User Tag List

Page 304 of 654 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

missing my hubby - beginning of week he was in Toronto, then he landed Wednesday in Regina, then left Friday for Victoria BC to some cybernaut medical thing where they read your alpha brain waves $14000 for five days - I know it will help him interview native elders who suffered the residential schools - but I miss him - and then he goes to PA (Prince Albert) then back to Ontario for a job interview.
    sigh...sips wine
    Natalka, ROMEO, macw1960 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Aw, that must be hard, anastasia! I remember it was rough when my husband would be away working a week or two.

Do you two Skype or do other computer facey stuff?
    ROMEO, macw1960, Decaf and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ^ Aw, that must be hard, anastasia! I remember it was rough when my husband would be away working a week or two.

Do you two Skype or do other computer facey stuff?
    we skype when we can but now he is at the biocybernaut thing there is no reception and no internet there so he called from there. usually I am use to it and i love my alone time but I just miss him.
    Natalka, ROMEO, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Wow! Some people really need to get a life.
    I made a comment on a Royal Family website about that wife of Prince Chuckie's. Since she is really not like by some of the public ( myself included), I said that someone may go IRA on her. It was just a comment ( maybe not the best choice of words), not a call to arms. Well some woman notified me saying she reported me for promoting violence. REALLY? No wonder the world is nuts. Over sensitive people making it so others can't exercise free speech.
    ROMEO, GoJays, Decaf and 3 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

friend is going through an emotional time and not sure how to help or how much advice to offer.
    ROMEO, Decaf, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Wow! Some people really need to get a life.
    I made a comment on a Royal Family website about that wife of Prince Chuckie's. Since she is really not like by some of the public ( myself included), I said that someone may go IRA on her. It was just a comment ( maybe not the best choice of words), not a call to arms. Well some woman notified me saying she reported me for promoting violence. REALLY? No wonder the world is nuts. Over sensitive people making it so others can't exercise free speech.
    It's not being sensitive and it's not about free speech*. It's somebody else space you get to play in. The forum owner gets to set the rules like Boo does here and many if not all have rules about threatening behaviour against other members or private individuals.

Given that Lord Mountbatten was assassinated by IRA then yes it ewas a very poor choice of words in the same way that saying Mossad** or Al Queda should take the Duchess of Cornwall out.

* Free speech is defined only by what the government can stop you saying not by private companies like Facebook or automonous persons like Boo.

** Mossad havs n\been mentioned along side Prince Philip as ikely agents for the death of Diana, Princess of wales.
    Lori, ROMEO and dededi like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I think, along with me, my laptop is also going crazy. Every website on search engine is showing up-side down
    ROMEO, anastasia1009 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hugs go a long way, sometimes, they go where words can't
    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    friend is going through an emotional time and not sure how to help or how much advice to offer.
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl, Decaf and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    It's not being sensitive and it's not about free speech*. It's somebody else space you get to play in. The forum owner gets to set the rules like Boo does here and many if not all have rules about threatening behaviour against other members or private individuals.

Given that Lord Mountbatten was assassinated by IRA then yes it ewas a very poor choice of words in the same way that saying Mossad** or Al Queda should take the Duchess of Cornwall out.

* Free speech is defined only by what the government can stop you saying not by private companies like Facebook or automonous persons like Boo.

** Mossad havs n\been mentioned along side Prince Philip as ikely agents for the death of Diana, Princess of wales.
    Sigh, yes Darth. I know all about the history regarding that matter. And I know about all the other incidents of violence and other members of the Royal family. My point was that since she is , shall we say, not liked that some nut job MAY " go postal" on her SOMEDAY. Even Queen Elizabeth has had close calls and everyone loves her. I only used that phrase as some Brits may not understand the " going postal" phrase.

My point was that just for expressing an opinion, someone feels its ok to go all bat crap crazy on me.
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Sun, Apr 26th, 2015 at 01:43 PM.
    ROMEO, Decaf, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I think, along with me, my laptop is also going crazy. Every website on search engine is showing up-side down
    it happened to me last night trying to binge watch Third Rock from the Sun and every page took forever to load - even today its slow
    wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^I noticed Netflix was slow and would kick out as well last night so frustrating.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so much laundry, it would make life so much easier if everyone put their laundry in the hamper and not deposited all over the house.
    wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

The rule in my house is it only gets washed if in the basket, laundry is only done on Sunday so if it isn't the basket better hope you have enough to make it to next week cause we are not paying the Hydro do to laundry twice.

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    so much laundry, it would make life so much easier if everyone put their laundry in the hamper and not deposited all over the house.
    GoJays, Decaf, Candini and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Last week and this week I received two failed delivery slips from CP and both times someone was home. I don`t have a car atm so this is such an inconvience. And to boot I can`t find a complaint thing on their website
    Got a third one today.... Somebody was again home this morning, nobody is knocking or buzzing to get in.
    Lyssia510, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Got a third one today.... Somebody was again home this morning, nobody is knocking or buzzing to get in.
    If it makes you feel any better I live in a house and they do this to me all the time. They even did it once when I had the blinds open and dd was waving at them. Common sense would tell you if there's a toddler waving at you from the window someone is home.
    Candini, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Thread Information