of saying to me "Well you have time you don't work"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    People who make the mistake of saying to me "Well you have time you don't work"
    I have heard this one so many times and it drives me crazy, especially since I do work (mostly from home).For some reason that doesn't count as actually working, my SIL is the worst she always expects me to do any grunt jobs because her job and time is so much more important than mine.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i work for a small dental office but known in community and when they buy things they pay full price - plus don't collect points or air miles and they shop at Metro . I know its a tax write off at the end but isn't it better to save some money and use that money to buy some nice things for the office. I bought tp for them 12 rolls for 8.99...

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

.... facebook.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

OK I posted this yesterday, then removed it, because it really really bothers me a lot and it was humiliating. I am still bothered by it.

After a day of very hot weather and dust from the badlands in AB, I went to a camp-ground to take a shower. I entered the mens common shower area alone, 2 minutes later, 2 young boys came in. 2 minutes after that, this woman comes in, see's me showering, says 'Oh I am so sorry'. But then she continues to talk to the boys, telling them she expects them to put on lots of suntan lotion including ears, nose, feet etc when they are done, takes a step closer to me, put the lotion on a chair.

So for 10 - 15 seconds, this weird creep is standing 5 feet in front of while I am showing!!!

Worst part was when I was done as I knew when I opened that door, she'd be on the other side. She was, I just felt so violated.

I'm normally quick to speak up, but this time I just froze. I think I was actually so shocked and creeped out, I just could not believe it!
    Holy inappropriateness
    You shoulda told her to bug the eff off ..
    Dee09 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    Holy inappropriateness
    You shoulda told her to bug the eff off ..
    For the first time ever I froze in shock! Who prepares for that?? Now I know my weakness! Yahoo!!
    Patty Smyth and shmeelady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I waited for 20 minutes at a highway construction site today... no big deal... but as soon as traffic started to move, a long slow train approached 2 miles ahead.... 10 more minutes. But it gets worse, everyone else had the same idea as me, better fill up on gas at the next town.... 20 more minutes!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Well weren't you just full of luck tonight. Lol.

I waited for 20 minutes at a highway construction site today... no big deal... but as soon as traffic started to move, a long slow train approached 2 miles ahead.... 10 more minutes. But it gets worse, everyone else had the same idea as me, better fill up on gas at the next town.... 20 more minutes!

Angela273 and vesper like this.

Page 24 of 654 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread Information