User Tag List

Page 408 of 654 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my neighbour ( across the street ) his vehicle is possessed! The alarm goes off in the middle of the night, it went off again last night around 1:30 a.m. It went off yesterday ( daylight ) right when DH was in his deepest sleep. They park RIGHT IN FRONT of my curb so the sound blares towards the bedroom window area naturally. This a.m. I spoke to him gently about it, he assured me he disconnected something now until he can get it to a mechanic. Low and behold not an hour after we spoke it went off just before the school kids were heading into class!
    argh!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

dd's rant: she wants to know why the little chocolate bars are called "fun size".. she says there's nothing fun about such a small chocolate bar

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Tried to get a deal at Walmart St.Catharines (4th & Louth) and denied Price Match

Glade Large Candles (2): $14 - PM(FB; $6.02 OFF) - $6(2*$3 Coupon) - $5.00(2*CO51) = -$2.00 After tax

For the Food Basics Flyer, it does not exactly specify the type of candle, only the following: "Glade Candle or Wax Melts 1 to 6 units", but she didn't let it go, I had something else in my order that I was only using to get up to $20 on CO51, but when she denied the PM, I said I won't take them. I started to walk away and she asked If I still wanted the other item. Nope, only reason was for cash back, she looked so confused about it.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Paying and ordering a cafe mocha at tim hortons but actually getting some nasty coffee concoction that tastes nothing like a mocha

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    my neighbour ( across the street ) his vehicle is possessed! The alarm goes off in the middle of the night, it went off again last night around 1:30 a.m. It went off yesterday ( daylight ) right when DH was in his deepest sleep. They park RIGHT IN FRONT of my curb so the sound blares towards the bedroom window area naturally. This a.m. I spoke to him gently about it, he assured me he disconnected something now until he can get it to a mechanic. Low and behold not an hour after we spoke it went off just before the school kids were heading into class!
    argh!!
    At least he got word from one neighbour that the alarm is an issue. Hope he makes an effort to recoup some face by letting you know it's fixed and moving the car to another spot.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I told DH that I didn't want to sight in his cannon of a rifle. Well, I did and now I am sporting a gash from the top of my nose to over my eyebrow. I will probably get a black eye from all the bruising too. Now I have to find massive sunglasses to cover the mess up.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Superstore today because they had blueberries advertised in the flyer for 2.98(organic ones which No Frills doesn't carry so I couldn't price match). Go to get my fruit and veggies first before the rest of my groceries, they have NO BLUEBERRIES! Not even regular ones. They also had no strawberries and no lettuce.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I told DH that I didn't want to sight in his cannon of a rifle. Well, I did and now I am sporting a gash from the top of my nose to over my eyebrow. I will probably get a black eye from all the bruising too. Now I have to find massive sunglasses to cover the mess up.
    A black eye is the best accessory! Dd and I were playing when she was younger and I bent down to her level , she got over excited and slammed a door in my face, the knob hit me right above my cheekbone.
    Also had another in my partying days but that's a long story lol

If it turns purple or red use a green concealer and apply your regular concealer or foundation over it.

Im getting so sick of being in pain. I had a burst of energy and busted my butt tidying my storage closet, lifting heavy boxes , moving stuff and throwing away things and hurt my back.

Plus my pain meds got screwed up this month so I'm short and have to wait until Wednesday to see my doctor. Fccckk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My lovely dog puked on the bed...again. He hardly ever pukes but when he does it is always on the bed. Went through the duvet cover we have on the bed to protect the bed from wet, dirty paws etc, then through the quilt then stained the silk duvet. On top of that part of it rolled off the bed and landed in my nice leather shoe, a nice big glob of puke perfectly filling the entire shoe. The last time he puked into the cup of my bra...also perfectly filling it. Before that he hacked up a big gob of grass on the edge of the bed which promptly rolled off the bed and landed with a great plop onto the carpet...yes that would be the new carpet. And then previously he puked up great gobs of bile all over the bare mattress just after I took the sheets off the bed. Wasn't gone three minutes and he knows he is not allowed on bed without his cover....good thing he is super cute and love him to pieces...that's all I can say. Did I mention I hate puke! Ugh week stomach! Dh had to come to the rescue as he knows what would happen if I tried to clean it up!
    macw1960, lecale, Candini and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

tulle!! bah spent over 2 hours sewing red tulle to the bottom of my crinoline to give it the pop of red colour for under my skirt... now i think it would have been beyond easier if i just did a few layers of red tulle and take a quarter of the time and probably would have cost the same amount...(and easier to remove after halloween if i didn't want the red on it)

i spent entirely too long at the sewing machine today between finishing off the petal skirt, the tulle, taking up the sleeves on kidlets hogwarts uniform (and putting in a wand pocket) i'm soo done with sewing for awhile (though knowing me i'll have a last minute project to finish
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Why call them ketchup chips when they don't even have a HINT of ketchup flavour?
    SO disappointing, Nosh & Co. from Rexall.

Back to brand name...

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Regarding Barney bra

I emailed forever 21 last week. Never heard from them so I just figured they would not return.
    i decided to "keep" the bra then , removed tags and everything.

Next morning I get an email from them saying, sorry for the late response, sorry for getting the wrong item and to return it -__-

No beach down, I'm not returning it. hah

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i can relate to the dog puke...only i have a cat, she left me a surprise in the middle of the rug. cleaned it & found 2 more on the rug..OF COURSE! where else. ;-(

i bought some blue ribbon bologne yesterday at nations fresh, got home & made a few subs for hubbys dinner...he says...EWWW this meat is gritty. i dont know what the he&^ it was but it wasnt blue ribbon balogna...it was horrid.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Computer with attitude!
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Stupid coupons inserted in easy ups bought in Canada. The last 3 boxes I bought had coupons for 2$ off easy ups NOT VALID IN CANADA! I usually get coupons in them that are always US only but this one is really bugging me because it's a good coupon I really could have used.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Thread Information