User Tag List

Page 378 of 654 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  45.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    stupid allergies want me to rip out my ear canals and beat them to death..
    Last edited by couponlady; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2015 at 04:54 PM. Reason: edited image size

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ^reminded me of this wolfwoman

BAHAHAHA! You nailed it!
    Crochetlady and Davetherave like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I wish I had brain and was bit more smart! I just do not maaaaake right decision!
    Davetherave likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I wish I had brain and was bit more smart! I just do not maaaaake right decision!

Davetherave likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ^ you have done your best, she obviously has moved on to where she wants to be in her own world.
    Sorry, it's tough to lose a friend.
    @Natalka I get that and it's fine. It's the last part that makes me sad. People will chase after someone who does not care when someone who truly needs a friend gets ignored.

@beachdown I am concerned for a friend, it has nothing to do with keeping her to myself. She is her own person, always has been and always will be. I said nothing about someone being abused so donno why you mentioned that in response to my comment.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Sep 23rd, 2015 at 12:30 AM.
    Davetherave likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  45.0 KB
    Claritin doesn't work for many.
    @Darth Penguin I hear ya. For my it's itchy eyes, palate. Not enough pills in the world to fix it
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Damn insurance still giving us the runaround about our stolen bale loader not being covered by farm insurance. I have been calling them since September 9th and leaving messages as no one is picking up. And what do I receive in the mail today? A notice to renew our insurance with payment due by September 29th!
    Do you have an insurance broker that could help?
    Davetherave likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I mentioned "abused" because another poster quoted your post and inferred that your friend might be being abused / controlled. Yes you might be "concerned" for your friend, but she is an adult and especially when her sister is telling you that what you thought is not the case, then you have to accept that your friend is an adult and is capable of making her own decisions.

Single people that don't have kids, most of the time see their fellow singletons go on to have kids and drift away because they can't relate to them anymore. People dating sometimes follow this same path

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    @Natalka I get that and it's fine. It's the last part that makes me sad. People will chase after someone who does not care when someone who truly needs a friend gets ignored.

@beachdown I am concerned for a friend, it has nothing to do with keeping her to myself. She is her own person, always has been and always will be. I said nothing about someone being abused so donno why you mentioned that in response to my comment.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It's Crockpot itself. I think I'll go back to cheap ones from Walmart, at least they last more than 10 uses.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I have a Hamilton Beach and it's wonderful. Have had it several years, don't think the model is around any more, it's the stay and go, not programmable.

This one is on sale at WM - it looks great for the price

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hamilton.../6000187384576
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

When people feel the need to butt their unrequested and unwanted "solutions" to your problems... If I wanted your advice, I would have asked for it!
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I have a Hamilton Beach and it's wonderful. Have had it several years, don't think the model is around any more, it's the stay and go, not programmable.

This one is on sale at WM - it looks great for the price

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hamilton.../6000187384576
    Thanks! My last 3 have been CrockPot brand and the longest one has lasted is a year.
    Now do I go to Walmart in hopes that the website is right and they actually have it in stock?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I am on my 2nd Crockpot. I am only on my 2nd because I was reaching for spices in the cupboard and knocked a very heavy flashlight down and it fell on my crockpot cracking the main part! It was a sad day!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Thu, Oct 29th, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I mentioned "abused" because another poster quoted your post and inferred that your friend might be being abused / controlled. Yes you might be "concerned" for your friend, but she is an adult and especially when her sister is telling you that what you thought is not the case, then you have to accept that your friend is an adult and is capable of making her own decisions.

Single people that don't have kids, most of the time see their fellow singletons go on to have kids and drift away because they can't relate to them anymore. People dating sometimes follow this same path

Originally Posted by torontogal12 @Natalka I get that and it's fine. It's the last part that makes me sad. People will chase after someone who does not care when someone who truly needs a friend gets ignored.

FTR...I was the one who said the relationship COULD be abusive...not that it is.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Most people in our group have kids. She has not started dating recently. Thanks for your responses.

Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Sep 23rd, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
    Davetherave likes this.

Thread Information