User Tag List

Page 425 of 654 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    Instead of tabletop frames you can buy Dollar Store frames and link them with ribbon to hang on the wall, or buy the hinges separately and install them yourself. It's easy to do.
    http://www.houzz.com/promo/14056486?m_refid=PLA_HZ_14056486&device=c&nw=g&gcl id=CMyD_9LnpMkCFQiVfgodfp4EGA

Thanks. I got 3.00 frames from the dollar store with 3 picture slots going one way, and going to play around with the other pictures and see if I can crop one of them so they go the same way and find a two picture frame. Not what I wanted but it's easier than dragging my 3 year old all over the city trying to find what I need to get everything in one frame.
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Coyotes.Wolves.People's incomprehensible desire speculate whether the obese cat killing coyote posted on a local Facebook page is a somehow romantic Coywolf cross like the ones featured on The Nature of Things a while ago.No it's not.It's a pet eating fatso.Stop hoping it's an even larger,smarter predator,for heaven's sake.Isn't the fact that we have both species running around the streets interesting enough?
    ROMEO, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    Coyotes.Wolves.People's incomprehensible desire speculate whether the obese cat killing coyote posted on a local Facebook page is a somehow romantic Coywolf cross like the ones featured on The Nature of Things a while ago.No it's not.It's a pet eating fatso.Stop hoping it's an even larger,smarter predator,for heaven's sake.Isn't the fact that we have both species running around the streets interesting enough?
    Ummmm, I HATE people killing coyotes and wolves. People killing them because they don't like them or " because there are so many" is how animals become endangered or worse , extinct. We need them to balance deer populations, rabbits, gophers etc.... Mother Nature knew what She was doing when She created predators. When humans mess with the balance, animals pay the price.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

its been a crappy month - mid October lost a baby to be, then Friday lost his Aunt June but she had amazing life at the age of 103 and Saturday at 1:57am lost my little fur daughter kitty Bootsie to liver tumor. She was fine one week ago and went downhill. They say every thing happens in threes so I am done now - no more for awhile.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Ummmm, I HATE people killing coyotes and wolves. People killing them because they don't like them or " because there are so many" is how animals become endangered or worse , extinct. We need them to balance deer populations, rabbits, gophers etc.... Mother Nature knew what She was doing when She created predators. When humans mess with the balance, animals pay the price.
    I did not say anything about any one killing the Coyotes or Wolves here.I live in a semi-rural area of south western coastal B.C.. Human settlement is in a narrow band following the coastline,with miles of mountains and rainforest behind us.I have lived here for 50 years,and while there was a time when "invading" wildlife would be dealt with harshly,that is no longer the case.The Coyote I am referring to was photographed in a residential area,and is one of three that were regularly seen carrying cats through someone's property this summer.No one shot them,or suggested they should be culled.They are large enough to be confused with a Wolf,until you look at the pics of the local Wolves,and some people have been acting like it would be interesting if the two interbred. There was at least one incident of Coyotes entering a building to prey on a small dog here,witnessed by many as they crossed the highway during rush hour.They are also known to follow people walking their dogs,and will trail them right to their homes and sit in the yard,watching.
    My rant is because,under these circumstances,I cannot understand why anyone in their right minds would want the two to interbreed.
    macw1960, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Ok, don't get your wand in a knot
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    HA! Lucky you for being able to order pictures! The website is still down for the company that our school uses! Has been for almost two months now and they can't give me a date for when it'll be fixed I finally gave up checking.
    They came and they are cropped so bad. There's smidgens of somebody's photos on it. Luckily my scanner and cropping skills paid off. Will be sending them back or getting a refund

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    They came and they are cropped so bad. There's smidgens of somebody's photos on it. Luckily my scanner and cropping skills paid off. Will be sending them back or getting a refund
    Sometimes it can be cheaper to get someone just starting off in photography to do your school pics.
    several people I know have started going to my niece as she takes amazing photos and doesn't charge the sickening prices schools do.
    macw1960, Candini, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    its been a crappy month - mid October lost a baby to be, then Friday lost his Aunt June but she had amazing life at the age of 103 and Saturday at 1:57am lost my little fur daughter kitty Bootsie to liver tumor. She was fine one week ago and went downhill. They say every thing happens in threes so I am done now - no more for awhile.
    So sorry for your losses.
    (((HUGS)))

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

*sigh*
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Additionally....hunting as a whole is barbaric. If people don't appriciate capital punishment, how come they are happy to hunt? But wait, as long as it's not their cats and dogs.....just weird

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    macw1960 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

thank you everyone for your messages - its beyond amazing. Doing better today and this little kitten came into our lives name Angel and I hope we can adopt her. She is an Angel sent from above

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

the hipster living next door has been playing his sax ALL DAY! and what makes it worse... he's not very good... all day!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

So mad that I am swearing like crazy!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/...e84348fef1en02

Why is Best Buy Canada continuing to sell MAG for PS3 when it is no longer playable? This shouldn't be happening and I believe I mentioned this to them and EB Games Canada before.
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Wed, Nov 25th, 2015 at 05:56 AM.

Thread Information