User Tag List

Page 429 of 654 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I hate opening the rant thread to read a new rant and there's no rant.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm thinking our dear friend GoJays will be filling up a whole lot of space in this thread as soon as she gets back up and running.

Sorry DaveP, another no rant post.
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 5 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The countdown is on...... less than three hours until I'm through with the devil!! Buhbye Bell! Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    The countdown is on...... less than three hours until I'm through with the devil!! Buhbye Bell! Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out
    woot! woot! you are here!!!! hello @GoJays !
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 5 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

stupid internet! don't know what was wrong with it today.. most websites i could get into but certain ones wouldn't open for me - sc being one of them - so annoying
    Natalka, Ciel, macw1960 and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Been waiting since before 9AM for parcel deliveries...got 1, 1 more to go. I am starving can't do any cooking, no TV / movies bc I won't be able to hear the door bell. I did a bunch of online shopping during Black Friday and Cyber Monday now I am not looking forward to sit and wait for delivery game. at myself.

Going to missed out on 16000 wus $60 offer today too.
    Last edited by Decaf; Wed, Dec 2nd, 2015 at 03:57 PM.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I know Bell is annoying. I hope that your new provider doesn't turn out to be Bell's ugly twin...just sayin'
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 4 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

fingers crossed kid ate her lunch today.... i'm getting beyond frustrated with her, opened her lunch bag last night and she ate a couple slices of cucumber, a few crackers, her juice box and her cookies.. that's it!, no wonder when she got home she puddled upset and said she was hungry... well kid if you ate your lunch you wouldn't be hungry!

today i wrote EAT ME!! on half the items!.. and if this keeps up i'm going to inform her that if she doesn't start eating her lunch she will have to come home and sit and eat her lunch (or.. i will show up at the school and sit beside her constantly telling her to "eat!" every day.. and i can do it too.. we live right across the street i can be in her class within 5 minutes)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I asked someone on e-bay if they can sell some Aero coupons and the person is willing to sell 10 coupons of $1 wub2 Aero for $5 because 'they are very famous'!!!

Let me be clear here... I work, I go to university with top grades [lets brag :p] and I coupon almost everyday while trolling here on SC regularly and it sure does not take $5 to collect, sort and/or mail 10 coupons. And I can spent $5 to buy 6 Aero chocolates very easily #ChocolateSmart
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My doctor did not renew my prescription correctly and he is charging me 10$ for this paper grrrrrrrrrrrr
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    fingers crossed kid ate her lunch today.... i'm getting beyond frustrated with her, opened her lunch bag last night and she ate a couple slices of cucumber, a few crackers, her juice box and her cookies.. that's it!, no wonder when she got home she puddled upset and said she was hungry... well kid if you ate your lunch you wouldn't be hungry!

today i wrote EAT ME!! on half the items!.. and if this keeps up i'm going to inform her that if she doesn't start eating her lunch she will have to come home and sit and eat her lunch (or.. i will show up at the school and sit beside her constantly telling her to "eat!" every day.. and i can do it too.. we live right across the street i can be in her class within 5 minutes)
    My dd was like that too, turns out she was sick of everything we could put in her lunch(not only no nuts, eggs, they also weren't allowed to throw lunch garbage out at school, which limits what you can put in unless you want spend forever cleaning out a lunch bag every night). Luckily her school had catered lunches three times a week(pizza, subs and lunch lady), it was kind of pricey but at least I knew she was eating lunch three times a week and was healthier than her eating only cookies/snacks.
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    My dd was like that too, turns out she was sick of everything we could put in her lunch(not only no nuts, eggs, they also weren't allowed to throw lunch garbage out at school, which limits what you can put in unless you want spend forever cleaning out a lunch bag every night). Luckily her school had catered lunches three times a week(pizza, subs and lunch lady), it was kind of pricey but at least I knew she was eating lunch three times a week and was healthier than her eating only cookies/snacks.

see thats the odd thing, she likes the foods i put in, and i regularly change it up to make it interesting, she says "there's not enough time" yet when they have an inside day(whole lunch time in class) she still doesn't finish her lunch, she gets distracted and forgets to eat then becomes a grump (and this has to affect her ability to learn, the brain needs food!)

her school also has a very good lunch program also (it's every day, by a professional caterer) but she won't eat it because it's complex things with sauces, and that are mixed (stir frys, sloppy joes, wraps, salads, pasta dishes with sauces, they make sure all 4 food groups are covered) so i make her lunch 2 grains 3 produces and a juice box(plus a water bottle in her backpack) the trouble is convincing her to stop talking and getting distracted and eat the food in front of her, thankfully i can put plastic wrappers/bags in her lunch, it would drive me crazy having to find a mix of plastic containers (which ofcourse the lids always get lost) to put things in her lunch.. and the school isn't wildly picky i can have bread, peanuts (unless there is a nut allergy within the class) they just don't want a highly sugary lunch (they frown upon a lunch bag filled with silvery wrappers..)

today i wrote "eat me!" on a number of the bags it helped for today.. but tomorrow you never know
    Last edited by Midnightly; Wed, Dec 2nd, 2015 at 09:20 PM.
    Ciel, macw1960 and Davetherave like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, so Whistler is set to receive 92" of snow over the next few days and what do we have? Rain! wtf? where's the snow? It's supposed to be winter. It's December!
    Natalka, Ciel, DaveP and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post

If you are at home, why aren't you having her come home for lunch every day? That would be awesome!
    Ciel, DaveP, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Argh so annoyed right now.

I ordered/sent 5 of the hasbro coupons to my mom's house because of the limit of 5 per household this year. I normally don't send anything to other people's house but we really use this coupon and my kids eat a lot of cereal.

So I called and asked permission and she said no problem (which I knew it wouldn't be but I still asked). Then I've been checking in every few days. Last night she said that she got them so I said I'd pick them up today. Get there and she said she accidentally threw them in the garbage while cleaning.

I used the 5 I sent to our home address for my 4 nieces and 1 nephew. I still have 4 more nephews to buy for (which was what the other coupons were for), not to mention my 2 kids and 3 birthday present for classmates this month.

I don't blame her as it was an innocent mistake. I'm just mourning the loss of such a great (and much needed) coupon.
    Ciel, DaveP, Candini and 5 others like this.

Thread Information