User Tag List

Page 430 of 654 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Ok, so Whistler is set to receive 92" of snow over the next few days and what do we have? Rain! wtf? where's the snow? It's supposed to be winter. It's December!
    92" for real? That's almost 8 feet!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Ok, so Whistler is set to receive 92" of snow over the next few days and what do we have? Rain! wtf? where's the snow? It's supposed to be winter. It's December!
    Poland had snow in October -.-
    I`m quite content with the weather, minus the rain...

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Argh so annoyed right now.

I ordered/sent 5 of the hasbro coupons to my mom's house because of the limit of 5 per household this year. I normally don't send anything to other people's house but we really use this coupon and my kids eat a lot of cereal.

So I called and asked permission and she said no problem (which I knew it wouldn't be but I still asked). Then I've been checking in every few days. Last night she said that she got them so I said I'd pick them up today. Get there and she said she accidentally threw them in the garbage while cleaning.

I used the 5 I sent to our home address for my 4 nieces and 1 nephew. I still have 4 more nephews to buy for (which was what the other coupons were for), not to mention my 2 kids and 3 birthday present for classmates this month.

I don't blame her as it was an innocent mistake. I'm just mourning the loss of such a great (and much needed) coupon.
    I did the same, except sent one. It sucks since the envies aren`t marked at all - however mine were rather translucent so I could see the writing in it.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I HATE Rogers!
    My grandma wanted to upgrade from a digital box to HD. Take her to the mall last night to talk to Rogers to get pricing etc, she decides to go ahead with it but I need to return the old equipment first before I can get the new box, but they assured me they had hd boxes in stock. Go to her house to grab her box, take her and my kids back to Rogers, they no longer have any hd boxes 30 mins later. Get them to call around and put an HD box on hold for me at a store in my city. Take my grandma home, pack up the kids, go to the store in my city, confirmed I was getting a hd box not a pvr four times.
    Drive back to my grandmas today, try to hook it up, it will not work. Call tech support, get some genius that insists I cannot have the cable cable going into the box, and all I have to do is remove the cable and unplug the box and it will work. Hang up, play around with it some more, get it to work(with the cable feed hooked up) with a box not authorized message. Call back, find out I was given a pvr instead of a regular hd box. Now I have to go back to the store to exchange it for a regular box. Get to the store with my three year old(left my grandma at her house). Only to find out the guy I talked to right before I went, removed me as an authorized level one, and I can't do the exchange now. Get my grandma on the phone to reauthorize me and finally get the box exchanged, get it set up and find out she doesn't even have cable now. Had to call Rogers again to get her cable fixed.
    I'm dreading having to explain this bill to her with all the screw ups and partial charges on it.
    Ciel, macw1960, Decaf and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Our bathroom doesn't have a fan, only a window. I've been working weekends on top of all week so got behind on the cleaning. The gross pink buildup on the ceiling wore out my arms with scrubbing (Scrubbing Bubbles! Yay!) And now I have to wrench open the broken garage door to get the Xmas lights that may or may not be recalled. Talk about first world whining. I won't even mention my paid day off to complain... :embarrassed:
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, macw1960 and 5 others like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

not everyone is complaining about the above-zero temperatures

here's my rant: the exhaust is done on my car.. been listening to the "rally car" for two weeks now, the past two days it sounds like i'm about to lose the transmission somewhere on the road.. appointment tomorrow, thank goodness.. it's been a long two weeks.. why did this have to happen during snow tire season? sheesh.
    Natalka, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 9 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to send in claim for co51 for cover girl mascara and lip gloss thingy. Also had pc plus offer for 2000 points wus $10 on cover girl. Great. Pm for better prices. Get home..go to send receipt to co51... Notice RCSS has new feature on receipt. Say "2000 points for cover girl" now I am worried P&G you can't combine with other offers. I wouldn't have purchased if co 51 offer won't work. Fingers crossed!
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mom went to RCSS yesterday to price match food basics for butterball turkey for $1.49 lb. Wanted to redeem points so didn't go to food basics to buy...not a butterball turkey in sight. Sale is over now and I am in RCSS early this morning and what do I see overflowing freezer section of butterball turkeys! The one I was looking at was over $50. That us ridiculous price for a turkey! Hopefully someone else will have them on sale soon or we will be eating a turkey made of tofu! Ha ha!
    Ciel, macw1960, walkonby and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    If you are at home, why aren't you having her come home for lunch every day? That would be awesome!

