User Tag List

Page 311 of 654 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@wolfwoman - any updates on your DH? Hope he's feeling better.
    @olivercat - Sorry for your loss. Our pets are family.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH is doing much better.

Holy Bat Crap! RCSS $40.00 for 8 pork chops
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I'm trying to get a hold of someone at Starbucks HQ and it's like this person is non existent.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Spent 8 hours at the hospital today and loads of tests to find out that DD has an infection in her joints. She is now on bed rest for at least a week (until her next follow up). She's already been on bed rest for 5 days and is going stir crazy. Going to be a fun week making a 6 year old lay in bed or on the couch with weather this nice! She's not a happy camper!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hope your dd get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Spent 8 hours at the hospital today and loads of tests to find out that DD has an infection in her joints. She is now on bed rest for at least a week (until her next follow up). She's already been on bed rest for 5 days and is going stir crazy. Going to be a fun week making a 6 year old lay in bed or on the couch with weather this nice! She's not a happy camper!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Went to Food Basics North Ajax to do a little shopping, was going to do some PMing with it, but when I was ready to PM Blue Sky and Walmart, the lady told me that they don't, so I had to forgo my green onions, then I was using a Driscolls coupon and they said that they don't take printed coupons. It made me so angry, I swear that their flyers say that they DO PM!. Oh well, too bad for them, they've lost my business, if they have good deals, I'll PM them at RCSS!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

my husband thinks I am crazy and overreacting - Rascal my 11 year has been trying to overcome a upper respiratory infection - a few rounds of antibiotics and one antibiotic made him so sick - now he isn't eating normally and not active at all. husband thinks he is ok but my mothering instinct says he isn't. I guess vet this weekend sigh..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I have no idea where to find a post I made about our experience in reporting an "unattended black bag" at Pearson Airport that no one responded to there, so on someone's suggestion I emailed Pearson and finally received this reply:

Dear Mrs......

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience at Toronto Pearson.

I have forwarded your comments to the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) Senior Representative of Food and Beverage Programs for her information and review. She has contacted the restaurant regarding immediate retraining on the unattended baggage protocol and will assist in finding a more suitable location for employee bags. I have also forwarded your comments to the Air Canada Customer Service team based in Toronto for them to take action with their employees regarding the unattended baggage protocol. If you would like to contact Air Canada directly, please find their contact information below:

Air Canada Customer Solutions
    1. Website - Air Canada Customer Solutions
    2. Telephone – 1-888-689-2247
    3. Fax – 1-866-584-0380
    4. Mail – PO Box 64239, 5512-4th Street NW, Calgary AB, T2K 6J0

We would like to thank you again for your comments and your attention to such security issues. We really appreciate it and will be following up immediately.

Best regards,

Beverly, Customer Service Coordinator
    Greater Toronto Airports Authority | Customer and Terminal Services
    P.O. Box 6031, 3111 Convair Drive, Toronto AMF, Ontario, L5P 1B2
    Phone 416-776-9892
    www.TorontoPearson.com
    walkonby, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expensive vet bills. Understand vets need to make a living but owning more than one pet is becoming unaffordable.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    my husband thinks I am crazy and overreacting - Rascal my 11 year has been trying to overcome a upper respiratory infection - a few rounds of antibiotics and one antibiotic made him so sick - now he isn't eating normally and not active at all. husband thinks he is ok but my mothering instinct says he isn't. I guess vet this weekend sigh..
    Awe, I hope he starts feeling better! Vet visits get so expensive.
    anastasia1009 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Construction!
    All 3 ways to the mall are under construction so a 6 min drive now takes 30 mins. Every route to downtown is under construction and the detours which lead you to busy street have no lights, just a stop sign so you're waiting forever to try and turn.
    And the city for no apparent reason decided to dig up the sidewalk on all 4 sides that lead to the main road from my house. They just redid the sidewalk not even 2 years ago and there was nothing wrong with it, they just chopped it up this morning and put down new concrete for the hell of it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

Oh that sucks! Hope she gets better quickly and finds something that occupies her while on bed rest!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

OMG! $30-$40 for 2 steaks! Just about $5.00 for a 2lb package of strawberries that I had to open and pick through because so many of the packages contained fruit that was moldy, unripe &/ covered with insect bites. I realize that RCSS was going to start selling substandard fruit and produce. But they could adjust the prices to reflect that.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    OMG! $30-$40 for 2 steaks! Just about $5.00 for a 2lb package of strawberries that I had to open and pick through because so many of the packages contained fruit that was moldy, unripe &/ covered with insect bites. I realize that RCSS was going to start selling substandard fruit and produce. But they could adjust the prices to reflect that.
    Beef has skyrocketed! Safeway here has their t-bones advertised in the flyer on sale at $2.69/100g.... making you think hard to come up with $12.20/lb. Last year I bought an organic-fed 1/4 cow cut and wrapped for $250 - $300 with 12 good quality steaks, 3 roasts, and 25 lbs of ground beef along with a few other odds and ends. May be going that route again at these prices!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Went to Walmart to redeem my off power lamp fpc. They only had bonus packs and refused my coupon saying it was only good on the individual item. The coupon does NOT say it excludes bonus packs. All it says is "upon presentation of this coupon by your customer toward the purchase of the specified product..."
    not impressed as they only had the bonus packs. Anyway I left without them and I'll use my coupons somewhere else... Or I might trade it away as I wanted to get two today for the 10$ cash back on the snap app but now don't want to bother with it at all.
    Last edited by francine1985; Wed, May 20th, 2015 at 06:31 PM.
    wolfwoman, johnb56789 and dededi like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Thread Information