User Tag List

Page 360 of 654 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

when i go into a store planning to spend decent money on an item(nearly $2,000 after delivery and extended warranty) and your treated less like a customer and more like a commission
    Ciel, macw1960, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

buy a subscription to local paper so you can get red plum and other inserts and go to the mailbox today to get paper in anticipation of 2 coupon inserts and find none. not impressed. then log into shoppers to see offers and it tells me something is wrong to come back later. arghhh! I know in the scheme of things not a big deal.
    Ciel, macw1960 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

foolish me thought.. hey it's saturday.. they wouldn't do construction over at the school on a SATURDAY!... boy was i wrong.. 9am they start with all the heavy equipment and digging...and even worse... it's stopped after 45 min... just enough time to wake me up enough that i can't get back to sleep
    Ciel, macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    buy a subscription to local paper so you can get red plum and other inserts and go to the mailbox today to get paper in anticipation of 2 coupon inserts and find none. not impressed. then log into shoppers to see offers and it tells me something is wrong to come back later. arghhh! I know in the scheme of things not a big deal.
    If your Shoppers offers are like mine you aren't missing anything....5x the points on Easy Off oven cleaner and Life Brand insoles, neither of which I've ever bought at Shoppers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, Midnightly and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I need to get the kids long form birth certificates to travel and get my youngest a passport and now I need a guarantor from a certain profession even though both kids already have birth certificates! Such a freaking pain in the a$$.
    Other rant
    I went to a local farmers market because local is supposed to be fresher and taste better. Spent 10 bucks on two melons(because the samples tasted so good), go to cut them up and the watermelon is 80% white and the cantaloupe is bad.

Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    If your Shoppers offers are like mine you aren't missing anything....5x the points on Easy Off oven cleaner and Life Brand insoles, neither of which I've ever bought at Shoppers.

I have had that exact set of offers ...wth? It is like a punishment!
    Ciel, macw1960 and Lyssia510 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I have had that exact set of offers ...wth? It is like a punishment!
    I find for me since they went digital with the coupons, my offers really suck. Like I used to get 8000 pts for every 30.00 you spend on food, now it's 3000, no offers on stuff I normally buy there, and offers for the most random stuff(like a adult bath chair). I still do the instore point days but I can see it going the way of PC Plus for me and taking forever to get enough points to redeem.
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

waking up to - testing ..testing...beep beep...testing testing - they are doing a fire alarm test but its happening all day
    ROMEO, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post

Try posting a comment with SDM customer service and maybe they will see enough actually bring it to their attention it might change...even though it's nice to rant about it here.😕
    ROMEO, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

People who think its okay to take pictures of complete stranger's kids.

I took my kids to the water to feed the ducks and a girl walking by stopped and attempted to take a "selfie" with my kids (4 and 6)!

I stopped her and she said "so sorry, he's so cute".

Seriously, how did you think that would be ok?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I also have a problem with people putting pictures on Facebook without permission. When my SIL visited from Alberta in the spring she asked for one picture of the siblings...she knows hubby hates pictures with a passion. Nephew couldn`t figure out why we were upset that he put it on facebook for everyone to see.
    ROMEO, JadeAngel, Ciel and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

SO upset! A business seller called me "Fraudulent costumer" when I opened the dispute on Paypal [sniff]. They sent me half the quantity and then acting up! Should never buy from international sellers arrrr
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

I took my kids to the water to feed the ducks and a girl walking by stopped and attempted to take a "selfie" with my kids (4 and 6)!

WTF? I think I would have smacked her.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    I also have a problem with people putting pictures on Facebook without permission. When my SIL visited from Alberta in the spring she asked for one picture of the siblings...she knows hubby hates pictures with a passion. Nephew couldn`t figure out why we were upset that he put it on facebook for everyone to see.
    Hubby is the same way - zero pictures on facebook because he has a professional image with his PhD and he thinks facebook would harm it. He will ask the person if it goes on facebook and if they say yes he won't go in on the picture.
    ROMEO, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Wtf that's so weird.
    My aunt visited recently from Australia and she said her husband was walking past a school talking on his phone and a woman meters away ed out and threatened to call police. They are apparently ultra tenfold vigilant about phones/kids/men/playgrounds.

Not to mention all the weird sh*t you see posted on social media re cameras around water parks etc. Creeps everywhere.

Thread Information