User Tag List

Page 444 of 654 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

basilar migraines have ruined the holidays....

xmas is stressful enough. ;-(
    Ciel, walkonby, Lyssia510 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Friends who post on social media every 20 minutes while they are on vacation in paradise.

Go away and put down your damn phone.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    basilar migraines have ruined the holidays....

xmas is stressful enough. ;-(
    Oh, wow - those are rare, sure hope you are okay. My son (24) gets classic migraines, and that's enough to deal with.
    Ciel, DaveP, wolfwoman and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Friends who post on social media every 20 minutes while they are on vacation in paradise.

+1, with family members. I would enjoy seeing the pics and hearing about your holiday when you come home. I really wonder why they do this, I think it's very odd - have a holiday, peeps!
    Ciel, DaveP, Candini and 4 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    +1, with family members. I would enjoy seeing the pics and hearing about your holiday when you come home. I really wonder why they do this, I think it's very odd - have a holiday, peeps!
    There were some holidays in my past that family members would have loved daily updates on....mainly the safari ones..
    Ciel, Candini, dededi and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Visa debit refunds. Been waiting since Dec 11th for one, and keep getting told it takes 10 business days. Not counting the 11th, Christmas and the weekends it's been 12 business days and still no refund.
    Ciel, DaveP, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bet if you gave that to a homeless person/family, you would have got a better appreciation and blessing. This is exactly my point about ungrateful bast*rds who already have more than others around the world. I don't have this problem since I got divorced

Now by gifts really go to people that can benefit from it, and I don't expect anything back. The next drama around the corner is Valentines day....expect a lot of drama queens / greedy / selfish types to be expecting something just because.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    We gave my in-laws a Yule card and 2 prepaid Mastercards yesterday. My MIL. Looks at them and instead of "Thank you" she says " WTF am I supposed to do with these?" Her exact words.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The quality of food at Tim Hortons seems to be going down each passing day. Last week I bought a French Vanilla as a treat, it was so watery. It tasted like they added hot water to their regular french vanilla.

Their donuts used to be decent, but now as soon as I purchased a box of donuts the glaze and icing on them was dripping and turned into a goopy mess within 3 hours. This didnt just happen once, it happened a dozen times.

This morning I got a box of 20 timbits. They were all stale!!!! Like rock hard stale. I am beyond annoyed. Don't think I'll be going to Tim Hortons anytime soon.
    Ciel, DaveP, Decaf and 4 others like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^skip the sugar cookie hot chocolate at Timmies sooo sweet even the kids hated it.
    Ciel, Lyssia510, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

is it always the same location, or different ones? If it's always the same one, maybe another one is the place to go

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    The quality of food at Tim Hortons seems to be going down each passing day. Last week I bought a French Vanilla as a treat, it was so watery. It tasted like they added hot water to their regular french vanilla.

Their donuts used to be decent, but now as soon as I purchased a box of donuts the glaze and icing on them was dripping and turned into a goopy mess within 3 hours. This didnt just happen once, it happened a dozen times.

This morning I got a box of 20 timbits. They were all stale!!!! Like rock hard stale. I am beyond annoyed. Don't think I'll be going to Tim Hortons anytime soon.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, Decaf and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

To whomever gave me this cold...
    Ciel, Lyssia510, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Tim Horton's donut glazes kind of soften once out of the display case. Last two times that brother got a dozen donuts, the Boston Creme donuts always had chocolate glaze coming off by the first hour. Good thing I like to eat those ones first!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    is it always the same location, or different ones? If it's always the same one, maybe another one is the place to go
    It's always different ones. I've noticed it in other cities too. If I was a big company like Tim Hortons I'd be ashamed to serve stale timbits to customers. Thats disgusting, who knew how old they were??
    dededi, Davetherave and beachdown like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my god the cost of produce has gone up... i get that it's off season for produce.. and things have to come further and are more expensive... but really 8.49 for a 1lb of strawberries,$6.99 for a 1lb of grapes... $10 for a cauliflower head that's just insanity!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    my god the cost of produce has gone up... i get that it's off season for produce.. and things have to come further and are more expensive... but really 8.49 for a 1lb of strawberries,$6.99 for a 1lb of grapes... $10 for a cauliflower head that's just insanity!
    I feel your pain, it's getting ridiculous. It's our dollar, it's lost a quarter of it's value in the last year since world oil prices crashed. A Canadian dollar is worth just 72 cents against the American dollar now, when we were at par not too long ago. Makes a huge difference when we're importing produce from other countries. (And everything else we import).

Thread Information