User Tag List

Page 253 of 654 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:29 AM.
    toban likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I use Epson Workforce wireless printer $80, got it a few years ago for coupon printing (light - moderate use). Still works great.
    Ciel, GoJays and toban like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you lecale and Decaf! lecale do you find the ink lasts longer in a laser printer compared to ink jet etc? The printer I owned (died now) is a HP Envy 5530.
    Last edited by toban; Thu, Jan 8th, 2015 at 03:12 PM.
    Ciel, lecale and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Some days...

I arrived early to pick up DD so I sat and read my book. 20 minutes later I go to get out of the van and my lights made that dingy sound. I had left my lights on the whole time!

Sure enough my van wouldn't start. Thankfully we live 2 blocks from the school so we left the van and walked home.

Really annoyed that I did it today of all days. It's snowing and blowing and barely visible. I wanted to get the kids home before it got worse.

Now DH has to pick DS up after work and then pick us up at home and we all have to go back and boost my van to get it home.

Feeling pretty dumb right now.
    Ciel, GoJays, Decaf and 4 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:28 AM.
    Ciel, toban and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Yes, I replace toner every 12-14 months; if you are an infrequent user you might be able to use one cartridge (the one that comes with?) for years. Toner does not expire or go bad. Buy generic cartridges and pay under $20 each.
    Thank you! I will check out the one you recommended and Decaf's too.
    lecale and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

husband left home early for work maybe 7am - woke up at 730am - and EVERY light in the house was on - bathroom, office, hall light - like what does it think when he leaves - if I wasn't home then from 730am to 6pm all the lights would be on.
    so ticked now - i want to write on paper near the door - make sure ALL lights are off
    Ciel, Decaf, momgoneawol and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

UGH, price matching at Canadian Tire.... it wasn't a horrible experience but I dreaded going... you'd think it was coming out of the employee's pocket....

Home Hardware had O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream on sale for 1/2 off for $4.74 so I wanted to get 2 & pay with my CDN Tire $$$ card... I called first & the girl knew what cream I was talking about (must of had other PM going on)... I get to the store, none to be found... finally a guy showed me on at the cash.... I looked around the store for more but none to be found..... go back to that cash & now there's two rows of it! WTH? I grabbed another and the CS was watching me (she could of told me there was more)... I go to her to cash out since I was pretty sure it was her I talked to on the phone. Then I go to take my flyer (which is still good till tomorrow) & she said, "Oh I need that, its my proof (as she stables her copy of the receipt to it) ...that's why I told you to bring the flyer".

This is nothing major but I feel uncomfortable PM at CDN Tire for some reason & rarely do it there..... but I felt like saying, well its MY flyer & I'm not done with it!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Bought UGG boots last week off soft moc, naturally I get an email this morning for family and friends event 10% off sale and 25% regular for tomorrow.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:24 AM.
    Ciel and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    FYI if you pay PayPal online with SoftMoc you can return in store and the credit back to your PayPal is immediate...my balance was updated by the time I checked at home.
    I didnt pay with paypal , my difference would only be 14.99, debating if I want the hassle of returning and buying again. Last time I bought boots from them online during F&F event they didnt ask me for a code and I got charged regular price :\
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    UGH, price matching at Canadian Tire.... it wasn't a horrible experience but I dreaded going... you'd think it was coming out of the employee's pocket....

Home Hardware had O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream on sale for 1/2 off for $4.74 so I wanted to get 2 & pay with my CDN Tire $$$ card... I called first & the girl knew what cream I was talking about (must of had other PM going on)... I get to the store, none to be found... finally a guy showed me on at the cash.... I looked around the store for more but none to be found..... go back to that cash & now there's two rows of it! WTH? I grabbed another and the CS was watching me (she could of told me there was more)... I go to her to cash out since I was pretty sure it was her I talked to on the phone. Then I go to take my flyer (which is still good till tomorrow) & she said, "Oh I need that, its my proof (as she stables her copy of the receipt to it) ...that's why I told you to bring the flyer".

This is nothing major but I feel uncomfortable PM at CDN Tire for some reason & rarely do it there..... but I felt like saying, well its MY flyer & I'm not done with it!
    No Frills here wanted to keep my flyers as proof of the price - I was like no where in the policy states that all I have to do is show and sorry you can't keep them or cut it out. I felt like saying take a picture.
    toronto166 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My Shopper's Drug Mart doesn't have lots of the food and household items advertised in the flyer. They say it's because they are a small store, but the store is not small at all! Next closest SDM is a bit of a drive and its snowing again.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    No Frills here wanted to keep my flyers as proof of the price - I was like no where in the policy states that all I have to do is show and sorry you can't keep them or cut it out. I felt like saying take a picture.
    That almost sounds like an employee that feels they have to cover their butt to justify giving out the PM.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I will try to keep this short.....bought myself a box of Turtles chocolates just before Christmas. Was truly enjoying one when all of a sudden I bite down and thought that I had broken a tooth. Take this thing out of my mouth and tell my DH what just happened. He looked at the item and said it looked like a piece of plastic. It was perfectly round and very hard. I do what any Smart Canucker would, I write a letter and send it to Nestle. They "test" the item by putting it in water and then phone me to tell me that it is a piece of sea salt!! That was the hardest piece of *&$#@! sea salt I have ever had. Not too sure if I want to go thru that again even if I love Turtles!!!
    Natalka, walkonby, toban and 2 others like this.

Thread Information