User Tag List

Page 437 of 654 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got the scam 'Microsoft' tech call about viruses on computer. beware this one is still making the rounds.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gotta pay for returns to The Bay....

The Bay had a great sale on cashmere sweaters, so I thought I'd give them a try. I made an assumption that I would be able to return it, based on their,
    "EASY RETURNS If for any reason you find yourself unsatisfied with your purchase, thebay.com provides its customers with Easy Returns. With Easy Returns, items purchased online can be returned to any Bay store or shipped back to our warehouse, provided the merchandise is in its original packaging and proof of purchase is presented."

Well, I found out today that you gotta pay for returns to The Bay. Nothing Easy about it. Really wish I hadn't ordered from them now. Old Navy next time; they are oh so much better for "easy" returns. Live and learn, I suppose.
    ROMEO, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Gotta pay for returns to The Bay....

The Bay had a great sale on cashmere sweaters, so I thought I'd give them a try. I made an assumption that I would be able to return it, based on their,
    "EASY RETURNS If for any reason you find yourself unsatisfied with your purchase, thebay.com provides its customers with Easy Returns. With Easy Returns, items purchased online can be returned to any Bay store or shipped back to our warehouse, provided the merchandise is in its original packaging and proof of purchase is presented."

Well, I found out today that you gotta pay for returns to The Bay. Nothing Easy about it. Really wish I hadn't ordered from them now. Old Navy next time; they are oh so much better for "easy" returns. Live and learn, I suppose.
    In store or to return by mail? Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic and Zara are the only places I know of that you don't have to pay shipping to return by mail.
    If you had to pay to return in store that's ridiculous!
    ROMEO, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Another thing that bugs me about people lol. I was taking greyhound from Winnipeg to Vancouver. Get to Calgary and passengers are told rogers pass is at the tail end of a 3 day closure and will be opened in 4 hours. However the next bus will only go as far as rogers pass but no further because of closure. People started whining and complaining. The guy then says you're actually here right as Rogers pass is about to re-open imagine being one of the people stuck here for 3 days, you're the lucky ones getting here right as it's re-opening.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 1 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    got the scam 'Microsoft' tech call about viruses on computer. beware this one is still making the rounds.
    oh! joy....not!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Getting rejected of $1 coupon because I am price matching and have 'already got the item for cheap'. I don;t understand why she always get buthurted by me.

I also don't understand how people were able to use Chicken coupon as all ases gave me problem so I eventually either teared my coupons or traded them!

Then saw this customer throwing tantrum at the store [Eventually, she returned cart full of stuff] because no one wants to pack her grocery. Yet, customer rep was treating her like queen or something. Hey I could use some 'niceness' but nope, I use coupons so I don't deserve to be treated nice, right?

I so want to move out of this province, now! #GrumpyPeopleEverywhere
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I hear ya on things like this with a bank. I once had a $50 iTunes charge show up on my credit card. I sent message to iTunes and their dept that deals with fraudulent charges said no activity on my account at all. He said to contact credit card company. I tell person on phone at capital one I didn't make this charge I think it might be fraudulent. She says since you have made charges in past with iTunes they cant classifiy as fraud. So I say OK but how do I prevent it from at least not happening again. She says nothing because it's not fraud. I'm like OK I get it but what do I do in future if I ever do suspect fraud on my account. Again she says nothing because it's not fraud. I got pissed and hung up and sent online message through my online account. I told them I thought call was handled poorly. That I wasn't necessarily saying this was fraud anymore but if I ever did suspect fraud in future what do I do. Person sent back message and said iTunes charge would be removed and the person I spoke with on phone would be spoken with. Not that I think they will lol, but that's how you handle a complaint.
    That would be no different than having someone steal your card and rack up charges any where u may have shopped in the past and saying its not fraud because you went to Walmart or Amazon before with the card.

Sent from my 785TB4 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    That would be no different than having someone steal your card and rack up charges any where u may have shopped in the past and saying its not fraud because you went to Walmart or Amazon before with the card.

Sent from my 785TB4 using Tapatalk
    I know it's stupid lol. Oh well it was taken care of eventually. The really weird part is that iTunes could not find any charges using my card. So somehow a charge appears on my card showing iTunes that iTunes says never happened.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Mon, Dec 14th, 2015 at 10:35 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was trying to put pictures in frames last night for Christmas presents and not only managed to break 6 panes of glass(the frames had two pieces of glass instead of matting) I got a small piece of glass stuck in my left thumb. Dh spent almost an hour last night trying to dig it out and couldn't get it out. So now I either have to wait and hope it comes to the surface or spend the day in ER with my three year old in hopes they can dig it out(my doctors office doesn't have the equipment to do it there).
    Good thing I'm right handed lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Internet trolls.

Now they are turning innocent posts about nice lights into "attack on Christmas"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    In store or to return by mail? Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic and Zara are the only places I know of that you don't have to pay shipping to return by mail.
    If you had to pay to return in store that's ridiculous!
    Silly me....so sorry for the confusion....I should have said that I was going to have to pay for return shipping. I had just got back from having to wait in a long line at the Post Office to return these items at The Bay, only to be told that the return shipping charges were not covered. I didn't mail them. I'll have to drive to the store to return them. I didn't mean that I had to pay to return them. Senior moment, born out of distress and pain. Mad at myself for making an assumption. My fault.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok... i'm just about ready to say i hate christmas...

i've had a ty weekend, spent all day sunday making the kids christmas dress and it's still not finished, I'm snapping at my kid because i'm frustrated with just about everything, go out today to pick up a christmas gift, going down the stairs in the mall i hurt my knee, and the 20 minutes i was in the mall some asshole keyed my car! and not small either.. huge long gouges across BOTH doors on the passenger side

i'm done...

i just want to stay home and hide under a blanket but nooo.. i have to take the kid to her swimming lessons
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ equally frustrated ATM

Go out to the mall to do Xmas shopping, run into someone apparently still immature and spiteful covering their face to think I might not notice them (oh and its been nearly 5 years), get over yourself. Buy food, dd throws a tantrum, knocks it all over the floor, go to leave and the lid of my drink pops off and spills on myself and the ground. *long grumble and sigh*

Oh and no Xmas shopping accomplished. Excellent!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Silly me....so sorry for the confusion....I should have said that I was going to have to pay for return shipping. I had just got back from having to wait in a long line at the Post Office to return these items at The Bay, only to be told that the return shipping charges were not covered. I didn't mail them. I'll have to drive to the store to return them. I didn't mean that I had to pay to return them. Senior moment, born out of distress and pain. Mad at myself for making an assumption. My fault.
    When you get a return label with your package you assume it's prepaid. I've had things packaged up and ready to be mailed back and then notice the tiny "postage not paid" when I go to write down the tracking number. It's really easy to miss

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    ^ equally frustrated ATM

Go out to the mall to do Xmas shopping, run into someone apparently still immature and spiteful covering their face to think I might not notice them (oh and its been nearly 5 years), get over yourself. Buy food, dd throws a tantrum, knocks it all over the floor, go to leave and the lid of my drink pops off and spills on myself and the ground. *long grumble and sigh*

Oh and no Xmas shopping accomplished. Excellent!
    The joys of taking kids shopping. I've been to the mall 5 times in the past week because dd only has the patience for one store at a time. Or she'll sit in her stoller and let me shop for 45 minutes as long as she has my phone and a steady stream of sugar to occupy her.
    Next year everyone is getting a gift card to Walmart or Loblaw store.

Thread Information