User Tag List

Page 377 of 654 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Damn insurance still giving us the runaround about our stolen bale loader not being covered by farm insurance. I have been calling them since September 9th and leaving messages as no one is picking up. And what do I receive in the mail today? A notice to renew our insurance with payment due by September 29th!
    lecale, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^reminded me of this wolfwoman

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My Crockpot that I bought at Target on Black Friday last year and didn't use until January and have maybe used 10 times since then, has a huge crack along the side and bottom of the stoneware. AND the part that you place the stoneware into has a hole in it and leaked gross hard goop all over my counter top. Of course I don't have the receipt anymore so the warrenty is not valid.
    It's an actual Crockpot brand not a no name one, and retails for like $80 bucks full price, should be able to be used more than 10 times before it breaks.
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

stupid allergies want me to rip out my ear canals and beat them to death..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    My Crockpot that I bought at Target on Black Friday last year and didn't use until January and have maybe used 10 times since then, has a huge crack along the side and bottom of the stoneware. AND the part that you place the stoneware into has a hole in it and leaked gross hard goop all over my counter top. Of course I don't have the receipt anymore so the warrenty is not valid.
    It's an actual Crockpot brand not a no name one, and retails for like $80 bucks full price, should be able to be used more than 10 times before it breaks.

if it's a product defect contact the company send photos, they may offer a replacement
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    if it's a product defect contact the company send photos, they may offer a replacement
    Already tried, they won't do anything without proof of purchase. They did offer to repair it at a cost but it's cheaper to buy a new one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Already tried, they won't do anything without proof of purchase. They did offer to repair it at a cost but it's cheaper to buy a new one.
    Horrible...which company is that? I have dealt with few manufacturer like Nespresso, Keurig, and even though I had receipt, it was never needed. I just needed to give serial numbers and they found out everything about the date of product! cooool

If crockpot has serial, give that!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My crock pot did the same thing , except I thought you could start warming it THEN put cold food in...

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

children who forget the books they need for first period..

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My friend of 15+ years has been ignoring people in our friend group. I used to message her often, only to get ignored, so I personally am not going to pull out my hair anymore trying to get answers from her. I think 6 months is enough one-sided effort and might try again later, but I'm tired of it right now.

She makes an appearance at an event to announce that she is pregnant and moving away. She's never wanted children but she seems happy so that's good I guess.

At the latest event, she ran off after 2 hours, to be with her boyfriend (who she lives with and sees every day, because he seems to demand 100% of her time). He hates one of her friends for a stupid reason, so he never comes to outings. If the two of them ever show up together, they sit in a corner and ignore everyone.

Anyway, we would like to see her again before she leaves but she's not having it. After ignoring my messages again, I got other friends to bombard her and ask what time is good, but she responds that she is "too busy." Her sister says it's not true. I gave her 3 suggestions for days to meet and she just said no and didn't offer an alternative.

That's pretty clear that she doesn't want to see anyone, right? Yet everyone keeps saying we need to rent cars to drive up to visit her at her new house. She wants nothing to do with us and yet for some reason people still want to chase after her.

What I don't get: when I was unemployed, and needed a friend, nobody bothered to ask me how I was doing. Yet she wants nothing to do with anyone and people can't stop chasing her. What is it about human beings?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Sep 23rd, 2015 at 12:04 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ you have done your best, she obviously has moved on to where she wants to be in her own world.
    Sorry, it's tough to lose a friend.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My friend of 15+ years has been ignoring people in our friend group. I used to message her often, only to get ignored, so I personally am not going to pull out my hair anymore trying to get answers from her. I think 6 months is enough one-sided effort and might try again later, but I'm tired of it right now.

She makes an appearance at an event to announce that she is 4 months pregnant and moving away. She's never wanted children but she seems happy so that's good I guess.

At the latest event, she ran off after 2 hours, to be with her boyfriend (who she lives with and sees every day, because he seems to demand 100% of her time). He hates one of her friends for a stupid reason, so he never comes to outings. If the two of them ever show up together, they sit in a corner and ignore everyone. Like they did at a wedding. They left around 8:30 p.m. too so nobody got to talk to them.

Anyway, we would like to see her again before she leaves but she's not having it. After ignoring my messages again, I got other friends to bombard her and ask what time is good, but she responds that she is "too busy." Her sister says it's not true. I gave her 3 suggestions for days to meet and she just said no and didn't offer an alternative.

That's pretty clear that she doesn't want to see anyone, right? Yet everyone keeps saying we need to rent cars to drive up to visit her at her new house. She wants nothing to do with us and yet for some reason people still want to chase after her.

What I don't get: when I was unemployed, and needed a friend, nobody bothered to ask me how I was doing. Yet she wants nothing to do with anyone and people can't stop chasing her. What is it about human beings?

Your description of your friend's behavior sounds like her BF could be an abuser. He's isolating her, he doesn't like her friend and now they are moving...

I'd keep lines of communication open just in case

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@torontogal12 .....This is a typical example of the "sometimes we don't know people like we like to think we do". However, you ought to realize the following:

- People change
    - People aren't always going to have time for you like they use to
    - single people that become hooked up, have priorities change for them, especially once they have a kid
    - assumption should not be made that she is being "abused" or "controlled"...what if she is the one that is the control freak that demands to be with the guy all the time?
    - I have dumped dates who became "clingy" becaus ethey couldn't find anything else to keep them occupied.
    - You can't force someone that doesn't want you to be with you
    - many people "hate" their in-laws or certain friends, and yes they have a right to not be in the same room as that person

I'll say stop spending your time worrying about this, and just find other positive things to occupy your time. I usually say if you spend all your waking hours worrying / digging into someone's business, you allow that person to live in your head rent free.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Horrible...which company is that? I have dealt with few manufacturer like Nespresso, Keurig, and even though I had receipt, it was never needed. I just needed to give serial numbers and they found out everything about the date of product! cooool

If crockpot has serial, give that!
    It's Crockpot itself. I think I'll go back to cheap ones from Walmart, at least they last more than 10 uses.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Wed is first day of Autumn
    No S--t Sherlock!
    GoJays and lecale like this.

Thread Information