User Tag List

Page 375 of 654 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Dry mouth is really rough on the teeth...try something like Biotene? http://www.biotenecanada.ca/ I think this is why some drugs get you like that.
    Thanks! I'll buy the toothpaste and try it. At this point, Prednisone have caused me so many problems, I stopped taking it everyday.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    ^^^There is a condo a block away from where I work and 3 of my co-workers live there. Approximately a month ago, a smoker flicked his cigarette over his balcony and without his knowledge it landed on the balcony below his unit. It landed on their patio/balcony furniture. It went up in flames!! Because it was hot that night, the owner's decided to sleep with their sliding door open. The fire went from the balcony to the drapes inside their unit. One unit was destroyed and the balcony was destroyed on their neighbour's unit. I guess people would never think that their cigarette would land on someone's balcony before tossing it. Scary.
    I remember hearing about that. Scary!! People are so careless.

Wolfie I`m pming you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ever since school started last week my "mom clothes" as dd liked to call them have suddenly become cool and dd is borrowing them non stop. Which is fine but now I feel like I dress like a 12 year old girl and not someone in her early 30's and I don't feel like I can wear she borrowed anymore because it's too young for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Ever since school started last week my "mom clothes" as dd liked to call them have suddenly become cool and dd is borrowing them non stop. Which is fine but now I feel like I dress like a 12 year old girl and not someone in her early 30's and I don't feel like I can wear she borrowed anymore because it's too young for me.
    Don't worry about it...I have raised three girls and they have all wanted some of my clothes at some point in their teenage lives!!! Actually get used to it... they still borrow stuff and they are 26,34.and 36!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lost out on half my lunch today because the coworker I went for lunch with spent 20 minutes farting around on Twitter instead of driving to the freaking store where we were going!!!! So instead of being able to hit Farmboy for lunch, then Walmart, and then drive back (since my heel is still hurting from the constant treatment of the fungus on it) I had to walk back from Walmart!! Grrrrr!! If you want to go out for lunch with me, then put your dang phone away! It can wait! (that, or don't tell me you're ready to go if you obviously aren't! Then I don't have to leave until you're actually ready!! grrrr)
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I rant about this all the time.

Went to Walmart haven't been in ages. Now I remember why

First off. I wanted two boxes of maxx scoop. One type was $7.xx the other scented kind was $5.xx. My back hurts so bad from PMS so I drag these boxes to the price checker aisles away. They come up at $7.xx. Someone who works there magically appears with his scanning gun and confirms one is 5 the other is 7. Whatever I grab the scented kind even though i hate it.

Next some creep checks me out as he stands with his wife. Wow. All kinds at Walmart. Apparently track pants are attractive.

Next I cash out, a different creep shows up (I'm in express) he drops his stuff where you would be if you were first in line. Stands behind me. Stands on my effing shoe. Continues standing waaay too close in my comfort space. I turn around and he's like 8 inches from my face. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS. This BUGS me so much. It wasn't busy. It wasn't crowded. There's no reason you have to be that close to me. If I didn't have a shopping cart I would have clipped him with a 7kg box of litter and say Oh sorry didn't see you there

I left Walmart and I felt a million times better.
    Last edited by Candini; Thu, Sep 17th, 2015 at 04:30 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Thu, Oct 29th, 2015 at 01:19 PM.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Not my rant but DH's. Neighbor needed part our fence down so he could have a willow tree removed yesterday and today. No idea why they have not shown up yet.
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We have the neighbours who complain to security about our cigarette butts. We got lots and lots of complaint letters about it.

We don't smoke and DH has asthma.

Last time they sent one I marched down and told them I never wanted to see another one of their stupid notices again.

Yet when I complain about my neighbours blasting music at 3 in the morning, it takes several phonecalls before they send security guards up there. And when the neighbours don't even bother to open the door, the security guards just walk away and don't bother calling the cops.

Don't you wish these building managers made sense?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Decided to do some fall cleaning today, swept/mopped my balcony, cleared off some items... OUT OF ALL DAYS, AN HOUR AFTER I FINISH, my obnoxious neighbor above me decides to dump a titanic amount of water over the balcony, spilling on to mine.

Why are rules not the same as apartments to condos? These people are obscene, they don`t give a sh*t and they don`t care about anyone else.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I totally understand about getting your clothes borrowed by 12 year old girls. My sister is 12 as well and thinks it is totally cool to take my clothes. I dress like a 20 year old, but she thinks the look good on her. I'm pretty petite, but she still swims in everything. I get the most angry when she wears an outfit that I picked out for myself.
    macw1960, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I totally understand about getting your clothes borrowed by 12 year old girls. My sister is 12 as well and thinks it is totally cool to take my clothes. I dress like a 20 year old, but she thinks the look good on her. I'm pretty petite, but she still swims in everything. I get the most angry when she wears an outfit that I picked out for myself.
    my kid is just shy of 8yrs old and she's already trying to steal my shoes (though they swim on her)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    So glad I had a boy and that he wasn't a cross-dresser
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Awe, I would say she admires your style My mom and I have completely opposite styles but I always loved her cozy sweaters in the winter. Now that she lives too far away, I've taken to swiping DH's hoodies.
    macw1960, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Not my rant but DH's. Neighbor needed part our fence down so he could have a willow tree removed yesterday and today. No idea why they have not shown up yet.
    Good Luck to your neighbour's tree removal. We had our tree removed and it was a HUGE pain. We had over 10 tree removal companies come over, give us quotes and then say that they are coming over on this particular day, but never show up or even bother to call us.

We started the tree removal quest in January and finally had the tree down in April.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

All the Optic White Toothpastes I bought back in the day have started oozing out the end seams.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Thread Information