i have considered that, and i've given her the option but she wants to be at school, to be with her friends, to play on the playground at lunch time (she's in grade 2, so being with friends is important) though i have a feeling when she's in grade 4 or 5 she'll come home for lunch
    Natalka, Ciel, macw1960 and 5 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Gee whiz...when I read all these rants I always get reminded that some people have problems worse then me. All I wanted was a button to push. One that said "Help I've fallen and I can't get up". I am up now but I hurt and I am sure the bruises will arrive soon.
    Natalka, Crochetlady, Ciel and 9 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Xbox One is a piece of dung as I have had all sorts of issues with it since getting it and family once again ruined my birthday but now a different person got into the mix to ruin it. Oh how I love death .. I mean life. :S
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I HATE Rogers!
    My grandma wanted to upgrade from a digital box to HD. Take her to the mall last night to talk to Rogers to get pricing etc, she decides to go ahead with it but I need to return the old equipment first before I can get the new box, but they assured me they had hd boxes in stock. Go to her house to grab her box, take her and my kids back to Rogers, they no longer have any hd boxes 30 mins later. Get them to call around and put an HD box on hold for me at a store in my city. Take my grandma home, pack up the kids, go to the store in my city, confirmed I was getting a hd box not a pvr four times.
    Drive back to my grandmas today, try to hook it up, it will not work. Call tech support, get some genius that insists I cannot have the cable cable going into the box, and all I have to do is remove the cable and unplug the box and it will work. Hang up, play around with it some more, get it to work(with the cable feed hooked up) with a box not authorized message. Call back, find out I was given a pvr instead of a regular hd box. Now I have to go back to the store to exchange it for a regular box. Get to the store with my three year old(left my grandma at her house). Only to find out the guy I talked to right before I went, removed me as an authorized level one, and I can't do the exchange now. Get my grandma on the phone to reauthorize me and finally get the box exchanged, get it set up and find out she doesn't even have cable now. Had to call Rogers again to get her cable fixed.
    I'm dreading having to explain this bill to her with all the screw ups and partial charges on it.

omg! THAT is more than a simple aggravation. Plus all the traveling with both your Grandma and the kids? You sure are a trooper, I am certain your Grandma will appreciate all that you did for her in the end.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    omg! THAT is more than a simple aggravation. Plus all the traveling with both your Grandma and the kids? You sure are a trooper, I am certain your Grandma will appreciate all that you did for her in the end.
    Don't even get me started. She called my mom tonight complaining that I forgot to put on her close caption(she's legally deaf in one ear) and that I didn't hook up her dvd player(that she doesn't even know how to use and hasn't used in about five years).
    Thankfully my brother went down and rescued her.
    Now I need a drink and some online retail therapy lol.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Gee whiz...when I read all these rants I always get reminded that some people have problems worse then me. All I wanted was a button to push. One that said "Help I've fallen and I can't get up". I am up now but I hurt and I am sure the bruises will arrive soon.
    Ouch - so very sorry - hoping it isn't too bad.

My rant is all the ads on the top and side of my screen, tracking the stuff online I have been looking at - yeah, that's really great when we have one computer and my husband and son can see what I've been looking at... Plus, I just get sick of seeing them.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Ouch - so very sorry - hoping it isn't too bad.

My rant is all the ads on the top and side of my screen, tracking the stuff online I have been looking at - yeah, that's really great when we have one computer and my husband and son can see what I've been looking at... Plus, I just get sick of seeing them.
    You and me both...At least I've stopped getting the Asian Brides and It's my personal puter not a shared one!
    Natalka, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 6 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information