User Tag List

Page 409 of 654 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Computer with attitude!

Me too.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

How on earth does a grown man manage to get chocolate pudding UP A WALL? Sign, he leaves tomorrow morning and I need the break.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

last night we had NO internet access..i called cogeco & they suspended our service b/c of "suspicious email activity".. the same thing happened last year...WTH?
    so i had to run scans on all 3 PCs & change my passwords....then i couldnt get my email to work & had to call them back...& b/c our phone runs on the cable that didnt work & had to use my cell which only had $9- left on it.......;-(

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Having a coupon rejected, only because I would get the 'item for free'! How could you???
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont know if my 2 parcels will be delivered tomorrow,still 2 email missing altrought the others email said tomorrow date
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Friends who never wanted kids, gets pregnant but wants no advice, tips, no classes, books - flips out if you make a general statement.

Good luck! Let me know when the postpartum sets in.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hate to spend 30% of my last week pay cheque on meds! ARRRR
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Construction.
    My city is doing construction on one the main roads to the mall and closed it. 3 weeks ago they decided to rip up the street that was the detour route and put it down to one lane each way. A massive headache but whatever. Two days ago they closed another section of a main street, and the detour for that one is on the same route as the first detour so traffic is backed up like crazy. Why not finish one project instead of starting a new one?
    Oh and the main street to my house is being dug up as well and they just dug up the whole street not even two years ago. GRRR!
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Mon, Oct 26th, 2015 at 01:26 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yves Rocher hit or miss with their surprise gift.I thought I would receive a perfume for the value of 40$ for my Christmas Order ,I received a anti wrinckle cream,I am only 30 and dont have any wrinkles!!!!! I wrothe their a fb message and they only readed,Plus on another promo they where out of stock; so they send me something else!!!! I guess its better than nothing,,,,
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Oct 26th, 2015 at 06:09 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have not a good sleep those time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I told DH that I didn't want to sight in his cannon of a rifle. Well, I did and now I am sporting a gash from the top of my nose to over my eyebrow. I will probably get a black eye from all the bruising too. Now I have to find massive sunglasses to cover the mess up.
    Oh boy wolfie...I feel for you. DH let's me sight in his rifle once a year.....well that dang rifle is bigger than me to begin with and once I shoot it, I go flying backwards 3 feet because of the darn recoil/kick back!!!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Starting to get pissed off with Superstore St.Catharines (4th & Louth)

I have constant problems with PM'ing, PC Points, Coupons, and the list goes on.

Just today I was denied PM on the exact same item. I was trying to PM Eye of Round Steak to Food Basics ($18/kg approx. to $15.41/kg) to try and get something nice for myself and save a few bucks in doing it, but denied me. He said that "Our steaks are AAA quality and it states AA quality", but he decided to not read the rest of it, where it states "AA OR HIGHER", unless I am mistaken, it goes from best to least best AAA -> AA -> A, so that AAA is HIGHER than AA, so why deny the PM.

And the cashier decided to confuse the hell out of me and help me to lose some of my PC Plus points (600 total, it may not be much, but still), she told me that If I use my scan-able PC Plus (Phone) card, and pay with my PC Debit (Also has PC Plus attached), that I would get both sets of points. So I took it as my PC Plus too, I had 200 points/ PC Cola bought on my debit and didn't get it since it took my Phone PC Plus card instead. They are all trying to confuse what I already know at that store.

To end off this rant, I will say this, If WalMart offered a similar program to PC Plus, I would NEVER shop at PC stores again, I'd much rather shop at the WalMarts in St.Catharines

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I can't believe how rude people can be. Openly staring at my eye and not even trying to pretend not to look at it. One woman was staring so hard she was blocking my way to the store bathroom. Jeez, does no one have manners anymore?
    Just call me Wolfie

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ok, Superstore, Now I am ready to stop shopping at your store...

I am pretty sure everyone knows of the 1,100 PC Points that they were offering on Aunt Jemima Products, their regular store price was $3.98 Approx. (St.Catharines), so everyone was PM'ing FreshCo for $2 to make for $0.90 Pancake mix and syrup ($0.70 for me w/ 10% Student), BUT, in next week's flyer what do they have on sale?? AUNT JEMIMA PANCAKE MIX AND SYRUP FOR 2 FOR $3 ($1.50 EACH), I HATE when Superstore does this, have a point offer on one week and they put it on almost a dramatic sale the next week when you can't get it with points anymore.

Same with another product, Nature Valley Nuts and Seeds, this week almost $4.00 with 1,000 Points, and then next week they are on 2 for $6 ($3/EACH) which would have made them $2/box.

And you CAN'T push these offers forward. I am getting so upset with PC that I may forgo my card and shop at WalMart instead!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Ok, Superstore, Now I am ready to stop shopping at your store...

I am pretty sure everyone knows of the 1,100 PC Points that they were offering on Aunt Jemima Products, their regular store price was $3.98 Approx. (St.Catharines), so everyone was PM'ing FreshCo for $2 to make for $0.90 Pancake mix and syrup ($0.70 for me w/ 10% Student), BUT, in next week's flyer what do they have on sale?? AUNT JEMIMA PANCAKE MIX AND SYRUP FOR 2 FOR $3 ($1.50 EACH), I HATE when Superstore does this, have a point offer on one week and they put it on almost a dramatic sale the next week when you can't get it with points anymore.

Same with another product, Nature Valley Nuts and Seeds, this week almost $4.00 with 1,000 Points, and then next week they are on 2 for $6 ($3/EACH) which would have made them $2/box.

And you CAN'T push these offers forward. I am getting so upset with PC that I may forgo my card and shop at WalMart instead!!
    that's where they get you! they will rarely have a really good sale and a really good points deal together.. you always have to pay more when bonus points are offered
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information