User Tag List

Page 250 of 654 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dear Forever 21- gray metallic does not mean forest green with metallic thread
    Natalka, Ciel, lecale and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you see greats deals you want and you only have 1 coupon for the deal...in those time wish I had more coupons,in this case Royale 1$ off Tissues Papers and 1$ off Oasis Juice...I just got the go coupon one 1 time.And I saw this coupon posted because some people had some ...so I feel I missed something....
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Dear Forever 21- gray metallic does not mean forest green with metallic thread
    I`m assuming you ordered something online from them... amazing you are able to even get into their site.
    Ciel, krysta lynne and Lyssia510 like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

im actively choosing to fail two courses because with everything that has gone on i havent had time. im spending my new years grinding out an essay to finish a third course i refuse to fail.

happy new year.

*poofs*
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`m assuming you ordered something online from them... amazing you are able to even get into their site.
    Yep...surprisingly the site worked first thing on boxing day. Wasn't working on Christmas eve when I wanted to order a jacket when they weren't having promos.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Candini like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

convenient how everyone is asleep and it is so freezing cold out but the dogs keep making ( sad ) eye contact with me, so brrr and grr I gotta walk them now.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Ciel and 5 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I didn`t do anything last night for new years. Yet I feel like I got hit by a bus this morning
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

cath007-you mentioned thinner flyers. You're right-the width is shrinking noticeably! It's not just fewer pages but also less page area!

Today I was trying to hold my tongue on saying anything critical to Mom but by suppertime, it was like this was any other day-things getting left in sink or not being put away. Let's get off this circle and make a new path. I'm about ready to bag and tag the dishes for the garbage. Brother too seems not inclined to regularly wash dishes during his time off (he did yesterday morning only).
    ROMEO, cath007 and Decaf like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Update on my rant below...I phoned the lab Dec.31st and they haven't received the paper work. Phoned the doc's office and she claims it was faxed and was a bit snippy. I repeated the fax number.. "Ya ya I know." Guess what.. today I cancelled my appointment with the thyroid doctor and she asked when I wanted to rebook. I said I'm not sure and ended the phone call. Seriously wtf. I plan on seeing my family doctor about my levels. Absolutely ridiculous.

Previous rant, background below...

I'm suppose to see the thyroid doctor next week and he requires blood work one to two weeks prior. My blood work was done back in November and they had to change the appointment to January. Anyways I phoned last week and asked if I would require new set of blood work since my appointment was changed. Yes I was told and they would send the paper to the lab where I have it done. I phoned the lab later in the day, no papers. They were closing for the holidays. Today I phoned since I see the doctor next week. The lab has not received the paper and gave me the fax number to ensure they have the right one. I phone the doc's office, was told they sent them. I mentioned they have a different fax number.. yay, yay I know. I'll resend and phone them in 15 min. I phone the lab, they have not received them and to call back in half hour. I call back, still haven't received the paper. They took my name and number and will call me when they receive them. No call today.

This is ridiculous. How hard is it to send in papers?! I understand the doctor's assistant is busy. Anyways if I phone the lab tomorrow and nothing is their, I'll be phoning again. Otherwise I will need to change my appointment to a later date. There is no point in going if the doctor doesn't have the lab work with my results for my appointment. Argh!
    Today I phoned the lab and no paper for blood work. Phoned doctors office, left a message, they haven't called back. I'm canceling my appointment.
    Last edited by toban; Fri, Jan 2nd, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You learn by an impersonal e-mail that your extended familly had a great Christmas time when you where not invited,and by this time you where sick........(&?(*&*(&)(*()*...I am so pissed out.
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have this awesome X-Mas tree that I only turn on when someone's over (bc I was afraid once the bulb burns out I don't know where I can find the light bulb). I am NOT cheap it's only 12W. Today, while I was putting the tree away...saw a tiny box...opened it up and there's a spare bulb inside. Duh! Next year it's gonna be on all the time.

Starbucks is taking their sweet time on the egift card again. 4 business days already and no sign of my $10.
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Jan 2nd, 2015 at 08:52 PM.
    Ciel, lecale, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:42 AM.
    Ciel, cath007, Decaf and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I wasted an entire evening trying to use my new MS Blu phone. Frustration level through the roof. The screen is too small and I can barely read anything, keep having to zoom in and the phone takes forever to turn. Not sure if it's the phone itself or bc of internet speed. I expect the screen to turn when I turn the damn phone, not 30 seconds later. Not really helping with my presbyopia. I still can't figure out how to post on SC from my phone. Not sure if my phone is crappy or what.
    ROMEO, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Shop.ca's website keeps looping between the log in page and my order page. so freaking frustrated that I canceled my order and went to Sephora instead. I ended up with a better deal anyways with ebates having an 8% back but still. Why can't computers work without me having to pull my hair out?
    ROMEO, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stupid ear infection... woke up with sore throat on Boxing Day, 2 days later woke up with red pussy eye,next day woke up with stuffy nose then on New Year's Eve developed sore ear...hummed and hawed about going to walk in clinic re ear. Finally at 3 pm decided to go to walk in clinic as was afraid it would get worse then I would have to go to emerg which would be a long wait. Got to walk in clinic... No line up was in and out in under 10 minutes...dr says raging ear infection...so glad I went..got antibiotics and drops for eye infection. Had to throw out contacts and can't wear new ones for a month. So here it is jan 4th religiously taking antibiotics and ear is no better, head feels like it is going to explode and the noise in my head is driving me mental, plus can feel my pulse in my head from all the fluid in my ears. Think I am going to lose my mind! Hope it goes away soon!
    Ciel, Decaf, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Thread Information