User Tag List

Page 365 of 654 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Just found out DDS school is second last "best"

I feel like complete garbage.

Babysitting is free, you know just in case you want to drop your kid off to save on daycare

Oh. And someone who has been ringing down my phone asking for branch manager of TD ... again. Luckily I figured out the similarity, thanks google. Now to change my voice mail settings

don't let some report tell you that the school is horrible.. let you be the judge of that... i know some people put a lot into the fraser institute testing reports but those are NOT a good standard of how to judge a school those will only give you a small aspect of the school as a whole, i have known many parents who refuse to let their kid take the fraser institute tests(and that alone can skew the end result)... go in and talk to the principal get a feel for the school, get a feel for the teachers, ask why the school is rated soo low (there could be MANY reasons) and what is being done to effect that if anything is even needing to be done.. ask about the important things like how the school deals with bullies, and what do they do to make the school a community? what programs are being offered to help give a child a leg up so they will succeed in life there's soo much more to school then the ABC's and 123's
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Looks like I'm going to have to either take dd to see 5 Seconds of Summer next week or be the worst mom ever and listen to her meltdowns over missing it(Her dad bought her tickets for it for Xmas and can't go because he's in the hospital and won't be out till the weekend at the earliest). I am so looking forward to driving to Toronto in rush hour traffic(have no one to watch my youngest till 4:30), with all the Gardiner construction, trying to find parking with the CNE on and freezing my butt off because they bought lawn seats.
    Ciel, Candini, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

We moved this week and some of my siblings decided to come down from Mississauga to "help". However there is no where near enough places to sleep apparently… We just spent the last hour deciding who could sleep where because none of them were willing to compromise. Grrrrr.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Kitchen faucet that leaks water like a milk bag with a pinhole. Since the faucet is about 15 years old and past rubber part fixes failed within a year or less (or the parts are smaller than what was in the faucet), a new one (from $139.95 is the cheapest option or over $200 for a different brand) is the most likely option when funds allow.

Oh, did I mention that white kitchen faucets are online order items and not stocked in hardware stores?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grrrr post some stuff on a local pay it forward group... a woman comes along requests like 5 of the 7 things posted she's told by the admin whoa too much gotta spread it around...so she cuts it down to two items...she's due to show up at 2pm she then "reschedules" on me for pick up about 40 min before she is due to show up... another woman then cancels on me says she "no longer needs" the clothing she was due to pick up a half hour before she is due to show up... so the first woman asks for that one two... i think ok fine she's due to pick up two other things the following day.. i just want it out of the house, 6 hours ago she confirms yes yes she still wants the second lot of clothing...... and guess what...half hour before she's due to show up... she decides nope... don't want any of it anymore... aka too much effort to get to my place to pick it up

i could understand if i lived in an obscure part of town... or lived significantly far from where your located...or even if it was just 1 small item... but i live just off of a very active bus route and i'm pretty central most people drive past my area when they go to or from work

all i wanted to do was to get this stuff out of the house by thursday before my kid comes home (the clothing she won't care about.. but she will get grumpy at me when she finds out i'm getting rid of her ride on bouncy ball which she is wildly too big for but doesn't want to part with)

here i thought posting it as a pay it forward would be great.. the site is active, i'd be helping out someone... but now i'm starting to think it's' more headache then it's worth
    Last edited by Midnightly; Mon, Aug 24th, 2015 at 03:42 PM.
    Ciel, Lyssia510, wolfwoman and 4 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The one day I actually want a email from Forever21(with the 40% off one item coupon)they don't send me one. Found a jacket I really liked there but didn't want to pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    DD and DS will put lotion in their hands, and then pour some CRAFT glitter, mix it, and rub it in (after a shower). And DD likes me to do her hair, then shake some into the braids. *sigh* My house is always glittery...
    Better glittery than smelly or something else that would suck!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Why is some information soooo hard to find....and when you place a phonecall..no one has the answer either...sigh...

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Bought physicians formula bronzer today only because it had a rebate on it. I bought sushi and salad and double bagged my stuff thinking the dressing wouldn't seep in the bag. Well it did. So I tossed the receipt completely forgetting about the rebate and tossed the trash out after

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

too many cool piccies of my favourite superheros to make a choice of wallpaper on my puter...wonder if I can make a slide show of them.
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Checking out the kitchen faucet display at Cdn Tire yesterday and noticing 2/3s of the yellow sale tags expired the day before. What the store staff cannot see the Aug 27 expiry dates in boldface type? Since one person was working in the zone, I figured he'll see the obvious at some point.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wasps. One chased me down and stung me. Haven't been stung in 30 years and nope, my memory of how it felt back then was dead on.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    Wasps. One chased me down and stung me. Haven't been stung in 30 years and nope, my memory of how it felt back then was dead on.

ouch! there were tons f them this morning at every yard sale we stopped at, i must have smelled like lunch.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    grrrr post some stuff on a local pay it forward group... a woman comes along requests like 5 of the 7 things posted she's told by the admin whoa too much gotta spread it around...so she cuts it down to two items...she's due to show up at 2pm she then "reschedules" on me for pick up about 40 min before she is due to show up... another woman then cancels on me says she "no longer needs" the clothing she was due to pick up a half hour before she is due to show up... so the first woman asks for that one two... i think ok fine she's due to pick up two other things the following day.. i just want it out of the house, 6 hours ago she confirms yes yes she still wants the second lot of clothing...... and guess what...half hour before she's due to show up... she decides nope... don't want any of it anymore... aka too much effort to get to my place to pick it up

i could understand if i lived in an obscure part of town... or lived significantly far from where your located...or even if it was just 1 small item... but i live just off of a very active bus route and i'm pretty central most people drive past my area when they go to or from work

all i wanted to do was to get this stuff out of the house by thursday before my kid comes home (the clothing she won't care about.. but she will get grumpy at me when she finds out i'm getting rid of her ride on bouncy ball which she is wildly too big for but doesn't want to part with)

here i thought posting it as a pay it forward would be great.. the site is active, i'd be helping out someone... but now i'm starting to think it's' more headache then it's worth

Thats the reason i dont post items on the pay it forward site...you cant depend on anyone & i dont want strangers near my home.
    Ive actually taken some of my houshold "stuff" & sold it at a consignment store. i dont get much for it (50/50 split) but its better than nothing. ;-) other stuff i dropoff at local thrift store.
    wolfwoman, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Fluuuuuu!!!

"Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Thread Information