User Tag List

Page 241 of 654 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I switch phones and lost a bunch of emails, all of which were receipts for Xmas presents that I ordered online. Didn't want to waste the ink printing them, unless the items needed to be returned. I even had them saved in 2 different spots(my inbox and a important folder). Hopefully everyone likes their presents!
    Ciel, Candini and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I switch phones and lost a bunch of emails, all of which were receipts for Xmas presents that I ordered online. Didn't want to waste the ink printing them, unless the items needed to be returned. I even had them saved in 2 different spots(my inbox and a important folder). Hopefully everyone likes their presents!
    There you go, optimist!

Have you checked all your folders on a computer? I don't see why a phone would magically erase your stuff. Or try setting your email to trace back all emails , sometimes it only shows the recent week.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    There you go, optimist!

Have you checked all your folders on a computer? I don't see why a phone would magically erase your stuff. Or try setting your email to trace back all emails , sometimes it only shows the recent week.
    I looked in every folder in my email, on all my devices because I know deleting emails off a phone or ipad don't actually delete them off your computer. I think it might have something to do with using an icloud email on a android device, because my other accounts are fine. I'm only really worried about the one thing I got dh, I'm not sure if it's what he wanted or if it will fit but I still have the packing slip so maybe that'll be good enough to exchange it.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi dont carry the Sweep Dark Gingerale deal or they got cleared out the first day.
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I got a new Hydro Québec Intelligent counter and by reading the informations on internet it will cost more on fees??? And apparently we can refused to change it to the news one ...I would have love to know that wednesday afternoon....
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Dec 12th, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
    Ciel and GatineauGirl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    bf walks into bathroom. (im in kitchen. bathroom attaches to it.) and says very loudly wow eh someone needs to clean this sink. proceeds to spit in and then wash hands in said sink. flicks off the lights and goes back to living room.

i was in the middle of doing dishes.

*shoots self*
    Hey Krysta....wonder how you might innocently leave this somewhere where your BF would see it without him knowing that you left it for him to see?

Name:  I'll do the dishes.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  37.5 KB
    wolfwoman likes this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

rant #1
    Spent 2 1/2 hours at tire world to get 4 new snow tires and rims for my car.
    I know it's busy this time of year but the whole process of putting the tires on the rims on the car takes 20 minutes, but I had to wait for 2 hours to get at that point. Complete waste of my afternoon.

Rant #2 Last night Dh was wrapping some presents for me in our bedroom.
    We were heading out soon to a birthday party so when he was done I asked him are you done so I can come in an get changed.
    Yes go ahead he says, so I walk in , walk into my closet, grab a shirt, close the closet, walk out.
    a few mins later I hear him go, ''AW CRAP!!" and hes like YOU SAW IT DIDNT YOU?
    and i'm completely baffled, what?
    Apparently he left out one of my gifts on top of the bed and is convinced I saw it, thing is, I didn't... LOL
    Apparently i'm super oblivious. He's super pissed at himself even tho I'm trying to convince him I didn't see anything.. because I didn't! LOL men
    Ciel, Lyssia510, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am so tired of retailers screwing up my orders. First shop.ca double charged me for an order I placed, didn't find out until my bank account was overdrawn(took forever at the bank to get the charges reversed) and wouldn't honor the price both my confirmation from them and PayPal receipt said. Had an order for a shirt for my oldest placed 3 weeks ago, got a confirmation shipping email a few days later, but tracking was never updated. Called yesterday to inquire about where it was, the order was canceled apparently 2 weeks ago because they didn't have stock but they never processed a refund and I had to fight with them to get one.
    Then today I go to the Guess outlet to get a pair of jeans for my mil(apparently the only pair of jeans in the world that fit her), they didn't have her size but said they could order them and have them shipped to my house. The girl placing the order ordered the wrong style, which I didn't realize till I got home and was going through my receipts(I know should have looked before I left the store but she had the right pair of jeans beside her when she was placing the order, just had to change the size, its really not that difficult and my 2 yr was throwing a fit). Called to cancel when I got home, find out I only have a 30 min time frame to cancel, can't return in store because I'm in Canada and have to pay for shipping with a tracking number to send them back. THEN I also find out that because they're being shipped from the States I'm on the hook for customs too. Why wouldn't the store have told about the customs part? It would be cheaper for me to drive to the next closest outlet than pay customs on this order.
    GRRR....I'm really starting to lose my Christmas spirit.
    Ciel likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

started listening to alanis morisette and head over feet came on. i started bawling because i want that kind of love.

i feel so sad and overwhelmed and worthless a lot of the time.

and the holidays are making me sad. because i have like no extended family that i even acquaint with.

i feel like im in a cage that I cannot get out of.

its awful.
    Ciel, cath007, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

hubby snoring - two night ago got to bed around 5am cause he would turn and snore in my ear. then I told him and he said next time wake me up. So last night he was sleeping, turned and snored so loud and PS I wear ear plugs - he woke me up so I asked him to turn around. Now he is all pissy cause woke him up. He went to sleep on the couch but I guess he didn't sleep well. I told him its only when you sleep on you stomach that you snore.
    I think I need better ear plugs or the ear muffs that construction workers wear.
    Going to be a big coffee day cause I am tired
    Ciel, francine1985 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    hubby snoring - two night ago got to bed around 5am cause he would turn and snore in my ear. then I told him and he said next time wake me up. So last night he was sleeping, turned and snored so loud and PS I wear ear plugs - he woke me up so I asked him to turn around. Now he is all pissy cause woke him up. He went to sleep on the couch but I guess he didn't sleep well. I told him its only when you sleep on you stomach that you snore.
    I think I need better ear plugs or the ear muffs that construction workers wear.
    Have you considered seperate bedrooms? my hubby sounds like a mack truck, & i am a VERY light sleeper....seperate rooms, peaceful night.
    Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

small target rant...last summer i bought a set of drapes. today i opened the package to hang. they are 2 DIFFERENT PATTERNS! not that noticable from a distance but still....DAMMM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Try a CPAC machine for hubby. I had to sleep on the couch for a year because of DH's snoring. But once he starting using the machine, I could start sleeping in the same room with him.
    Crochetlady and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

reminder never let the 7yr old pick the christmas tree.. she seems to pick the heaviest one they had.... and now my car is filled with pine needles
    Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I got a new Hydro Québec Intelligent counter and by reading the informations on internet it will cost more on fees??? And apparently we can refused to change it to the news one ...I would have love to know that wednesday afternoon....
    The fine print hardly gets the same advertising font size as the main marketing benefit. There are plenty of people in Ontario that do not want the smart meter either.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information